Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

View Poll Results: Are you a human/the original owner of "your" human body?
Yes 47 71.21%
No 16 24.24%
Yes, but I have met a non-human before physically 3 4.55%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15-06-2012, 05:20 PM
Master

I am curious. Why does it say "no, but I have met a non human before physically"? I have, so that's what I've checked, but wouldn't that be almost expected?

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 15-06-2012, 07:23 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence
Using the word "otherkin" up front would have been helpful. I just about marked the poll "yes" because it's an objective fact that no human (or any aspect of the universe, really) is the "original owner" of "their body." That fact, plus how I look at souls, is also why I really don't get this otherkin thing. It's 404 error nonsense to me, to put it kindly. *shrug*
That made me laugh. I shall now think of Otherkin in terms of computer errors.
Old 15-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Nebulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
I wouldn't be so quick to think everyone you meet are humans. Many are in disguise for a specific purpose and may one day reveal themselves. Be sure to stay on everyone's good side[...]

Seconded.

Seems like about the ratio I thought I'd see. Although I suspect many didn't vote "human" because they're so assured they thought it was silly to even ask, driving the non-humans into more of a minority than the poll reflects.

I'm a firm believer in walk-ins, possessed bodies, soulless bodies, disguised ones like you mentioned, and other phenomena like that. But then again I've experienced things which many will go their whole lives blissfully unaware of the existence of.

I was once told by an old friend that knowing the details of what's really going on in my life was akin to watching a science fiction series like Dr. Who or Lost Girl or something; complete with ironically comedic events like the in-laws showing up at the worst possible time; and of course the hilarity of trying to play normal for the bystanders and ending up looking like a weird awkward clumsy girl in the process.
Old 15-06-2012, 10:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence
Using the word "otherkin" up front would have been helpful. I just about marked the poll "yes" because it's an objective fact that no human (or any aspect of the universe, really) is the "original owner" of "their body." That fact, plus how I look at souls, is also why I really don't get this otherkin thing. It's 404 error nonsense to me, to put it kindly. *shrug*
.. but there is a difference of being born into your body for this life, and coming into it at a later time like I did. I have memories of being someone else (a dragon) and then seeing a child on the process of death as the former spirit decided that it didn't want to deal with things, so with permission, I took the body, and am constantly focused on handling my bodies in both places. (I actually spend more time there, but now I've been a bit more here, so as to develop my ability to heal and decided to take on the project of helping the world, I have checkups from aliens, am a constant target of enemies of my other body, and I have to keep that identity quiet.) So yeah. There's a big difference. The memories. The intel. The complete feeling you don't belong in this world, but you know for a fact, straight up from the beggining why you are. The idea that this language is a second to me and my struggles with speaking it as a child, although I could talk my own language in dragon here, also was a problem.. but at least I have it.
You know if your not human. But you can't always tell if you are human if you are one.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 15-06-2012, 10:31 PM
12padams

Quote:
I am curious. Why does it say "no, but I have met a non human before physically"? I have, so that's what I've checked, but wouldn't that be almost expected?

Ah whoops... It should say yes, but I have met a non human before... Can a mod change this for me?

Quote:
Using the word "otherkin" up front would have been helpful. I just about marked the poll "yes" because it's an objective fact that no human (or any aspect of the universe, really) is the "original owner" of "their body."
By original owner I mean is your consciousness/spirit the same one that was born with your physical human body as a baby. If your body is not human then it's an instant no...

Lastly this test is building awareness of nonhumans in our society. If we acknowledge and accept them, some of them such as shadedragon will be open about what they really are. Trust me... Being nonhuman and trying to reveal yourself on an Internet forum is very dangerous. I've had my bad experience with it and I want to simply open the world to understanding that "we arn't all human".

I really hope all humans can be accepting of non-humans. Don't accept us and we will stay hidden. If you were an alien disguised on earth now just think about what it would be like to reveal yourself. People would be scared and others such as the military would lock you up, perform experiments and probably kill you out of fear or torture you for information.

If humans are still struggling to accept different people and races of their own kind how are they supposed to accept those who aren't humans at all? This thread could be thought of as "step 1" towards a time when humans and nonhumans of all races are treated equally (unless they are gods or higher entities) and live in harmony with eachother rather than a future in war between creatures all fighting out of fear or control of the earth.
Old 15-06-2012, 11:05 PM
Nebulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
.. but there is a difference of being born into your body for this life, and coming into it at a later time like I did. I have memories of being someone else (a dragon) and then seeing a child on the process of death as the former spirit decided that it didn't want to deal with things, so with permission, I took the body, and am constantly focused on handling my bodies in both places. (I actually spend more time there, but now I've been a bit more here, so as to develop my ability to heal and decided to take on the project of helping the world, I have checkups from aliens, am a constant target of enemies of my other body, and I have to keep that identity quiet.) So yeah. There's a big difference. The memories. The intel. The complete feeling you don't belong in this world, but you know for a fact, straight up from the beggining why you are. The idea that this language is a second to me and my struggles with speaking it as a child, although I could talk my own language in dragon here, also was a problem.. but at least I have it.
You know if your not human. But you can't always tell if you are human if you are one.

