Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-12-2017, 08:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Do you ever try to find records of your past life self?

For example, one of my past lives, I lived in Ireland. I was the daughter of a wealthy doctor and married to a lawyer. I only remember mine, my husbands, my siblings, and my parents first name from that life but I do look for them to see if I can find a picture or anything. Has anyone else done research on the people from their past life?
Old 15-12-2017, 09:07 PM
Seeker
I wouldn't even know where to start.... i WILL say recently i was browsing instagram and i had a suggested post, which, when i looked at it, my heart sank. I knew this woman, i felt it. Further investigating my odd feeling, i saw more photos on this instagram profile that struck a cord in me. Old photos, new photos... I've got no idea who this person is. I know in this life i've never met them. (typing it out that sounds absurd....) It could possibly be one of my children from my past life, because i do know i had quite a few children.

I do know the time, years, i was alive in my past life. thanks to the music, my choice of pants to shirt combos, and my car, (a lovely '73 mercedes ... yeah... i'm proud of that car) unfortunately the 70s was my last decade i remember.

It makes me laugh sometimes, honestly.... plaid pants and a striped shirt...c'mon dude. my wife was right to roll her eyes at me the many times she did.

Last edited by holly1213 : 15-12-2017 at 11:06 PM.
Old 15-12-2017, 09:20 PM
Seeker
*cars... actually. i had another mercedes, a station wagon (oh yes), and a land rover, other ones i'm not sure the make or anything but i do know i had too many..... luckily, now, i've only got the two. .....

Last edited by holly1213 : 15-12-2017 at 11:06 PM.
Old 17-12-2017, 02:50 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveinLove1994
For example, one of my past lives, I lived in Ireland. I was the daughter of a wealthy doctor and married to a lawyer. I only remember mine, my husbands, my siblings, and my parents first name from that life but I do look for them to see if I can find a picture or anything. Has anyone else done research on the people from their past life?

Hello

Yes I have I visited the house I lived in and I visited the grave of me and my sister in that life. I was on sister and my husband was the other sister. In this life the house too held a meaning to my husband he lost his virginity there.

I too have found a location where both of us were husband and wife and both died at the cliff edge where we lived.

In a place we visited there was a painting of a man on the wall and it was the image of my husband, one of the staff there stopped and went "omg dress him in the same cloths that is HIM".

Information is out there and there is time lines and dates that you can line up. Its an interesting journey to follow along.

Lynn
Old 19-12-2017, 02:47 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Yes I have I visited the house I lived in and I visited the grave of me and my sister in that life. I was on sister and my husband was the other sister. In this life the house too held a meaning to my husband he lost his virginity there.

I too have found a location where both of us were husband and wife and both died at the cliff edge where we lived.

In a place we visited there was a painting of a man on the wall and it was the image of my husband, one of the staff there stopped and went "omg dress him in the same cloths that is HIM".

Information is out there and there is time lines and dates that you can line up. Its an interesting journey to follow along.

Lynn

Lynn -- how do you even know where to start?
Old 04-01-2018, 02:59 AM
Guide

Yes, but the first two would be impossible to find. I went through photos of the civil war thinking I might get lucky, but I didn't...that was fanciful thinking on my part. The very first one would have no records as it was sometime between 1200-1500. The last two, yes...I'm related to both of them, and knew nothing about them except through dreams because they died before I was born.
Old 04-01-2018, 02:18 PM
Seeker
Wow, it seems everyone has past lives from a long time ago... the one that keeps bothering me doesn't seem that long ago...is this normal?... i'm talking memories as the same person from 40's- 70's...?
Old 04-01-2018, 03:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by holly1213
Wow, it seems everyone has past lives from a long time ago... the one that keeps bothering me doesn't seem that long ago...is this normal?... i'm talking memories as the same person from 40's- 70's...?

I wont post mine hear , but there are people that have memories from ww2 and nam . I have not looked for any proof of mine . There is a very famous story of a young boy that has memories of having been killed as a fighter pilot in ww2 he did have info of a still living wife , home town , ect . Info was correct .
Old 04-01-2018, 04:37 PM
Deactivated Account
I am doing research from time to time. I wasn't able to validate much so far, but minor details.

It is not always easy, as most of my memories are from the 15th century, some from Ancient times so that there are no photographs available. With a lot of luck I recognized a couple portrait paintings, a building or two and music pieces so that I was able to narrow down the time frame and location.

The town where I lived in 1348 was not Siena, even though I stumbled upon a painting of Siena that looked very much like the city I have seen. In "my" city the Black Plague took way more people, though.

From my "last" life (when you see time linear as it is while in the flesh) I do not have enough information yet. I do not remember my last name as an example. So far I only found out that the TV series I loved to watch as a boy most likely was "Science Fiction Theater". I was to one of the wars going on during the 1960's, either Vietnam or something similar, but I think I did not die there, but drowned on my way back after I deserted. Had a reoccurring nightmare about drowning.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:40 PM
Master

For most people there will be very few records of any life over a few hundred years .. If you go to the old churchs , city halls , or liberies , you might find birth , death , magaige , tax info , ect. ,