Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-10-2018, 06:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Forbidden Love of a White Rose

I had an extremely intimate dream from my life in 1480's England, that I dreamed of in three parts. In each one I saw a little more detail as to why this situation was happening.

At that time in that life, I had much turmoil. I was King and my only son had recently died, now I knew my Queen (Anne) was most likely dying, too. I HAD to be able to focus, think and work. Way too many very serious things were on my plate at that time. As a man, female companionship was the perfect way to release some steam and interact with another human being that wasn't plotting to kill you. I know doctors had said Anne was contagious and to not share her bed.

But without being able to closely interact or sleep with my wife for months, well, let's just say...taking care of "things" yourself...it only gets you so far. Even nowadays, no man is going to go months....I don't care who you are, let alone shouldering all of THAT!!! We are all driven in life towards our moments of weakness.

Due to all of these things occurring, I had an intimate encounter with a woman that was SO passionate it set my mind a whirl. She was very stunning, with long dark hair, green eyes, fine facial features, milky white skin and a very attractive body. She was extremely sensual and we drove each other crazy!

But, I have the feeling that once the Pandora's box had been opened by doing that...there was no closing it. I feel certain that I had a few more liaisons with this woman after that, maybe even till right before I left to fight and ultimately die. It was way too good for it to only have happened once. I am sure of it, especially given the circumstances, it was very bittersweet.

I still find myself "seeing" her in my mind and the scenes of that moment replaying in my head. Since having that dream, I can't stop thinking of her. I kept wondering who she was knowing that she would, due to 530 plus years passing, unfortunately be impossible to find out.

Boy, was I ever wrong!!! I was discussing this topic with an author who writes books about my past self. She informed me that another author was doing deep research for a book about my (then) best friend, Lord Francis Lovell. She came across suspicious information in regards to his sister, Lady Frideswide Lovell. The information showed her having a daughter within the proper timeframe to match the encounter and she received very large annual annuities from myself at that time. The daughter was also treated "differently" from her other children.

Now that I know her name, I visualize her more and more in my mind. I can feel her skin and her touch on mine, see her piercing green eyes. She has become even more real and tangible to me. I just can't get her out of my mind...then again...maybe I don't want to.
Old 09-10-2018, 06:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by stitchincricket
I just can't get her out of my mind...then again...maybe I don't want to.
If you can get up in the morning, shower, get dressed, make breakfast, go to your job, have some laughs with the people at work... then no problem. If your hair's a mess, the dirty clothes are piling up, and the cat's lltter box hasn't been emptied in a week then, yes, time to get her out of your mind.

And the messy hair thing I take back actually. I realized as I was writing that, that I haven't combed or brushed mine since the 1990s. I just grab a headband and away I go. Dishes overflowing in the sink then...
Old 09-10-2018, 08:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Oh, trust me, I function just fine during every aspect of my day. I just find that lingering thoughts and images of her drift into my mind, off and on. I don't know if she has reincarnated or not, or if I will meet her again at some point in this life.