I agree...I've known plenty of Otherkin and I really wouldn't put this in that category of thought.

Shade, it sounds to me like you're a walk-in. I imagine that must be harder to manage than those born with their bodies, my condolences.

I fall in the latter category. There has never once in my entire life been any doubt. It caused endless trouble, too. No parent, I suppose, likes to hear their child behave from day one (and proclaim, as soon as words are learned with which to proclaim) that she is simply not from here, and that's all there is to it. No amount of reprogramming and scolding and cajoling and pleading could change my mind. Some people just need to learn the world's bigger and stranger than a white picket fence and 2.5 children and a dog.
Old 15-06-2012, 11:18 PM
Mayflow

Well, I am human, maybe other stuff as well, but at least for this moment I am human. I've known dogs and cats and many other animals. I was brought up and conceived (at least physically) by humans. Humans seem to me to differ from animals even though we do have some similar characteristics. Insects and vegetations, and sea and lake creatures and birds seem to differ from humans as well. I do once in a while talk about Reality Girl who seems to come from some sort of plus dimension, and doesn't have a physical body like us (as far as I know of).
Old 15-06-2012, 11:19 PM
Nebulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
If we acknowledge and accept them, some of them such as shadedragon will be open about what they really are. Trust me... Being nonhuman and trying to reveal yourself on an Internet forum is very dangerous. I've had my bad experience with it and I want to simply open the world to understanding that "we arn't all human".

I really hope all humans can be accepting of non-humans. Don't accept us and we will stay hidden. If you were an alien disguised on earth now just think about what it would be like to reveal yourself. People would be scared and others such as the military would lock you up, perform experiments and probably kill you out of fear or torture you for information.

If humans are still struggling to accept different people and races of their own kind how are they supposed to accept those who aren't humans at all? This thread could be thought of as "step 1" towards a time when humans and nonhumans of all races are treated equally (unless they are gods or higher entities) and live in harmony with eachother rather than a future in war between creatures all fighting out of fear or control of the earth.

Very true. It's extremely dangerous to be non-human (and by that I mean, human body, non human soul). I think people don't realize it because they simply aren't confronted with it at all (since, after all, non-humans hide as best they can). The fact of the matter is it's something which can quite literally make you disappear, be killed, be put into a mental institution for the rest of your life, or given toxic 'treatments' and reprogramming to force it out of you, and so on and so forth; depending on where you are and who you out yourself to.

Imagine most parents in America....if their kid said "Mom, Dad, I'm not human" - they'd throw them straight into therapy and "mental health" treatment, which can be a lifetime of hell. Stigma becomes the LEAST of that poor kid's problems.
Old 15-06-2012, 11:48 PM
Master

funny and I was planning on joining the military :) and I still am. But at the same time, I feel like something will happen and make me change my mind. Honestly though, I disagree with the reaction. What will happen was already predetermined, and so if I stepped forth and said "I am a dragon" to anyone, they would react exactly as they were supposed to react. I love reasoning with people as well so maybe that's why I never faced anything for it :P make them realize what they are saying, say nothing wrong of them, stay cool and indifferent, don't take it to heart, and the fight is beyond over, if there even was one to begin with :) I've convinced those you would not believe could be convinced, and that's why I'm surrounded by believers now.
The dangers of the Internet are huge, but can you imagine what would happen if each and everyone of those like me thought they were the only one here? If they never found someone like them? If not even one of us could have the opportunity to know others were there? I think that, in itself would be more painful, then the dangers themselves. I mean, for the most part we are humans from birth. Could you imagine what it would be like to be the only human where everyone else is something different, like a dragon? And you knew what you really were, that you were different, and you could find no one like you? That feeling is the worst feeling, the most isolating feeling, that you aren't them. But I've always known I came here to be a lightworker, and as a dragon to help others, so I've always been happy to be here (although there's always those rough spots that everyone has :) but not everyone is that lucky. I like to find those people and tell them they aren't the only ones and that it's ok.

Old 16-06-2012, 12:06 AM
12padams

Quote:
Could you imagine what it would be like to be the only human where everyone else is something different, like a dragon? And you knew what you really were, that you were different, and you could find no one like you? That feeling is the worst feeling, the most isolating feeling, that you aren't them.
My "species" is working towards a future where that feeling will cease to exist. Hopefully we will be successful and have all creatures living together without negativity. I really hope we can manage to reach that stage because for those who have infinite life it is terrible to have infinite isolocation :(