Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 27-03-2017, 07:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Reading for angelic star
What kind of response can I expect around my application to school "B" in April ?

RWS
Magician, Hermit, Page of Wands.

The response looks to be quite positive, but is going to require some effort from you to secure that 'yes'.
You may be expected to show what you can already do, or already know about what you want to focus on (some previous study or experience). Show enthusiasm and confidence that you can do this so they know you have potential to gain something from them.

Hope that helps.

Next reading for Pisces
I'm spending today with my mother and can feel my blood pressure rising already.
So, what blocks me from feeling loving kindness towards her?

Thank you Pisces moon for the reading, hope this tunrs out positive ,* fingers crossed * <3
Old 27-03-2017, 07:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Feedback for angelic star

Yay :) This addresses fear #1 that I won't get equal or better professional development opportunities elsewhere.

I have a number of male professional mentors, and a tentative casual-basis offer from one already in the next financial year.

Haha yes. I had a mini internal pressure meltdown in Week 1 or 2 already. I started meditating again yesterday and it helps.

There are definitely weaknesses (the boss's business model is too demanding of its employees - it's a newer business so hasn't seen much staff turnover yet but will soon). I was really ballsy and actually had a meeting with the boss to flag that he was likely to lose one of the other two employees due to the outrageous hours we work; we'll see if he acts on this (the only one that's quit so far was someone he probably wanted to lose). My cards keep tossing and turning over which of the other clinicians will leave first, as of today it's P (just mentioning so can update later).

Next reading for angelic star
What kind of response can I expect around my application to school "B" in April ?

Thank you for the feedback Tealily, all the best :)

My question,

What do I need to know to let go of A ?

thank you, blessings
Old 27-03-2017, 09:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Thank you angelic star!
Venus is in retrograde, most likely you are right, someone from my past will be returning, this also seems to be a theme for me. I actually do think that it would take some time for me to let someone from my past back in, because I think it would take some time to regain my trust in him. I have been getting myself out there and socializing more, the last few months were crazy busy and I had been hanging out at home, however things have begun to settle now.
Thank you for this!

Next question for Angelic Star- What do I need to know to let go of A?
Old 27-03-2017, 11:16 AM
Master

Reading for angelic star
* RWS

Knight of Pentacles, Knight of Wands reversed, Queen of Swords

Interesting. This sort of suggests to me that A is still in the picture somewhat and there's a door still open - BUT he is hesitant as heck in may other respects. He may be saying things like "let's stay in touch, we might get back together later on" but in reality he's very unlikely to make reconciliatory-like actions in the future :(

You're going to have to make a cognitive call on this guy; and it's not going to be easy as he's giving you mixed messages. You're going to have to approach this very objectively, almost as if another person is in your shoes. That's the best way to let go of A.

Next reading for tealily

Q: What's something tealily needs to know right now?
Old 27-03-2017, 11:49 AM
Master
Thank you tealily for the response. I did a little reading on what they will feel ' and about me when we meet, and it was 'ten of swords ' for how they would feel about me. It makes sense why they would be unlikely to make any effort here. Thank you.

I will take your question. What does tealily need to know right now ?

Emperor. I feel healing of masculine energies, coming to terms with the responsibilities you have taken, things you have done, more around taking role of the provider, and also developing a sense of gravity around the decisions you made. This is a time to heal your masculine side, possibly also healing of any male influence in your life so far.
Star. I am feeling you have already entered a new spiritual phase in your life. You are in the process of letting go of things, and newer developments happenings for you. It feels like it is happening quick, also sort of a cleasing going on.
Two major cards in a deck, m feeling new developments, new spiritual phase, healing and responsibility taken so far and reaping rewards for it. It feels like you will almost not find a break in between to feel fully satisfied, but there will be a settled feeling, esp a healing coming in the picture for you.
I am seeing golden ball, so also protection, wearing an armor to keep yourself safe while you heal and to heal your masculine side effectively with protection.

These are some messages I am getting for you.

I hope this resonates let me know if you have further questions around this :)

My question.

Well it has been a long time since me and A interacted. I would like to know if there is anything I need to know about A right now ? Whatever messages come through.

Thank you for the messages earlier, blessings
Old 27-03-2017, 03:03 PM
Guide

reading for angelic star..
My question.

Well it has been a long time since me and A interacted. I would like to know if there is anything I need to know about A right now ? Whatever messages come through.

I pulled 3 cards for you. Judgement, 7 of Chalices, Knight of Swords.

I feel A is wary of future interactions. A judgement call that may or may not favor you. However you can look at and absorb this in many ways; your choices abound here, (7 of cups). It is a tough call as tealily suggested.., but one maybe you need to decide before A makes a hasty move. As much as you would like a favorable conclusion, know that it's more important to have your boundaries in place.

Hope this resonates in some fashion. All the best to you!

A reading for Anne How can I bring more love into my life?
Old 27-03-2017, 03:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
reading for angelic star..
My question.

I pulled 3 cards for you. Judgement, 7 of Chalices, Knight of Swords.

I feel A is wary of future interactions. A judgement call that may or may not favor you. However you can look at and absorb this in many ways; your choices abound here, (7 of cups). It is a tough call as tealily suggested.., but one maybe you need to decide before A makes a hasty move. As much as you would like a favorable conclusion, know that it's more important to have your boundaries in place.

Hope this resonates in some fashion. All the best to you!

Thank you for the reading. A and I connected last in 2011. We had planned to meet then but could not. She was a childhood friend of mine and a close friend. I guess people change but I haven't really connected to them since the last six years :) So I have been wanting to know the outcome in case we connected again. Thanks for the messages and taking the time for the reading.

Old 27-03-2017, 06:34 PM
Master

Message for tealily, no need for feedback but wanted to ensure you had seen this little reading in case you need encouragement?

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...postcount=1410
Old 27-03-2017, 06:45 PM
Master

Hello, a question I'm sure lots of us would like to ask.

Sacred Geometry, 55, Torus, Interesting. This is a card of magnetic energy, connecting you to the earth. And my sense is that you need to draw to the earth, close close close in order you to remember what it feels like to be wholly and unconditionally loved, we often overlook the aspect of the mothering of the earth and the abundance of love there is there for the taking. And by engaging with that energy, you are allowing the flow to come to a higher level and you will allow purer love - this isn't about "more" in terms of quantity but rather "quality" - if you think of love as being dimensional in different ways so that you can have a large amount of love but poor quality or a small amount of love but high quality - each reaching the same amount. From this small amount, high quality, by engaging with mother earth and the elements - and the birds, animals, stones, plants - you can start to engage in more richer, deeper love. You will feel much more comfortable when presented with the energy of love, it will feel natural to you and others will want to bring it to you as you will be inviting it - with the magnetic element. Moreover, you will be in a rich place of abundance and able to share.

So to summarise it starts with your relationship with mother earth, start to get that richer and deeper and work at that and the rest will follow. As you give 1% to mother earth, the earth will meet you with 100 fold of the energy you put in.

Reading for Belle, what is going on between D and me!
Old 29-03-2017, 01:57 AM
Guide

Feedback for Belle

Many, many thanks Belle! The above reading means a lot to me, with special regard towards the quality of love I wish to bring into my life, not really the quantity.

This is a great reminder to start by renewing myself with the basics and revisit all that I hold dear in nature and all the elements you named above.
Grounding to mother earth brought me much peace and satisfaction in the past. Somehow I got out of the practice.. So again, thank you.. just lovely.

Next reading for Belle What is going on between D and me!
Closed Thread