Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2017, 10:07 PM
55Degrees

Feedback for Belle

Thank you, it does make sense in respect that I have been ill for a number of weeks and there have been a few 'pity parties' being held in my head. I think I need to stop thinking 'I've been so ill' and start being grateful that I am starting to feel better and concentrate on pulling myself out of the funk I've been wallowing in. I'm using the excuse that I need rest to not do much of anything (my bad).
Thanks for the reading

Next reading for Belle .... what do I need to focus on ??
Old 09-03-2017, 10:24 PM
Master

I'm a fan of pity parties. They serve a purpose. Doing nothing is a must from time to time for us sensitives. I will pm you likely tomorrow as there is a bit more that I'm not managing to convey. I'm stuck in a mercury retrograde I think as my communication is rubbish. Sorry.
Old 11-03-2017, 02:56 PM
55Degrees

Reading for Belle .... what do I need to focus on ??

I chose the Energy Oracle to read with.

What you need to focus on
Victory.
I sense that there is something you have started that needs is finishing soon and needs only the final touches putting to it. There is a sense of sighing with relief and a feeling of accomplishment but you need to make that final push. It feels to be something that has been ongoing for a while and although you feel pleased with the progress made, it's just not quite 'perfect'.

(At first it felt like a creative project, but now I'm feeling it's more of a 'spiritual' pursuit within a group, where possibly the dynamics have been a bit 'off' or there has been disagreements, but it's resolved now and ready to come together in its entirety)

The advice card
Door to Value
Keep going, as finalising this will bring dividends to you by opening up further opportunities should you seek them or even if you're not, the possibilities are there and waiting for you to take them.

Hope that makes sense.

Next reading for Pisces
A general will do, you chose, just see what the cards have to say
Old 11-03-2017, 07:13 PM
Master

Thanks PM.

First of all apologies, I have been super sleepy and busy so not got back to you on the prior reading. It's on the list.

Thanks for the great reading. I've got several projects on the go - house moving, new job, website building for a business. I'm starting a course later this year which will keep me focused for a few years so quite a lot going on. I love the hope of dividends! Thank you so much.
Old 13-03-2017, 12:21 AM
Master

Feedback for Pisces Moon

"It's a marathon, not a sprint". HAHA. This is like gold standard advice in my industry, I have literally heard this at least once or twice a week for months/years now.

You are right, I have been pushing very hard out of fear. I need to get back into my journalling and actively trust the universe more.

Reading for Pisces Moon

LOL I'm suprisingly nervous doing this. Looking forward to your feedback.
* Happy tarot

4 of Swords reversed - coming back to the real world! More energy, more waking up, starting to be a bit more productive. Potentially pulling slightly earlier mornings, or staying in bed less in the mornings.

7 of Pentacles. This is a nice card that suggests to me you are starting to get things done. At first I thought this was project related but now I think it's more domestic. Have you been doing some spring-cleaning recently, and feeling a bit proud of it? I'm feeling the kitchen or kitchen-diner, or areas near here specifically. Gah, I also get this impression of a.... slightly longer kitchen but also U-shaped. There's a rge window running a fair length of the long end of the kitchen. Is the kitchen top a darker blue-grey (it looks like a really dark turquoise), and is there a dining table (it feels oval or rectangular-oval) of a dark wood nearby? It feels "to the right" of the kitchen but still a bit open plan. I'm cautious of accuracy here as the colours are very similar to a house I used to live in years ago.

2 of Cups. AH! Friends or family? In particular, little people? This feels very playful, engaging in child-like activities like building mud pies or sand towers.

Phew...! Let me know how I go.

