Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-02-2011, 02:44 PM
Love&Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
male and female exists on earth.. not there. I was male once, then male again, then female.. but on the Other Side... I am spirit... no gender.

I'm a little cnfused..? I mean, whats in the groin area? We can still 'snuggle' as Homer Simpson would say?
Old 19-02-2011, 02:49 PM
Medium_Laura

No... there are no genitals ... we are light... and snuggle? with what? We have no bodies.
Old 19-02-2011, 05:33 PM
Experiencer
Well, Laura, while I agree it is technically true that in spirit form we are energy and have no gender, in practice I have to say I have never actually met a guide or spirit person who did not project a male or female form (aside from angels, but they are a little different). Perhaps they project that appearance to us because they think we need a frame of reference, but I have the impression that most of the time they prefer their bodies and environment to be just as physically solid as ours. In spirit we can take whatever appearance we choose, and those spirits who have experienced physical bodies seem to grow accustomed to the form we wear in the physical world.

Mind you, the spirit world is anything we want it to be because it is our thoughts which create our environment, so all possibilities exist.
Old 19-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Master
there IS gender on the other side....also duality...you have to go a bit further up and in beyond the astral plane to achieve a state beyond gender or duality, and although bodies are made of energy, while on the astral plane the body is as hard and made of substance as the physical body, the only difference are the laws on that plane and how the energy works...one can even (from the astral) create another physical body that can knock on a door and say hi to someone...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 19-02-2011, 05:47 PM
Love&Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westleigh
Mind you, the spirit world is anything we want it to be because it is our thoughts which create our environment, so all possibilities exist.
All possibilities exist?? Wow I'm gonna create a paradise beach with waterfalls and palm tree's! Babes in bikinis relaxing in the sun! Babes massaging me and scrubbing my back in a luxurious bathtub! Geisha girls playing lutes! Pole dancers! Fire Hoop girls! And it will be legal requirement that all the girls kinky boots and hot pants!

I could easy do that with my mind, but can I bring the girls into fruition?
Old 19-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westleigh
Well, Laura, while I agree it is technically true that in spirit form we are energy and have no gender, in practice I have to say I have never actually met a guide or spirit person who did not project a male or female form (aside from angels, but they are a little different). Perhaps they project that appearance to us because they think we need a frame of reference, but I have the impression that most of the time they prefer their bodies and environment to be just as physically solid as ours. In spirit we can take whatever appearance we choose, and those spirits who have experienced physical bodies seem to grow accustomed to the form we wear in the physical world.

Yes that I agree. We see them as male or female for our own minds. I have died a couple times, got to visit for about 10 minutes LOL They showed me first as "people" but then as light, blues, yellows, whites... etc. We share, similar to the movie "cocoon" by blending our lights together.
Old 20-02-2011, 02:56 AM
Simon Karlos

Hello and love to you all! This has been one of the most hilarious, fun and mind-bending (perhaps "gender-bending") threads I have EVER read! You are all Awesome with a Capital A.

Great one, Love&Light, my brother!!!

Blessings
Kar
Old 20-02-2011, 03:34 AM
Sangress

On the other side you can have a gender, but you can change it to suit your mood or not have one at all.

But really, naturally for most there is no gender until you "make" one for yourself.

Succubus and Incubus are perfect examples of gender oriented spirits.

Using your spiritual parts is another matter entirely.....lol
Old 20-02-2011, 04:30 AM
dogninja

they all look like doreen virtue on the other side.
Old 20-02-2011, 05:40 AM
Sangress

*Not sure whether to laugh*

Who the heck is doreen virtue?

I can't be bothered to google it.