Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 11:29 PM
nickmellor33

hi kundalini , WOW ! this came as such a big shock to me when i read it tonight but like others have said i also understand that at some point in life we all need changes , when i first joined this forum i had many problems and you were one of the first people to talk to me and help me through my hard times and i wont forget that , i appreciate it and i have the most respect for you kundalini i will certainly miss our chats about football and movies but like chi says who knows maybe we will chat again sometime somewhere else............anyway good luck in whatever you do mate
i know you will be sorely missed by everyone in here

bye for now
Old 02-05-2007, 12:45 AM
BLAIR2BE

well Kundalini,...

i believe the first few discussions i got into here involved you, Glorymist, dasa, bob23 and others. those discussions where profound in there own way and led me tramendously in the "directions" that i wanted to go (realizations that there isnt really anything to look for). NONSTAFF has appreciated your ambassadorship! see ya around...

have fun, be good and thanks for all the fish!!
Old 02-05-2007, 01:08 AM
Deactivated Account
k, what can i say, you're a very special friend to me and were one of the first people i spoke to in here (the lovely AM being the first if i remember right ), remember those nights me, you and chi would chat for hours on the threads before the chatroom lol happy memories.
k our loss is someone else's gain i hope they really appreciate you
i also hope i can do half as good a job as you as admin, you've always been very fair and all of us respect that.
i wish you good health, great success and wherever your path takes you be happy
you'll be sorely missed, i hope you print off this thread and take it with you.

All the very best k daisy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 02-05-2007, 03:27 PM
kundalini

Hi Dream Angel, thank you for your comments. It is amazing to think that it was not all that long ago that I did welcome you here...but still...many others have welcomed you too! ;)

Hi chi chi, yes you are full of surprises. For such an off-the-cuff remark, that has to be one of the most memorable.

Hi Nick, so many people have spoke to me about how much I will be missed that I am now beginning to believe that I may just have to pop back in from time to time - if only to talk about football and movies lol! Seriously, I am certain I will be talking to you again! Thanks for your great comments and I wish you the best of good luck, with, well, eveything you do mate!

Hi BLAIR2BE, it's great to hear from you and I do have to say I truly understand what you are saying about those profound discussions me, myself and others did take part in. They were a pointer for other directions. I have always appreciated your no-nonsense, straightforward approach. I am certain we will talk again.

Hi daisy, I don't think I will ever forget those discussions that me, you and chi chi had for hours in all those threads - we were proper spammers! Lol! Yeah, that was in the days before the chatroom! Everything that you have wished to me I wish to you also and I KNOW that you will do a better job than I did as an Admin. Once again, thanks for your friendship (though that does not mean 'tis the end) and thank you also for your encouragement when I was practising mediumship - your advice TRULY was invaluable. Thank you!
Old 02-05-2007, 04:02 PM
Deactivated Account

you are welcome Kundalini, and yes, you are right - thank you to all those who have welcomed me to the forum. Great news that you plan to return for visits ! Seems like that party idea has turned into a farewell party....
ok I will bake a cake, any special requests Kundalini ?

* PS Party has been moved to Lounge so not to interrupt this thread, thank you and join the party !!

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction

Last edited by Adrienne : 02-05-2007 at 06:18 PM.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:06 PM
kundalini

LOL, I would just like to say thank you Dream Angel for doing that for me.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:49 PM
Deactivated Account

I just thought perhaps we could convince you to stay ......

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 02-05-2007, 07:10 PM
chi chi

hi k

couldnt let you leave without showing you a little of my intelligent side hehehe but i like my fun side best
if i dont get chance to speak again before you go i wish you well in everything you choose to do (i only say this now as i will be away from weekend ) i wnt say bye but may godbless you and all your family

love chi xxxxxx
Old 02-05-2007, 07:25 PM
ashti

Well done

Sorry to say Goodbye before I had chance to say Hello.

You have done a wonderful job - this forum is wonderful!

Thank you & to the rest of the team!

Good luck in your future ventures.

xxxxx
Old 03-05-2007, 12:07 AM
angel

Hi Kundalini

Firstly congratulations on making this site what it has become, and secondly im sorry that you are leaving.

I would like to thank u for the chats that we've had and all the support you have given me. You have helped me enormously to feel more possative about myself thank you.

You will be missed greatly by myself and im sure by the other members and staff at s/f.

Sad to see u go

Love and best wishes

Angel xxx
Closed Thread