Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-11-2017, 03:47 PM
Knower

Past-life regression experiences

Hello everyone,

Past-life regressions have been on my mind for a while now. And today, it was on my mind again.

Has anyone done any past-life regression consultation to receive answers to any queries they might have had about a specific area of interest?

Also, how does one know if the answers they received are correct or not? Perhaps the higher self might find it convenient to provide inacurrate information for various reasons like... not being ready for the truth... and so on.

I have been wondering why my love life has been such a failure. People say I am handsome and have a good body.

Never had a girlfriend. That sort of makes me feel bad when I see other guys who sporting great looking girls and yet, the guys themselves, are far from good-looking guys.

I think I feel bad because I know, I am getting closer to admitting that I have failed miserably in the love area.

Perhaps there is something from the past life or life contract that excludes relationships with women unless it is for a lifetime. Haha.
Old 23-11-2017, 09:33 AM
Deactivated Account
Good looks are not everything. Maybe you will find true love once you have learned that not only the cover makes the book? Maybe that is your lesson in this life?

I did some self-regressions and did get some memories.

You will never be entirely sure of your memories, but you might be lucky enough to get memories that later turn out to match an era and place.
Old 23-11-2017, 01:25 PM
Pathfinder
I suggest some old-fashioned therapy first. Regardless if you have trauma or thought patterns left over from another life or from this one, you need to figure out what they are and how to deal with them. Perhaps you're afraid of something, perhaps you're attracted to the wrong people or attracting the wrong people or the way you interact with the opposite sex is not exactly great.

For example, from your post, you seem more interested in looks and how others perceive you than love, romance and/or family. If the girls you talk to get the same impression, that's very off-putting, regardless of how handsome you are. Maybe you're not that way, maybe you're loving and caring, but first impressions matter, especially when you're asking out a girl who barely knows you.
Old 23-11-2017, 04:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighter
Hello everyone,

Past-life regressions have been on my mind for a while now. And today, it was on my mind again.

Has anyone done any past-life regression consultation to receive answers to any queries they might have had about a specific area of interest?

Also, how does one know if the answers they received are correct or not? Perhaps the higher self might find it convenient to provide inacurrate information for various reasons like... not being ready for the truth... and so on.

I have been wondering why my love life has been such a failure. People say I am handsome and have a good body.

Never had a girlfriend. That sort of makes me feel bad when I see other guys who sporting great looking girls and yet, the guys themselves, are far from good-looking guys.

I think I feel bad because I know, I am getting closer to admitting that I have failed miserably in the love area.

Perhaps there is something from the past life or life contract that excludes relationships with women unless it is for a lifetime. Haha.
I suggest you try some past life regression through self-hypnosis, and some channeling the same way. Then you can make your mind how true, and how helpful, they are. Therapy, like glasses and other crutches, could make your symptoms worse.

Worrying about your love life lack of success might be a trial for you. It might push you to make wrong decisions in your eagerness to experience something you crave. All actions have consequences, so even if you feel pressure, keep your mind clear!
Old 23-11-2017, 05:32 PM
Knower
its funny that you ask this, cause this Friday (Black Friday) i'm going for a hypnotherapy to get regressed to a past life... see since birth I had this vivid memory of what I used to be and what amazed me is I had abilities in that life, and I been on the search for over 20 years (31yrs old now) trying to find out how to retrieve those abilities in this life, so fast forward to now, i'm finally getting ready to go get regressed, to see more of that life and see if everything adds up, and to possibly retrieve what was lost to me, the chase for this has left me depressed and stress for most of my life, cause everything I ever tried heeded no results, I had a little talk with the lady that's doing the regression and she said she can help me retrieve what was lost and also help me to adapt to this world...

and for good measure I will she if she can help me with Astral projecting at will, cause when you in a trance like that you can program your mind to do whatever you want, so I am very excited about Friday. I also had another life where I had abilities, may look into that at some point to but i'm focused on this one that I have vivid memories about.

The hypnotherapy is going to cost me $400, cause she said mine will take 4+ hours to do, so we broke it down, this Friday we doing 2 hours for 200, then next week same, hopefully we can finish up next week. thanks for asking this question I been trying to get figure out a way of getting this out to everyone. I will keep yall posted on it, probably make separate post.
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 23-11-2017, 11:29 PM
Master
iv had 3 passs livs so far i no iv mor wish is givin me mor ansers it is

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-11-2017, 09:48 PM
Knower
I've had clear visions of two of my past lives. On more than one occasion. Once before my eyes while I was driving! I came out of it arrived at my destination and didn't know how I got there. There's no way to explain the intensity. This lost time involved. My first thought was ... some*one* took the wheel. Otherwise I could have left this life pretty quick!

Seriously.
Old 24-11-2017, 10:45 PM
Master
1 i had i wear i wz lady of nitr selin my body
thn i medtat 2 sea if i cud get ac bac in 2 ot
wz yr 1215 wear i wz a prostut i wz
i no thm days thy wud hng u for it thy wud
i no aner 1 brn in 1125 died in 1139
thn tittic 1 wear i died on it

Old 25-11-2017, 01:43 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by MergingWolf
its funny that you ask this, cause this Friday (Black Friday) i'm going for a hypnotherapy to get regressed to a past life... see since birth I had this vivid memory of what I used to be and what amazed me is I had abilities in that life, and I been on the search for over 20 years (31yrs old now) trying to find out how to retrieve those abilities in this life, so fast forward to now, i'm finally getting ready to go get regressed, to see more of that life and see if everything adds up, and to possibly retrieve what was lost to me, the chase for this has left me depressed and stress for most of my life, cause everything I ever tried heeded no results, I had a little talk with the lady that's doing the regression and she said she can help me retrieve what was lost and also help me to adapt to this world...

and for good measure I will she if she can help me with Astral projecting at will, cause when you in a trance like that you can program your mind to do whatever you want, so I am very excited about Friday. I also had another life where I had abilities, may look into that at some point to but i'm focused on this one that I have vivid memories about.

The hypnotherapy is going to cost me $400, cause she said mine will take 4+ hours to do, so we broke it down, this Friday we doing 2 hours for 200, then next week same, hopefully we can finish up next week. thanks for asking this question I been trying to get figure out a way of getting this out to everyone. I will keep yall posted on it, probably make separate post.

Update: sigh didn't go as planned...learned I can't be hypnotized, so i'm ****ed, it was a waste back to the drawing board. Next Friday I will be trying Acupuncture to balance my energies, so stay tuned and look forward to that one, also there is suppose to be an accupoint that helps with projection so I will look into that as well
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 25-11-2017, 03:07 PM
Master
i tryd medtarn wish giv me a ansr it did it mit hlp u but we all difrnt eeppel pepepe we r