Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 05-12-2017, 07:55 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
The mirror chart

My research have made another landmark. This time it's "the mirror chart".

It's very simple understanding, but so spot on when you read the cookbooks (cookbooks means books with interpretations in them).

The Holy Bible says in 1st Corinthians chapter 13: "For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

How do we look into the mirror?

Well, a mirror is the opposite - the reflection of you.

That's why you can use the opposite spot of your natal sun in the horoscope to see yourself (it's well known in astrology that the opposite sign is important).

I use myself as an example: I was born august 15th 1966. My natal sun is in 22 degrees 32 minutes in Leo. The opposite spot is 22 degrees 32 minutes in Aquarius.

I use my computer software to find the date and time of that opposite spot. I then found out that my "mirror birthdate" is February 11th 1966 (use the same year as you're born) at 6.10 pm.

I then make a chart of that new date and interpret it.

My tip: Don't forget that love is the greatest thing of all, but also ask yourself what is true love - and know The Holy Bible and who we are waiting for :-)
Old 06-12-2017, 07:45 AM
Master
How interesting. I am not sure how I find the opposite sign, how do I calculate that exactly.
Old 06-12-2017, 04:35 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
How interesting. I am not sure how I find the opposite sign, how do I calculate that exactly.
Look at your natal chart. I think it will be the sign directly across from yours.

Or you can do a Google Search for opposite astrology sign calculation.
Old 06-12-2017, 11:56 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
I've sent angelic a pm where I offer her to calculate her new "mirror birthdate and time". :-)
Old 07-12-2017, 01:09 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Now when I know that I need to use my mirror birthdate to see myself, I've begun to talk to myself in my bathroom mirror that I'm an Aquarius though people claim I'm a Leo.

I think and talk about how I am with the typical traits of Aquarius (the opposite sign of my natal, common sunsign).
Old 07-12-2017, 04:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
I've sent angelic a pm where I offer her to calculate her new "mirror birthdate and time". :-)

Thank you, its very much appreciated :)
Old 07-12-2017, 04:41 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Thank you, its very much appreciated :)

I'm not sure of that. You might not like what you see.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:27 AM
Master
Quote:

Hahaha I am apparently finding the information too new.
According to my mirror chart, I am a Scorpio with Pisces moon.
The Saturn chart was more interesting than the mirror for me, but I have to dig more to really know.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:35 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:

You can use an eye-shadow and make-believe you are another person who is born as an opposite sign of your natal, common sun.

I'm a natal Leo and make-believe (you know make-up with an eye-shadow) that I'm an Aquarius that I know.

You are a Taurus, angelic. When you see yourself in a mirror - or now and then just visualize that you see in a mirror - you can make-believe that you are a Scorpio that you know.

That's the secret of make-up :-)
Old 07-12-2017, 05:59 AM
Master
Quote:
You can use an eye-shadow and make-believe you are another person who is born as an opposite sign of your natal, common sun.

I'm a natal Leo and make-believe (you know make-up with an eye-shadow) that I'm an Aquarius that I know.

You are a Taurus, angelic. When you see yourself in a mirror - or now and then just visualize that you see in a mirror - you can make-believe that you are a Scorpio that you know.

That's the secret of make-up :-)

Makes sense, you know when we find something conflicting with another, or something that might not completely represent us in our natal become apparently in different ways. For example I have pisces descendant so I am very drawn to pisces traits. I get along extremely well with Pisces moon people.
I guess it's some representation of complementary energy when we have certain types come into our life.
I never thought of myself as Scorpio though. If I was born a Scorpio I think I would be very burdened with my own energy, and I would squander my energies with double intensity. I think we get rightly what we deserve, and I am happy with my sun sign. I think earth element makes me grounded even as a sensitive.

When you say make believe, does it mean it's only a superficial representation of us ? How does it really represent what is needed, how does the mirror/ make believe help us achieve our objective ?