Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-11-2017, 04:48 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
We were just teenagers when we met and felt that initial intense love and connection. Even at 16 I knew what I was feeling was different. I knew I loved him and was in love with him, and knew the difference.

Fast forward to 2016 when he came back in my life. With his first words to me in over 20 years that intense, deep love came crashing back immediately. I can't really say it's settled into anything less in the nearly 2 years since we've been in contact again.

Interesting, I think I'm kinda hoping the connection will be as strong when we meet again but I also know we both willbe way more balanced in our reunion (next year?) and it won't be as jolting. It was similar to being struck with lightning. You can process anything until later. Lol

For right now I'm just hoping that the lessons of inner balance and purpose will come into sharper focus. ♡

@emeraldheart
Quote:
It is peaceful... feels homely... more natural- less drama... magically mundane flow internally and in energetic union...
We grow in strength as we clear... and so the flow does not feel as intense.

Yes! Perfect...
Old 23-11-2017, 04:59 AM
Suspended

sigh once more.....keep looking for others in ur eternal quest......good luck to ya....its like u wanna know about the 5d...and then cant accept it when its spoken back at ya....dont worry itll come to ya in time....we are happily floating around and dancing...not our place to dictate.....
Old 23-11-2017, 06:31 AM
Deactivated Account
I gain quite a lot of insight from your posts PshyceGrl... and really enjoy talking to you here on SF.

Your threads are a journey of unpacking the layers of love... this is a forum for unpacking... and indeed a journey of unpacking.
Living on a 3d planet there is always choices to be made - head or heart and eventually after a bit of practice the two begin to work together.
I have found instinct seems to come in more obviously now... It can also express as a fear like ego can but it is drawing my attention to something which is leading me away from my hearts path.
Ego pops up every nowand then but can be harnessed to work for and in service of.the HEART.

Unicorn... take it easy man... this forum is good for unpacking things along this journey- we all share from our experiences bringing pieces of the puzzle together to form a picture - and it appears we all chose to do this collectively each bringing in our own unique contributions... this is how we work as a unit it is an eco - system dude... we all have our parts
So chill - everyone is exactly where they are meant to be... and if we are living from a place of unconditional love then who are we to judge anyone based on our own personal beliefs... doesn't make sense.

Unconditional love from neautrality tends to take an observer approach in my experience... It does not make assumptions of others... being or not being on some level... It already knows we are connected as one.

Cool bananas
Old 23-11-2017, 06:35 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
I gain quite a lot of insight from your posts PshyceGrl... and really enjoy talking to you here on SF.

Your threads are a journey of unpacking the layers of love... this is a forum for unpacking... and indeed a journey of unpacking.
Living on a 3d planet there is always choices to be made - head or heart and eventually after a bit of practice the two begin to work together.
I have found instinct seems to come in more obviously now... It can also express as a fear like ego can but it is drawing my attention to something which is leading me away from my hearts path.
Ego pops up every nowand then but can be harnessed to work for and in service of.the HEART.

Unicorn... take it easy man... this forum is good for unpacking things along this journey- we all share from our experiences bringing pieces of the puzzle together to form a picture - and it appears we all chose to do this collectively each bringing in our own unique contributions...
So chill dude - everyone is exactly where they are meant to be... and if we are living from a place of unconditional love then who are we to judge anyone based on our own personal beliefs... doesn't make sense.

Unconditional love tends to take an observer approach... It does not make assumptions of others.
k fair enough....noones actually judging....just been waiting like a long time to hear others starting to make a little sense is all....trying to help if possible....and totally understand peeps is trying to unpack stuff....guess after all this time itd b nice if it all happened like...NOW!!!!!(and not in an egotistical way im talking eternal NOW)and ur absolutely right everyone is exactly where they should be at the right time....which means my words are exactly right also......hey i might be thinking 5d thoughts but im still an emotional being right?just cos im in touch with spirit doesnt mean i cant say whats going on in my heart.....
Old 23-11-2017, 06:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
k fair enough....noones actually judging....just been waiting like a long time to hear others starting to make a little sense is all....trying to help if possible....and totally understand peeps is trying to unpack stuff....guess after all this time itd b nice if it all happened like...NOW!!!!!

