Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-03-2018, 03:49 AM
traceyacey12

New, 5D Earth

How long will it take for us to transition into new, 5D earth? When you hear people talk about it, its as if its going to happen in the next 5 years but that seems unlikely to me... what do you think? What will 5D earth be like? When I hear people talk about this, it also seems unlikely - like all structures of society are just going to disappear... do you think this will happen? Will all problems just disappear overnight?
Old 25-03-2018, 06:53 AM
Master
we heard you the first time
Old 25-03-2018, 06:56 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
we heard you the first time

it was accidental, as you could have deduced from the timing of the posts and I don't know how to delete it
Old 25-03-2018, 08:21 AM
Lorelyen

You speak of 5D "earth". Isn't the 5D thing some airy region not of the earth?
Earth is definitely 4D and the end of a series of emanations forming a spiritual whole with everything non-material, with the Original Creation presumably at the centre.

I'm not even sure a) what a 5D earth is and b) that you'll convince 8 or 9 billion people to subscribe to this new religion in 5 years. Possibly, 5D could happen if we all die in some catastrophe and we end up non-material but otherwise....?

I'm pleased to be informed. I started research on the web and the first results page threw me into pages headed with over-romaticised photoshopped images, pretty colours and curvy feminine typefaced headings. I suppose it's aimed more at the female among us. They splash the word "love" everywhere - a meaningless construct to me as it's so generic; and several times "the 3D world of fear". Fear is part of our neurophysiology and protects us most times.

I'm still unsure why this new ascension is even called ascension which implies "up" rather than inward. It has the scent of old religions that there's a heaven up there somewhere, a hierarchy. At best it seems a highly focused division of spiritual development generally.

So I'd be pleased for a plain text without pretty pictures but as near fact as possible - like what's the basic premise? What's required? Does it have a dogma like a religion? If you know of any, please send the link. I'm not even sure there's much on it in our local esoteric shop.

Ta!
Old 25-03-2018, 04:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
So I'd be pleased for a plain text without pretty pictures but as near fact as possible - like what's the basic premise? What's required? Does it have a dogma like a religion? If you know of any, please send the link. I'm not even sure there's much on it in our local esoteric shop.

By design there is basically nothing out there on the 5D as it is not of concern to very many on Earth, and to those it is... they have easy access to the information through their very beingness as they in almost every sense already are... so there is little need for it to be up there on the world wide. All that is required is a basic desire... but with no general information out there there is little true desire out there...

As consciousness settles in belief, it really is about a shift in consciousness all of this. I agree it is not really about ascension, but more and idea of expansion, like when a seed blossoms into a flower, it opens up and expands. As there continuously gets more and more consciousness settled in this belief of a 4D it becomes easier and easier to reach for everyone; for the 5D they simply use this lift of energies there is in the 4D change to carry themselves back home within themselves. though it can be said that we are actually carrying everyone else home
Old 25-03-2018, 09:12 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
By design there is basically nothing out there on the 5D as it is not of concern to very many on Earth, and to those it is... they have easy access to the information through their very beingness as they in almost every sense already are... so there is little need for it to be up there on the world wide. All that is required is a basic desire... but with no general information out there there is little true desire out there...

As consciousness settles in belief, it really is about a shift in consciousness all of this. I agree it is not really about ascension, but more and idea of expansion, like when a seed blossoms into a flower, it opens up and expands. As there continuously gets more and more consciousness settled in this belief of a 4D it becomes easier and easier to reach for everyone; for the 5D they simply use this lift of energies there is in the 4D change to carry themselves back home within themselves. though it can be said that we are actually carrying everyone else home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
Soooo ..
The Rapture then.

I jest but what makes this any different to all of the other claims over the years?

Yes, it does seem yet another variation on spiritual development. There are those to whom it will appeal.

Having read through a few threads now it does seem a bid a new religion. Frankly I reckon the last thing the world wants right now is a new religion. None from the past have worked too well unless enforced.

Thank you for the comments.

Old 25-03-2018, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin

What your sharing makes a lot of sense.

Just being and being aware I use my own sense of life and openings in myself and what that reflects outwardly. The external view is really a marker to how connected I am to myself... Often a greater number of people in a stream of movement and opening, settled into a creative flow, will move more readily towards that goal/creative idea together and create that opening. Without the idea of "something" to bring into being beyond itself alone, the world wouldn't really know what to aim for, so its a provision to get people to open and be reminded of how life can work with, rather than against itself. Plus, it is how creation works in everyway we create and bring new life into being. ..

Its kind of a trick of the greater unfolding and mystery really to get humans out of their heads and into their being state.. We believe in something, we move closer to it and then come to the realization we were moving closer to ourselves and then we notice how to live differently. I am noticing in my life now that life meets me and I move closer to it. Is that because I have moved closer to myself as life? I suspect it might have a correlation knowing the nature of my own process and journey as I am aware.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 25-03-2018, 04:31 PM
Master
Quote:

Ta!

I found some information if you'll indulge me.

~

The curators of Magik are set to return, once this happens there will be a tuning or reception of information.

The yellow being is Suutay - represented by a small bear like creature.

The grey being is Sv'eep - represented by a noisy grey hound.

Lastly there is the goddess Zsu - represented as a panda or yin yang.

The prophet Matthew will shepherd the curators of magik into a new era of enlightenment.

Its pretty hardcore at face value. Staffs of power, chariots of white ..

~

Later there seems to be mention of the trickster zep'hai, peacemaker Ge-e'orge & a mighty bear Bun'gel with the manifestation of a large Rainbow..

I hope the website I'm on is legit .

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain

Last edited by Raziel : 25-03-2018 at 06:00 PM.
Old 25-03-2018, 09:22 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
I found some information if you'll indulge me.

~

The curators of Magik are set to return, once this happens there will be a tuning or reception of information.

The yellow being is Suutay - represented by a small bear like creature.

The grey being is Sv'eep - represented by a noisy grey hound.

Lastly there is the goddess Zsu - represented as a panda or yin yang.

The prophet Matthew will shepherd the curators of magik into a new era of enlightenment.

Its pretty hardcore at face value. Staffs of power, chariots of white ..

~

Later there seems to be mention of the trickster zep'hai, peacemaker Ge-e'orge & a mighty bear Bun'gel with the manifestation of a large Rainbow..

I hope the website I'm on is legit .

No matter, it sounds good. Laden with mystique. The thing is, does it work?

Old 25-03-2018, 10:29 PM
Master
Quote:
No matter, it sounds good. Laden with mystique. The thing is, does it work?

It may have gone slightly over your head m'dear ..

That posting was specifically for a nice English girl such as yourself.

Growing up in the 1980's/90's ..

Izzy wizzy lets ...

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain