Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 02-11-2017, 06:35 PM
Experiencer
The Golden Dawn Rituals books

Hello

Can anyone recommend a couple of good books that teach about The Golden Dawn Rituals??? Thank you
Old 02-11-2017, 08:32 PM
55Degrees

Anything written by Israel Regardie, especially The Original Account of the Teachings, Rites, and Ceremonies of the Hermetic Order, it's pricey and detailed and definitely not light reading.

If you're just starting out then An Introduction to High Magic by Chic Cicero gives a good basic starting point.
Old 03-11-2017, 03:07 PM
Experiencer
Hello Pisces Moon

Thank you for responding, yes I am just starting out, so I will try your suggestion of the book (An Introduction to High Magic by Chic Cicero) Its pretty decent price too

What do you think of this one as well Pisces Moon (The Tree of Life: An Illustrated Study in Magic Paperback – Dec 8 2000
by Israel Regardie (Author), Chic Cicero (Author), Sandra Tabatha Cicero (Author), maybe purchase both books together.

Sending light and love Faithy
Old 03-11-2017, 11:20 PM
55Degrees

I haven't read it personally.
The reviews appear positive, so it may be worth reading alongside An Introduction to High Magic (or as an expansion on it).
Old 04-11-2017, 04:48 PM
Experiencer
Then that is the plan :) Thank you Pisces Moon
Old 04-11-2017, 11:40 PM
Suspended
I looked these guys up once before, The Golden Dawn because there is a group of people in my city who call themselves The Hermetic Order Of The Red Dragon and apparently they are an off shoot of The Golden Dawn.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Depends whether you are new to the system of The Golden Dawn

Israel Regarde is very good

The complete Golden Dawn is very very lengthy and definitely not for a novice but outlines Rituals, the book by the same author “The Golden Dawn has Rituals both books are proberly not the best starting point.

The author Don milo Duquette is quite good. YouTube has some good videos
Old 10-11-2017, 03:09 PM
Experiencer
Hello Leighqt

Thank you for the response, I am a novice, so yes maybe I will hit you tube videos first to try to have a better understanding of it. I will also check out Israel Regarde and Don Milo Duquette as well, have a great day Leighqt :)
Old 10-11-2017, 06:19 PM
Newbie ;)

I have heard that “ The essential Golden Dawn by Chic Cicero is a good one for beginners too.