Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 04-11-2010, 12:12 PM
happyfool

Shiva

I am new to this forum and this is my first post....

though I was born a Hindu I cannot claim to know all about Hinduism.....what I like in Hinduism is that Gods have different characters.... which I think is the representation of different forms of the existence....like we hav Brahma-the creator...Bishnu-the protector and Shiva-the destroyer....

All these are are just the forms of existence which we human according to our understandings have created and subsequently it was written about and passed from generations to generations through millinias....

Lord Shiva is very different from all others..he is the destroyer..it seems strange that how can a destroyer be a God...but without destruction creation is not possible...without death birth has no meaning...without end beginning has no meaning...

And Lord Shiva is natural ..he does not pretends..he is not someone who peoples would like to sit with have a cup of tea... he takes dhatura and bhang...meditates on mountains....he does what he likes..he does not saperate the good from bad..he is pleased by all(like Ravana)..he is the only god who has accepted the creation as it is without imposing sets of rules to follow and never tried to improve upon the system...

Let me say the peoples reading the forum....
If Jesus was not crucified I dont think that he would have been so popular..
If Britisher were not in India then Gandhi would not be the Gandhi we know..

What I am saying is that good and bad are all part of the existence...hoever much we try to make peoples behave in a just and good manner..try to make peoples better,but still bad and evil is present...so the existence is not complete without evil and bad......

And I feel Shiva represents that part of existence which/who accepts all...His love for the creation is unconditional...

BAM BAM BHOLE

Last edited by happyfool : 04-11-2010 at 03:37 PM.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:13 PM
sw09

shiva hurt me

The following post may sound bizarre, but it the favct. I has vision of siva in my drems. And i had good things happen initially, but soon sufferingds started a lot. I had to undergo lots of pain. I have lost faith.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:46 PM
Neeti_Shri

Hello and namaste,

According to me,Lord shiva is a destroyer,of Ego,Sins, Evil, Bad, Bad qualities within us,like anger,greed,pride,envy,delusion,hatred and all things bad. Brahma,vishnu and Shiva are one and the same. At times the Lord has to create,preserve and destroy.

But one thing is for sure,god does everything for the best,for all.he sees the whole picture,and though we may not understand it,everything usually turns out well. his vision is on the totality,and he does everything for the good of totality.

sometimes he has to destroy,but even that is for the good.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:51 PM
tragblack

Om Namah Shivaya!
Old 10-01-2011, 05:59 PM
Master
Hi there you make good points, and I look forward to reading more of your posts.
Spiritlite.
Old 20-01-2011, 07:09 PM
aser's homie

Rare Masterly photo.
I saw something nicer.
That is real nice.

Did you draw this nice thing?
Old 02-02-2011, 02:58 AM
Master
Yes, nice art work.

I saw something nice too.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:29 AM
shgoyal

shiva is the ultimate reality of universe.he showers his blessings on everyone whoever follows him with true devotion.he is the destroyer of bad and evil things.he is being worshiped in so many different forms and has 108 different names and forms.
Old 17-02-2011, 01:31 AM
Master
I started a thread on Shiva a while ago http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4500 based on the teachings of Sri Vasudeva, my guide who was born a Hindu but speaks from personal experience.
Old 17-02-2011, 01:45 AM
Gracey

some buddhist believe that buddha was the incarnation of shiva.