Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-10-2011, 10:21 AM
1being

"possession"

i think this is the right category ?

anyway, i sense that i'm "possessed". i think i know who the "possessor" is.

i often feel this person directly beneath my skin. it is as if they are *always* with me and it is VERY unwelcome. it feels like an invasion and a violation... a sort of rape.

i think this person "got in" by eye dancing / eye contact. the connection was made and it's more than a mind invasion. it's like i've become the house where that person now dwells. i need to know how to kick them out and evict.

it makes me hostile, like a "hostile host" but not a host of a "ghost". i feel like the host of another person's "essence", for lack of a better word. the person is still alive.

i had a dream that further solidifies my belief. or maybe it's my belief that caused the dream. in the dream, a wedding ring was placed not on my hand, but on my foot. that suggests to me that i've somehow become "married" in my soul (foot = sole / soul). i'm real unhappy and very tired of suffering.

i perceive people quite often but this is different. much different. when i perceive other people, it's temporary. this is CONSTANT; it NEVER goes away.

i think the other person is consciously aware of this situation and they have the advantage because they have their own view & perspective, which is separate from mine. my lack of skill keeps me at a disadvantage and unable to protect myself.

i'm isolated and alienated ... very much shut-in and home bound. i don't socialize. i'm not employed. i live alone.

i'm definitely "mental", no doubt about it. psychic, most absolutely. spiritual, sort of... whatever that's supposed to mean.

i've known this "possessor" for 3 years now. have not seen each other for almost a year.

he likes to threaten me and does so, constantly. i did some research on this person and discovered that they've actually served time in jail for exactly that: threatening. he is foreboding and always predicting & forecasting. i loathe it!

this "captor", the possessor, the "master", the dominant dominator ... trust me, there's nothing romantic about it and i'm not the "masochist" that he wants me to be. but i cannot deny that he dominates my mind and he *is* sadistic. i'm fully convinced that he is criminally insane.

he is a tor-mentor but i'm not learning anything good. i'm learning more horror about the real truth of spirit / psyche / mind. TIRED of being tormented.

what on earth am i supposed to do? i keep praying he'll go back to jail but that only keeps his body prisoner; not his spirit and not his mind.

i'll probably delete this because it is *too* PERSONAL and *too* HONEST. it really sucks to be me. i don't want to be his or ANYONE'S possession. i'm not a thing, not an object. tired of this. real tired.
Old 16-10-2011, 10:28 AM
Master
Hi 1being ... welcome to the community :)...

If it is a belief, as you have acknowledged in your post above there, then what is stopping you from simply dropping it?
Old 16-10-2011, 10:45 AM
1being

do me a favor. drop the word belief and look at everything else. the word belief is blinding. it's a real situation, not a delusion like the word "belief" might suggest or imply. REAL SITUATION.
Old 16-10-2011, 10:49 AM
Master
That was the word you used ...
Old 16-10-2011, 12:00 PM
mattie

OP Uses Belief Twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1being
do me a favor. drop the word belief and look at everything else. the word belief is blinding. it's a real situation, not a delusion like the word "belief" might suggest or imply. REAL SITUATION.

This may shed light on the issue. Your belief 'is blinding' to you. Ditch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1being
... i had a dream that further solidifies my belief. or maybe it's my belief that caused the dream. ...

As sound noted you are the one who used 'belief.' Twice.
Old 16-10-2011, 12:07 PM
mattie

Take Charge Of Your Energies

You’re not ‘possessed’ but obsessed w/ this other person. You have the ability to eject any energies that you don’t want. If this isn’t done, one is a willing victim, working in full concert w/ any intrudor.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

Negative Spirits Or Just Our Imagination- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=19290
Old 16-10-2011, 10:14 PM
1being

like i said, drop the word belief and look again!

mattie, it's no obsession.

"i often feel this person directly beneath my skin. it is as if they are *always* with me and it is VERY unwelcome." that is NOT a belief ... that is how i literally experience it.

i could go on at great length, detailing the REALITY of this connection that i have with this person ... HOWEVER ... i don't really want all of my private information out here.

i used the word "belief" in relation to the DREAM: (in the dream, a wedding ring was placed not on my hand, but on my foot. that suggests to me that i've somehow become "married" in my soul (foot = sole / soul)) because it's a symbolic DREAM and the word "possession" is somewhat hard to swallow. O.o

it's a REAL situation. i've experienced PLENTY of telepathic communication with this person. in fact, this person was a "trigger" who AWAKENED my very old, previous life memories.

it's like he's RIGHT UNDER MY SKIN. i FEEL this person, CONSTANTLY. around the time when i met this person, i learned about "twin flame" and i truly "believed" it was him!

NOW can you stop focusing on the word belief?
Old 16-10-2011, 11:38 PM
Nightmare

Do you have near relatives? Do they know your situation? They should help you...
Old 17-10-2011, 12:45 AM
Master

Hi 1being, and that is what you are “1 being” what you describe is both in your heart and mind. If you believed him to be your “twin flame” then you loved him, maybe unconsciously you still do, but mentally you do not want to. You have obviously shared intimate activity with him, telepathy, past life regression, which leads me to think, you think he can `get under your skin`.

But he cannot, what you feel is there, you fear might be there, is the process you are going through, by trying to adapt to him not being there.
I feel it’s in your heart that his influence is still creating a hold on you, and no one but you can change that. Bringing that heartache to the surface, can take many forms of reaction, and still being `under your skin` is something many who have been where you are, could associate with.

In that regard, though it may feel like possession it is not, by any spiritual or psychic concept, I cannot tell you how to remove his influence, but I am suggesting that you look closer at why you won`t let him go, because his influence is kept in you, by you. Decide to `let it go` and it will go, but that means letting go any feelings you have for him, good and bad. I give this reflection with the greatest of respect for your situation, and hope it may be of some help.

Peace be with you
Old 17-10-2011, 02:15 AM
1being

it's really quite deeper than that.

there are times when i feel like he's LOOKING OUT THROUGH MY EYES. there are times when i feel him, under my skin.. as if he is INSIDE of me, dwelling in here. i can feel HIS FACE BENEATH MY FACE.

call it "empathy", call it "possession" ... or maybe he and i have experienced a true UNITY OF MAN & WOMAN ... when TWO become ONE. somehow.

ugh.