Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2006, 11:52 AM
~Jay~

Great information, thanks guys - I knew if anyone could answer a chakra question it would be you, Kundalini!

Interesting that negative energy flows out through the feet and downwards, whereas this energy is flowing upwards - which is probably why I'm feeling so positive and loving towards everyone just lately! I've felt as if there's been a bit of a blockage in my heart chakra recently, but now it seems to be in fine working order again! Also interesting that I've been drawn to wearing red for the past few days....

The only thing that's troubling me is a fairly intense headache which I'm now into the third day of. It might not be related to this of course, but it makes me wonder...?
Old 03-11-2006, 12:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee
Great information, thanks guys - I knew if anyone could answer a chakra question it would be you, Kundalini!

Interesting that negative energy flows out through the feet and downwards, whereas this energy is flowing upwards - which is probably why I'm feeling so positive and loving towards everyone just lately! I've felt as if there's been a bit of a blockage in my heart chakra recently, but now it seems to be in fine working order again! Also interesting that I've been drawn to wearing red for the past few days....

The only thing that's troubling me is a fairly intense headache which I'm now into the third day of. It might not be related to this of course, but it makes me wonder...?

a stupid question but have you closed down properly jaycee i get these from time to time, i'm sure its from the third eye /crown just being a tiny chink open will cause these headaches. IMO anyway
Old 03-11-2006, 12:27 PM
Deactivated Account
red can also cause headaches it's a very intense colour and i wouldn't recommend wearing it regularly, of course this is just my opinion again, but you are sensitive and it may be too strong for you xx
Old 03-11-2006, 12:42 PM
~Jay~

Hi Daisy!

I'm never completely sure about "opening up" and "closing down" as I nearly always feel a certain amount of connection, and don't really have to do anything special to tune in unless I want to get messages through visions. Most mediums will comment on the fact that I'm naturally very open....so that confuses me a bit, too, as I wonder if I'm able to close down even if I try? Sometimes I try to imagine all of my main chakras as flowers closing up into buds, but I don't always do that, I must admit! I always do protect myself if I'm purposely trying to communicate though, and normally ground myself too.

I never used to suffer with headaches as much as this before I got into the spiritual stuff though, so it's more than possible there is a connection. So if you've got any tips, I'd be interested in them!

Cheers!
Old 03-11-2006, 02:32 PM
kundalini

Hi Jaycee,

All I can say on the matter is that generally speaking, much like daisy said, headaches are usually related to a release of energy at the third eye or crown chakra. Having said that, if for some reason in the last few days your root chakra and heart chakra have healed, then this will have an effect on the brow chakra or crown chakra too as all the chakras are connected.

I hope that helps, Kundalini.
Old 03-11-2006, 03:31 PM
Deactivated Account
that's an excellent way of closing down jaycee then bring the protection in after you have done that, let me know if your headache improves, like you i'm also guilty of not closing completey.
(i have a 3 step system for 'tuning in' to spirit) but i'm open most of the time, only tending to close fully if i'm overwhelmed or swamped with emotion.
yes, we all have the ability to 'close down' properly imo but i feel if spirit are determined to get through they willfind a way! hope that helps xxx
Old 03-11-2006, 03:34 PM
Deactivated Account
oh by the way, jaycee i purposely close down very tightly if i'm going into a negative place or meeting negative people as this can be extremely draining and cause yet more headaches just my opinion again, though it might be worth a try xx keep me posted
Old 03-11-2006, 07:56 PM
~Jay~

Aha! This could be alot of the reason why I'm getting horrendous headaches whenever I go shopping as well! Especially if I forget to surround myself with protection too.....gawd I'm just a lazy so-and-so aren't I, lol? I will have to try closing down tightly before I shop next time then, and see if it makes a difference.

Just to let you know, the latest headache seems finally to have lifted in the last hour or so. Although, it could just be a temporary lull.....will see what tomorrow brings.
Old 03-11-2006, 07:59 PM
Deactivated Account
i'm glad it's eased, no amount of painkiller will shift one of these headaches, please try that jaycee i'm sure you'll notice a huge difference xxxx
Old 03-11-2006, 08:24 PM
kundalini

I'm glad it's shifted too. Hey daisy, I think I might have mentioned this before but apparently the use of painkillers and drugs actually adversely affect the chakra system. I use them only as a last resort. Until that point, I use self-healing techniques. Just thought I'd mention that here.

Kundalini.
Closed Thread