Next reading for tealily

Oh god. General life advice please. I am winging my way through everything at the moment LOL
Old 13-03-2017, 02:56 AM
Master
Next reading for tealily
Quote:
Oh god. General life advice please. I am winging my way through everything at the moment LOL

I will take your question :)

Four of swords (Advice) It feels like you have a need to take a few moments alone and be by yourself , find you own inner sanctuary to recover from outside stress. Spiritually you might find subtle shifts in your life, if you are able to find the inner space, time alone, and in between break from the world outside and take a few deep breaths in your own inner world.
Hierophant ( Immediate future ) I feel a change of perspective and some life changes heading your way in the coming month or two, where you might have to chose directions and also go through possible changes because of that. There will be an upgrade of sorts, newer connections possibly related to work. I am feeling Jupiter might have an influence on you through this time. so connection that will raise your professionally, although there will be a need to make choices and chose directions because of some changes taking place.
Self preparation before a new door opens.

These are some messages I get for you, I hope this relates.

My question. What do I need to know/ pay attention to right now ?

Thank you, blessings
Old 13-03-2017, 08:52 AM
Master

Feedback for angelic star

Ooh, that reading definitely resonates. I do need to sit and chill more - I'm working ridiculously hard even on my days off. I'm still working on work-life balance.

re: Hierophant - eep. Yes, my cards have been predicting that too - lots of Wheel of Fortune stuff. Hopefully there will be some work upgrades; at the moment I've spread myself very wide and am waiting to see which fish bites first.

Next reading for angelic star
"What do I need to know/ pay attention to right now ?"

* RWS (haven't used this one for other people in a while)

Situation: 6 of Wands reversed suggests to me there is an area of your life you are trying to 'make happen', but your guides want you to know that the going seems to be getting a bit too steep. It may be wise to either change strategy or put more energy into something that is easier/a more logical progression. Classic "if it's meant to be, it will be easy!" type stuff.

What you need to know: 2 of Wands. Yup, it is DEFINITELY time to return to the proverbial drawing board. Revise and re-evaluate. There's nothing to say you can't move ahead - I think you just need a different plan. A better plan.

Advice: 3 of Wands reversed seems to suggest that patience may be key. If you have been gunning to get something off the ground in the near future, it may be wise to give yourself a bit more time if you want to be successful. This means you may have to "let some opportunities go", but better to let these go and catch a better one later than to flail around now, miss everything right now anyway, and be exhausted and not in a good place to try again later.

Hope this helps!

Next reading for tealily

I have done way too many self-readings on this recently and need to stop. I am so glad for this thread, because it means I can put forward questions that are now "off-limits" to my own working table! :)

Q: Are there any potential love prospects for me on the near horizon?

(I'm feeling some 'zingy' feelings from some guys in/through work, but not sure if this is platonic interest or the fact that since they're so stoic normally, ANY kind of 'normal' human contact/communication is like a big deal haha).
Old 13-03-2017, 01:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Feedback for angelic star

Ooh, that reading definitely resonates. I do need to sit and chill more - I'm working ridiculously hard even on my days off. I'm still working on work-life balance.

re: Hierophant - eep. Yes, my cards have been predicting that too - lots of Wheel of Fortune stuff. Hopefully there will be some work upgrades; at the moment I've spread myself very wide and am waiting to see which fish bites first.

Next reading for angelic star
"What do I need to know/ pay attention to right now ?"

* RWS (haven't used this one for other people in a while)

Situation: 6 of Wands reversed suggests to me there is an area of your life you are trying to 'make happen', but your guides want you to know that the going seems to be getting a bit too steep. It may be wise to either change strategy or put more energy into something that is easier/a more logical progression. Classic "if it's meant to be, it will be easy!" type stuff.

What you need to know: 2 of Wands. Yup, it is DEFINITELY time to return to the proverbial drawing board. Revise and re-evaluate. There's nothing to say you can't move ahead - I think you just need a different plan. A better plan.

Advice: 3 of Wands reversed seems to suggest that patience may be key. If you have been gunning to get something off the ground in the near future, it may be wise to give yourself a bit more time if you want to be successful. This means you may have to "let some opportunities go", but better to let these go and catch a better one later than to flail around now, miss everything right now anyway, and be exhausted and not in a good place to try again later.

Hope this helps!

