Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 07-04-2018, 01:42 AM
Pathfinder

Was the dream still getting my attention?

Regarding clairaudience, last weekend, I had dream about my twin flame and their family. The day after I heard a voice call out my name. What does this mean?

This will be the third time I’ve heard my name being called. The first time was when I was probably the age of 14/16. I was in a conversation with my parents then I was interruped by the voice calling my name multiple times. I thought it was my sister playing a joke on me. But I found her in our parents room watching tv and she had a cold that day. The second time was last year, I’ve known my Twin since late 2015. I was laying in bed right about to take a nap, when I closed my eyes I heard the voice. It sounded like my mother or sister (they are alive and we live together) no one insight. And they were busy with chores. The third time was just the same of last year. About to fall asleep. Minutes later I received a text from my Twin. However, we are long distance best friends we haven’t met in person yet. We talk often practically almost everyday since we met, only on text. We FaceTime the first month of our new found unexpected friendship. The voice sounded like my mother. What I felt when I heard it was curiousity and confusion but I was all ears! Trying to listen and wait for a sign. Nothing. Besides my Twin text.it is strange that I had a dream before the voice. I was surrounded by my Twins family asking me questions about me and how I’ll provide for her. So many relatives! I couldn’t graps who was there because they were all silhouettes and it was foggy but I saw my twin so clear from afar. Very nervous trying her best to impress…I kept feeling that from her energy. And I asked “Why was she so nervous? She knows me, we are friends” but her family kept asking me questions about our relationship. So it feels like her family was trying to get my attention was very interested in me and hoping I am good for My Twin. I even wonder if her grandmother that recently passed away was in my dream. I don’t know cause they were never shown just their presence were there. My Twin does go to mediums to talk to her grandmother.
Old 08-04-2018, 04:43 AM
Administrator
Hello

It could be that your hearing your Guide or your Higher Self in the message. The brain will want to apply logic to it all so a name will come in with the voice.

At times its a message for you to take the time to hear what is best for you on your path and that when you find your own individual footings then its time to bring another into your life.

A twin flame is a rare person to find, and at times its not in the one lifetime that one connects but its a path of near misses in lining up to a relationship that makes one ready.

Your twin so does not need a Medium to talk to her Grandmother she is there present looking on. When you get into a relationship its a family that comes with the deal so maybe hers are curious about you.

I am sure a part of you is in the planning stages and it takes time. So do not rush into things. Let them flow into place.

Lynn
Old 08-04-2018, 12:58 PM
Pathfinder

Thank You for the reply. It really helped me understand this situation with my Twin. I’ve been having dreams about her baby before she was born and after i had a couple dreams about her daughter. I also disclosed to my Twin about us as Twin Flames month before her daughter was born. My Twin was uncomfortable with this information, I understand it is bizarre to her and I gave her time to be alone with her thoughts. She asked me to stop running and speak up, she didn’t expect me telling her about our journey in this life time. My intentions were only to be completely open to her and not hold back. We are only just friends, she sees me as a friend even though I told her I’m in love with her I also want friendship because I never had the experience of being in a committed romantic relationship. It makes me nervous yet I know in my heart I want more between us. Time will only tell. I am in no rush, I’m still finding myself and she is the key to my true self I will accept that for our journey.