Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-02-2018, 08:57 PM
Deactivated Account
placing bets on the distortions.

there a various ways of insulating ourselves.

1. first and most important is the spiritual path. for me that is kundalini activated via the nervous system resulting in a continious experience of joy/bliss. if i can do it, good chance you can do it. i will say it was hell getting to heaven. still worth it by a long shot. others may have a much smoother ride especially if they meditate, spend time with masters, gurus, or whatever they call themselves as long as they are far along enough to be of help through oneness.

2. friends and family. its good to have good relations.

3. being able to live cheap and or aquire enough monies to make life easier.

so i have done one and two. have learned how to live cheap.

previous to my spiritual journey i had a small business. was making decent money. through business i learned knowing where to spend my energy paid big. marketing was key. doing so where my competitors weren't was key. marketing in ways my competitors werent was key. being a contrarian was key. when they were all doing small ads in the yellow pages i did a full page. when they were doing ads using name recognition i was using tons of copy to educate the reader. when they were charging on all work i offered a small free service no strings attached. when they were placing ads in the newspaper i used full page back and front 11 1/2 by 15 large sheet copy front and back insert not ad in the paper

it worked. first insert out i became booked 6 weeks. because of my contrarian business model i wasnt competing by price. if somebody was willing to read all the copy and become educated of the reasons behind the service they were not price shopping. that contrarian model made me about two times the price resulting in a huge profit margin. with that said my clients were loyal and referred. people often times would rather pay more knowing they are getting the best and believed they were because of the beginning to end education they went through in the process. being im not rushed for time and have the money for the best equipment and etc. they were in fact gettting the best money can buy. it was all about being a contrarian to what my competiton was doing.

so i havent forgotten what i learned from small business. today im looking at how i can repeat what i did before. while not giving up being a truck driver. i love my job!

so i have spent the last few months researching the markets. from precious metals, from bitcoin, to stocks.

i am placing three bets. im again going the contrarian way. everybody is chasing ordinary stocks, bit coin and so on.

history shows that at some point when goverments print massive amounts of money the currencys become worthless. and or of lesser and lesser value. two things have to happen before it becomes a problem. one has already happend world wide from the massive printing that has happend. the other hasn't happend yet. that is the velocity of the money. the speed in which the currencys change hands. velocity increases when economies are doing well. speed decreases while economies do poorly causing no inflation and or deflation.

anybody who lives in the us knows the economy has been its worst in a very long time. recently it seems to be coming out of that. which in turns creates velocity of its money supply.

1. commodities especially the metals are being ignored. everybody is chasing tech stocks and about everything else. and there is a good case for precious metals and copper. people are chasing lithium and cobalt due to the future of electric cars. but copper isnt and if electric cars become more popular they will need several hundred pounds of copper. as i said earlier at some point the worlds money printing will come back to haunt us and there will be a rush for gold. silver to for that matter. one year, five years, or ten years. doesnt matter for me cause im living at least another thirty years.

what im doing? buying gold, silver, major, junior, and exploration mining companies stocks. that way i can profit off the distortion being created through the massive money printing.

2. the tragedy of Japan's nuclear power plant created a major distortion in the uranium market. Japan's uranium went out into the market flooding it bringing the price way down below the cost to mine it. china and india have huge pollution problems. electric cars may become more popular. the need for electricity is growing. if people want electric cars, cleaner air in China and india, and a growing number of people using electricity they will have no choice but need more and more nuclear powerplants thus using more uranium.

uranium mines and exploration can be bought for pennies on the dollar for shares of there companies. everybody is chasing everything else. im buying uranium stocks. to hopefully get paid big due to the distortion in the market place.

3.major opiate epedimic going on in the states. everybody knows somebody struggling with the addiction. pain management has required prescription opiates so people can live ordinary lives. unfortunately opiates are highly addictive so you become an addict. All the while many people could of used cannabis in some form or another to deal with pain management. i doubt it would be strong enough in some cases but in some it would. due to legalitys cannabis is only recently being discovered and utilized for people needing pain management. so there has been a huge distortion in the market favoring opiates over cannabis. im buying into canadian cannabis companies to hopfully get paid big years down the road. unfortunately many other people are looking to do the same so it may not go as well as i hope. but it is at least in its infancy so it should over the years become better than a poke in the eye. worth a shot.

those are my bets. not betting the farm. i dont expect any return for at least a few years hopefully more. why more? more time gives me more time to position myself in those three bets. making a bigger payoff.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 29-04-2018, 10:43 PM
Deactivated Account
what i learned from small business transferred over to what worked for me on my spiritual path. being sorta a contrarian and having an open mind. instead of putting my fishing pole only where everyone else is but trying to put it in places where others are not. to at the very least test the waters.

i am by no means an experienced speculator. what im doing is seeing if what worked for me in small business and my spiritual journey will work again but in speculation.

i dont recommend anyone doing what im doing. and im only betting money i could afford to lose.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 29-04-2018, 10:55 PM
Deactivated Account
sometime in january ur enerfy and new energy put a 232 proposal together for uranium. less than 5% of uranium used domestically is us uranium. 70% or greater comes from russia and russia influenced countries.

for those than dont follow the news there has been a tarrif put on steel and aluminum due to national security.

its my belief that uranium wich equals 20% of the electric grid is as important if not more important. so im putting my emphasis on us uranium mining companies.

