Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 29-11-2010, 10:56 PM
Master
Hey Honza thanks so much, I think Aspen and RockRose will do this week I'm going to get some thankyou so much.
How do people use them? Whenever they feel panic or a few times a day?
Spiritlite.
Old 30-11-2010, 10:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Hey Honza thanks so much, I think Aspen and RockRose will do this week I'm going to get some thankyou so much.
How do people use them? Whenever they feel panic or a few times a day?
Spiritlite.

Its best to take the remedies a few times a day. One needs two drops of the remedy in a drink such as tea or fruit juice several times a day. And keep the treatment going for a month or more for the healing to be completed.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 30-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Its best to take the remedies a few times a day. One needs two drops of the remedy in a drink such as tea or fruit juice several times a day. And keep the treatment going for a month or more for the healing to be completed.

You can carry a bottle of rescue remedy with you and take that immediately whenever you feel nervous and have no access to the other remedies.

Such as on the bus or something.

Old 30-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Master
Thankyou Honza..thanks so so much.
Spiritlite.
Old 30-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Master
oh sorry one more question, I am on meds would the remedies work as well while on meds?
Spiritlite.
Old 30-11-2010, 07:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
oh sorry one more question, I am on meds would the remedies work as well while on meds?
Spiritlite.

Yes that is fine. They won't interact. They work on entirely different principles. The Bach Remedies are safe to mix with other medicines, and their healing power is not affected either.

Old 30-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Master
Let us know how you get on.

Old 01-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Master
In times of general, low level, stress - add a couple of drops of Rescue Remedy to a half litre bottle of spring water and sip it all day long.
Old 17-02-2011, 03:07 PM
Master
I have tried the FES remedy - an American Flower Remedy - called Purple Monkeyflower. It is for complete fear and paranoia of dark spiritual phenomena.

I have been taking it for a few days and can feel its calming effect on me. These different types of flower remedies really do seem to work on me. It is also having an extremely calming effect on my cat....lol. I noticed that he was all nerves too. He is much more self composed now. He had a rough time of it when he was a stray.

Fear of the spiritual darkside is what Purple Monkeyflower is for. I will keep taking it for some time.

Old 18-02-2011, 03:48 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I have tried the FES remedy - an American Flower Remedy - called Purple Monkeyflower. It is for complete fear and paranoia of dark spiritual phenomena.

I have been taking it for a few days and can feel its calming effect on me. These different types of flower remedies really do seem to work on me. It is also having an extremely calming effect on my cat....lol. I noticed that he was all nerves too. He is much more self composed now. He had a rough time of it when he was a stray.

Fear of the spiritual darkside is what Purple Monkeyflower is for. I will keep taking it for some time.

The remedy may indeed be working on your cat, but it's equally possible he is calmer because YOU are calmer! Domestic pets (and cats in particular!) are very sensitive to the moods of their people