Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-11-2017, 06:33 PM
Suspended

ego

u know peeps have always been telling me how to be.or what to think.and ive always been like 'WHY?'
and suddenly i realised that it wasnt me that had the problem in the first place....
Old 19-11-2017, 06:35 PM
Lorelyen

Nope...it's them.

Someone tell you how to be, what to think?
Old 19-11-2017, 06:37 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Nope...it's them.

Someone tell you how to be, what to think?
meh they tried.and all of them FAILED......funnily enough my twin has never even tried.yet another thing that makes her soooo dam BEAUTIFUL.
Old 19-11-2017, 09:53 PM
Lorelyen

A wonderful sign. No expectations.
Old 19-11-2017, 11:38 PM
Badcopyinc

What one notices wrong with people or situations is reflective of themselves.
Old 20-11-2017, 12:54 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
What one notices wrong with people or situations is reflective of themselves.
and therein lies the mirror.well spoken....
Old 20-11-2017, 01:03 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
u know peeps have always been telling me how to be.or what to think.and ive always been like 'WHY?'
and suddenly i realised that it wasnt me that had the problem in the first place....

Id rather see ego as a tool for self transformation, its a great teacher of self (or lack thereof) allowing I to see first hand the errors of my ways

it is ever present in these connections providing we expect to receive something from out of them
Old 20-11-2017, 01:08 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
Id rather see ego as a tool for self transformation, its a great teacher of self (or lack thereof) allowing I to see first hand the errors of my ways

it is ever present in these connections providing we expect to receive something from out of them
and in there lies the issue.who the hell are you to EXPECT something?if she chooses to share some wisdom then frekkin A.....its like ye .i climbed on my alfafa sprout.and did the yoga beans.and you didnt give anything back.....well u cannot possibly exist then cos i totally threw aside my ego....or DID I?o by the way mod i would like the chance to label myself.if at all possible.i would like to be formally known as idiot who takes his dog(or is that god) for a walk in the dam forest.....sorry but 'experiencer' doesnt really cut it.....and neither did 'newbie' in all honesty.....
Old 20-11-2017, 01:37 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
and in there lies the issue.who the hell are you to EXPECT something?if she chooses to share some wisdom then frekkin A.....its like ye .i climbed on my alfafa sprout.and did the yoga beans.and you didnt give anything back.....well u cannot possibly exist then cos i totally threw aside my ego....or DID I?

Ego will permanently attach us to the expectation of results until we realise the hidden truth how expectations will always lead us to disappointment, its a question of how much we are willing to endure being disappointed before something changes inside, it is that change within that is the key because change is the only constant ego is good at doing.....

embrace the change, love the disappointment. forget the results, expect nothing and have everything.... trust me when you refrain from the attachment to results you will find inner peace.... instantly
Old 20-11-2017, 01:43 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
Ego will permanently attach us to the expectation of results until we realise the hidden truth how expectations will always lead us to disappointment, its a question of how much we are willing to endure being disappointed before something changes inside, it is that change within that is the key because change is the only constant ego is good at doing.....

embrace the change, love the disappointment. forget the results, expect nothing and have everything.... trust me when you refrain from the attachment to results you will find inner peace.... instantly
well said.spot on.can i PLEASE change my official name to idiot who goes out into the forest with his dog(or god)and upon occasion speaks some frekkin sense?instead of 'experiencer'??????by the way im well aware that ur a true twin flame.about time u weighed into this discussion.....