We have all eternity... why the hurry?
Old 23-11-2017, 06:44 AM
Suspended

Quote:
We have all eternity... why the hurry?
hey i never said i was the most patient UNICORN......and boy have i had to learn patience over the past year or so....not my strongest suit i will happily admit....sorry if peeps take offense....im kinda FIERY FLAME u know....i still dont get when peeps seem to think they are independent of spirit tho-it seriously doesnt make any sense to me....but thats the 3d thing....like i say i been waiting 25 years for this to even start to take place....i guess another year or 3 wont make a massive amount of difference.....but boy am i excited for like EVERYONE.....
Old 23-11-2017, 06:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
k fair enough....noones actually judging....just been waiting like a long time to hear others starting to make a little sense is all....trying to help if possible....and totally understand peeps is trying to unpack stuff....guess after all this time itd b nice if it all happened like...NOW!!!!!(and not in an egotistical way im talking eternal NOW)and ur absolutely right everyone is exactly where they should be at the right time....which means my words are exactly right also......

I came in as an indigo child... smashing down the system a sense of immediacy- like I wanted a new system... a new earth - yesterday!
And then through this TF path... I was forced to learn patience hahaha sigh...

So... counting 30 years for me... and finally I realise that 30 human years is not even close to half a nano second of 'time' lol

Plus... one guarantee when we come here... is that there are NO GUARENTEES... so may as well just chillax
Old 23-11-2017, 06:50 AM
Suspended

Quote:
I came in as an indigo child... smashing down the system a sense of immediacy- like I wanted a new system... a new earth - yesterday!

So... counting 30 years for me... and finally I realise that 30 human years is not even close to half a nano second of 'time' lol
guess im kinda impatient to get dat party going......ill b there dats fo sho....even if its only like half a nano second of fourth dimensional thinking....remember this stuff has always been....time i find to be frustrating cos it makes u dam well WAIT for divine timing.....wish i had some kinda timepod.....nah actually i wouldnt change anything.....just gotta look after others while im waiting for stuff to manifest properly so everyone happy....
Old 23-11-2017, 06:54 AM
Suspended

Quote:

Plus... one guarantee when we come here... is that there are NO GUARENTEES... so may as well just chillax
isnt it funny how my twin also uses the term chillax....believe me i have so much inner peace u wouldnt believe....wish the dam rest of the world would hurry up n sort itself up tho.....its not easy thinking about each other every day all day for like well over a year now....and not even being allowed to talk stuff thru together....thats been TOUGH....
Old 23-11-2017, 07:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:

Thanks. I've mostly been solo on this journey so coming to a place like this was a big step. I needed a somewhere to become vulnerable and voice my ideas that have been bouncing around for a while. Going public was a step towards being in my truth.

I've realized that we get the main lessons up front but as we go along, we have more and more refinement and clarity on them. Deeper understanding comes with time. But it also reveals more stuff to deal with a we are prepared to encounter them. Thanks for your comments.

I think I fear my heart mostly because of the truths that have been revealed. But if there isn't a safe place to express them, free from being targeted, we can't get there because of the ego being triggered ans going into protection/survival mode.

I've defended of others who were being targeted by judgemental posts because I felt that we are where we are and there isn't anyone who should tell you how to live your life. Why do they even care? Just baffling. I'm too busy trying to do my life and take care of me to find and point out other's short comings. If I do get sucked in, it's telling me I need to check my boundaries.

As for diving deeper into unconditional love, I'm thinking it's like a pomegranate. Opening one up is lots of individual seeds to plant but ultimately it makes up one fruit.