Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-10-2011, 07:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1being
no way! what for?

Not with your posts or anything...just with getting involved in others conversations..................and playing moderator.
Old 27-10-2011, 08:14 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

Thank you, 1being.. here's what i'm actually trying to understand, you state that 'God' IS, and will always be, but.. i don't know what you mean when you say 'God'.. many people mean different things when they use that word.. i get that you don't want to discuss it, so i won't pursue it, but it leaves the discussion 'empty'.. apart from anything other than my own commentary, the 'word' "God" is ambiguous and vague, and for 'me' to understand someone's meaning when they use that word, i ask for clarification..

Be well..

i understand what you mean.

let's start with basic dictionary definition:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/god
(the link is rather "loaded" with info)

i like this one, near the very end of the page:

god →
Multilingual Translator ©

lol makes me crack up laughing
Old 27-10-2011, 08:23 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Not with your posts or anything...just with getting involved in others conversations..................and playing moderator.

public forum, public thread - you can participate whenever you like. if they were private, exclusive conversations - they'd be inbox, yes?

playing moderator ... harmless. your way of acknowledging an aspect of public forum, so it's relative. not out of bounds or anything - at least not the way i see it. (playfulness and it didn't seem like mock).
Old 26-01-2012, 03:03 PM
mattie

LOL

Quote:
i just wonder if people who really believe this stuff take their meds everyday O.o

A question that I suppose would be just as valid for the readers!
Old 26-01-2012, 03:14 PM
mattie

Reactionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Probably qualifies as a personal attack, albeit directed at a group's beliefs rather than an individual person.

Quote:
i wrote it as a way for me to show / communicate that it's an abuse i've endured, one that has it made it *very* difficult in my life. "personal attack", yes. that's exactly it.

Lashing out at another for an unrelated issue is often not an effective way to deal w/ others abusing or attacking you.

Quote:
it seems like the right place for me to be able to talk about so many of these psychic / spiritual experiences, but i feel like i'm continually met with this psychiatric xxxx. and i've shown an example of it, in what i wrote in response to your post.

Discussing the Ds is not the psychiatric territory, but metaphysical territory. The only thing that is a psychiatric reference in your comment to my remarks about my understanding of awakening , enlightenment, & ascension is in your comment about taking ‘meds everyday.’

You seem to be wanting to explore while not being very accepting of different ideas being presented.
Old 26-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Suspended
Hiya mattie

1being was suspended (look under their name) so you are talking to thin air....

Just thought I'd mention it in case you were hoping for a response.

Squatch
Old 27-01-2012, 12:48 AM
hand415

Personally, it seems 1% improvement in perception each day will lead to palpable, gradual enlightenment. Why assume one needs a sudden event?