Next reading for tealily

I have done way too many self-readings on this recently and need to stop. I am so glad for this thread, because it means I can put forward questions that are now "off-limits" to my own working table! :)

(I'm feeling some 'zingy' feelings from some guys in/through work, but not sure if this is platonic interest or the fact that since they're so stoic normally, ANY kind of 'normal' human contact/communication is like a big deal haha).

Tealily, I am glad you started this thread. It is a lovely one, this was the first post I posted on when I was new here and its nice to see this thread grow.
The reading resonates with me very much. I have been planning and planning but something does not feel right. So I have been thinking just like you said whether I should let all of these go, and try again at a later date when I feel more confident.
Great reading , I am going to re read this. Thank you so much for taking the time

Next reading for Tealily
Quote:
Next reading for tealily

Old 13-03-2017, 01:25 PM
55Degrees

Feedback for tealily

I'm going to break this down into sections,

Quote:
LOL I'm suprisingly nervous doing this. Looking forward to your feedback.
* Happy tarot

4 of Swords reversed - coming back to the real world! More energy, more waking up, starting to be a bit more productive. Potentially pulling slightly earlier mornings, or staying in bed less in the mornings
Yes, I'm definitely starting to get my energy back, sleeping less and starting to get back in to my groove. Still napping in the afternoon though

Quote:
7 of Pentacles. This is a nice card that suggests to me you are starting to get things done. At first I thought this was project related but now I think it's more domestic. Have you been doing some spring-cleaning recently, and feeling a bit proud of it? I'm feeling the kitchen or kitchen-diner, or areas near here specifically. Gah, I also get this impression of a.... slightly longer kitchen but also U-shaped. There's a rge window running a fair length of the long end of the kitchen. Is the kitchen top a darker blue-grey (it looks like a really dark turquoise), and is there a dining table (it feels oval or rectangular-oval) of a dark wood nearby? It feels "to the right" of the kitchen but still a bit open plan. I'm cautious of accuracy here as the colours are very similar to a house I used to live in years ago
I have started to blitz the kitchen by taking my art supplies back to their proper storage (I tend to gather art materials here for some odd reason and end up with more paints, paper, brushes etc in the kitchen than on my art desk upstairs). I have been meaning to do this since before I fell ill, so I'm pretty pleased with myself that I now feel well enough to do it.
My kitchen units are built in a U shape, no large window but 2 smaller ones on the same wall. My work tops are black granite they do have blue flecks in them though and depending on the light the blue becomes more pronounced.
My table is oval, but it's white, hold your horses though...........It has a brown, gold & copper patterned cloth covering it.
Well done.

Quote:
2 of Cups. AH! Friends or family? In particular, little people? This feels very playful, engaging in child-like activities like building mud pies or sand towers
Haha, yep, little dude is happy to sit and play with anything that will make him need a bath and I'm more than happy to join in with his efforts.

Quote:
Phew...! Let me know how I go
Thank you, well done about the kitchen, spooky

Next reading for tealily

(I'm feeling some 'zingy' feelings from some guys in/through work, but not sure if this is platonic interest or the fact that since they're so stoic normally, ANY kind of 'normal' human contact/communication is like a big deal haha)
Old 14-03-2017, 01:06 PM
Guide

reading for tealily

Hello! It's been awhile since I've read for another, but "love prospects" are kinda up my avenue... I recently purchased the Enchanted Map Oracle --and it spoke to me and said the cards need a test drive :-))

Regarding your query I drew "Coming Apart" as situation. It sounds like it is best to put previous relationships and lingering emotions behind you once and for all. That is the hard part...

Next up is "Follow the Leader", a charming card (including a fairy and lots of ducks on the road to tree of knowledge, lol)...which I relate to the 'zingy feels' you experience from guys at work. Not a bad agenda.., because you respect great character & accomplishments..

The third draw was "Wizard of Awareness".. Which suggests to me you can relax and observe this issue (love prospects) without getting anxious. I love the expression "wearing the world as a loose garment" .... I know you know this, but let it be and love will unfold naturally <3 xo

Reading for Anne any message appreciated at this time ;-))
Closed Thread