Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome > Old Welcome Threads

Old 10-10-2006, 02:27 AM
iLLER T

I finally made it!

Well, I just found this forum last night... but it was bound to happen.

Hello everyone... my name's Trisha. Grabbed ahold of the nickname Iller T from a good friend. =) I'm on a spiritual quest, well... I always have been, but everything is now almost completly formed together. I thrive off of information and that is why I have ended up here. I'm in the process of discovering my gifts and which ones are stronger than others. I know I needed someone by my side... and what better way to achieve that, then to come onto a message board with loads of people who *understand* what there is to be understood. This is just a very brief intro, nothing too special... I'm 21 "years" old and I live in Seattle, WA... and that's about all I've got for now. I look forward to sitting at this chair, many late nights reading and posting back and forth with all of you wonderful people. Until next time...

LOVE.LIFE.
Old 10-10-2006, 02:30 AM
BLAIR2BE

HI TRISHA ILLER T!!
this forum is fun (and good for ya too!!). glad to have another mind, hammering the keyboard, in spiritual delight!!

-love, life, positivity!!

blair2be
Old 10-10-2006, 02:38 AM
Knower
aah welcome and hope we of spiritual forums may guide you to the information that you are searching for....i would suggest astral projection or lucid dreaming as a side dish and focus on your main course as you choose.
Old 10-10-2006, 03:05 AM
Master
Welcome to the board, Trisha! Hope you find what you're looking for! See you around the board!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 10-10-2006, 03:10 AM
iLLER T

Thanks for the welcoming, Blair2be! You too, Que Kakashi! Thanks for the suggestion... I have heard and know a few things about astral projection, but until now, I didn't know the proper title. Just the other night I did my first breathing exercise to get me used to the approach. I can only explain it as feeling as if I was merely a breathe. I felt as if I was just exsisting, no longer a body or any form. I think that since that was so easy for me to achieve... that astral projection may come with a little less frustration than most (or maybe I'm just hoping). I've read a bit about people having issues with it not working right for them; and a few people mentioning that it may be because their guides know they're not ready. I'm going to keep up on my reading and looking around others' experiences and then I'll attempt it when I feel the time is right. I feel such a strong presence of *something* all the time... but until I meet this *something*... I'm just going to go with my gut. Thanks again. Feed me more! Haha... been here for about 15 minutes and this is now my new home. =)

*edit* And hello to you Mother Goose... thank you kindly. :)
Old 10-10-2006, 11:38 AM
rose

yay...it's great to have you with us trisha *hug*
Old 10-10-2006, 03:38 PM
~Jay~

Welcome to the forum - you sound great, I love the enthusiasm!
Old 10-10-2006, 08:00 PM
Ascended Master

Welcome from me too!
Old 10-10-2006, 08:05 PM
Deactivated Account
welcome aboard
Old 11-10-2006, 09:46 AM
mikron

all smiles sharing light Iller T
welcome

mikron