reguardless 10% or greater and growing of energy worldwide comes from nuclear. the current spot price of uranium is half of what it generaly costs to mine. either the spot price goes up as supplys are used up or the lights go out. i like those odds. lol

could be months. could be a few years or so. reguardless, when the supply dries up there will have to be a slingshot up in price. why? because its mot profitable to mine, explore, and come up with the required permits to replace what has already been mined and processed.

this is a common occurance with uraniium and most all other commoditys. they are highly cylical.

furthermore it takes anywhere from 5 to 7 years for the required permits and licenses before one pound of uranium is mined and processed.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 29-04-2018, 11:01 PM
Deactivated Account
its a misnomer to believe that wind and solar can replace natural gas, coal, or nuclear power.

you have to have baseload power. power 24hrs a day. no you cant just store the energy. first of all you lose 10% going in and 10% going out. in addition to the magnitude of cost in such an elaborate and enormous battery set up. reguardless to all that you will never get enough cobalt to build all those batterys. cobalt is generally a by product of mining other metals such as copper. the only place in the world that is a primary cobalt mine is in congo. not a safe mining jurisdiction and in some cases there are claims of horrible working conditions such as child labor.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 01-05-2018, 01:18 PM
Deactivated Account
spiritual developmmemt= truth seeking(discovering where reality lies)

business= truth seeking(discovering where reality lies)

speculating = truth seeking(discovering where reality lies)

Life is the grand teacher in my view. everything transfers over to spirituality. they are one in the same.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 02-05-2018, 02:50 AM
Deactivated Account
there is a strong moral case for nuclear power. for me i wish to live off the grid after im done truck driving. grow some food, have some chickens, and so on. my electricity may even be off the grid.

but heres the deal as i see it. without a secure power grid many people would die. nuclear provides the cleanest, safest, energy thus far that is base load power.

im sure one day that will change. im betting that wont happen after the next big run on uranium. i could of course be wrong. if im right i stand to make a few bucks. which is nice.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 02-05-2018, 03:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
there is a strong moral case for nuclear power. for me i wish to live off the grid after im done truck driving. grow some food, have some chickens, and so on. my electricity may even be off the grid.

but heres the deal as i see it. without a secure power grid many people would die. nuclear provides the cleanest, safest, energy thus far that is base load power.

im sure one day that will change. im betting that wont happen after the next big run on uranium. i could of course be wrong. if im right i stand to make a few bucks. which is nice.

You must be in cellular level healing to be opening to this..

When I was in it I remember taking colloidal silver and gold to support this space opening in me.

Do you take it? Or have you?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 02-05-2018, 10:35 AM
Deactivated Account
https://youtu.be/5hDplyaxY18

hi nature! found this video speaking about health and silver right after reading your post. llol

Wherever I May Roam

Last edited by running : 02-05-2018 at 01:39 PM.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
You must be in cellular level healing to be opening to this..

When I was in it I remember taking colloidal silver and gold to support this space opening in me.

Do you take it? Or have you?

about what im doing.

i enjoy contrmplation and have always used my mind to come up with creative ways of making money. my grandfather taught me contrmplation when i was a young child. through contrmplation he broke many world records with his boat designs. through contrmplation i did well with business, my spiritual journey, and hope to do well in speculation.

about silver

all fiat currencys fail at some point. Venezuela is a good example. those whom didnt save gold and silver are barely surviving if they have. 3,000,000% inflation to gold. these wealth transfers have happend all through out history. every time when the currency is outside of real gold and silver. i save a decent amount of money in silver. its to bad people dont know there own history. and schools dont teach it. a shame.

sorry nothing to say about ingesting silver specificly. but any chance i have to talk about what money is i do. knowing something as simple as what money is can make a real difference in ones life. may be you know the history. if not, maybe you know more now.

Wherever I May Roam

Last edited by running : 02-05-2018 at 11:47 AM.
Old 03-05-2018, 01:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
about what im doing.

i enjoy contrmplation and have always used my mind to come up with creative ways of making money. my grandfather taught me contrmplation when i was a young child. through contrmplation he broke many world records with his boat designs. through contrmplation i did well with business, my spiritual journey, and hope to do well in speculation.

about silver

all fiat currencys fail at some point. Venezuela is a good example. those whom didnt save gold and silver are barely surviving if they have. 3,000,000% inflation to gold. these wealth transfers have happend all through out history. every time when the currency is outside of real gold and silver. i save a decent amount of money in silver. its to bad people dont know there own history. and schools dont teach it. a shame.

sorry nothing to say about ingesting silver specificly. but any chance i have to talk about what money is i do. knowing something as simple as what money is can make a real difference in ones life. may be you know the history. if not, maybe you know more now.

Cool.
Money is a huge root cause of much of our issues in this life, so its good to contemplate supportive processors that can help the world differently.
I have found an abundance of joy in being myself, but I am back to chop wood carry water state again and I am learning how to find ways to be sustained more in alignment to my inner being now.

I work four jobs (part time) and they are all jobs I am quite happy doing right now. Each one very different, showing me where I might like to direct myself. It feels like I am now in exploration mode of work and money.

Its like a whole new learning curve, because I really wasn't educated about how to manage and plan my life around money, how to save and spend etc.. My parents didn't have time..lol. (big family, little money)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder