Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 17-08-2017, 05:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
Well Knight. You said there is nothing new under sun so it sounds like your mind is already made up.

Your a stubborn one Flexi-girl

I am actually agreeing & listening to your proposal here. Without further insight from you I can only say as someone whom "dips" into fear, anger & conflict & gains power that there is a cost - I'm supporting your thesis but making sure that you are aware of where it can lead.

Discuss, talk, convince but also please listen a teeny little bit - pleeeese
Old 18-08-2017, 12:19 AM
Ascender
Thank you.
Old 18-08-2017, 12:52 AM
Ascender
Thank you. I actually don't mind being called stubborn. That means I can stand my ground. I have come a long way in my personal growth.

I don't have any intention of dipping into fear and conflict for long. I don't resonate with it and it's not my natural state.

I naturally gravitate towards love. In fact I believe the universe is pure love, but to connect with that pure love in this life means I must also train myself to be emotionally flexible.

I have observed that people who resist darkness tend to create more of it in the world. Through their struggle and conflict they become hardened and inflexible. They become what they resist.

Instead, I would rather flow with the natural energy of the universe. To those who have not experienced the pure love, the unlimited power, and joy can't understand the benefit of negativity.

I have been working on this for a very long time. I am not saying I am a master by any means, but I have developed my senses that I can feel the natural currents in everything.

Connecting with the currents of the universe is the most amazing thing.
Old 18-08-2017, 03:41 AM
Master
If we are constantly full of fear, anger, conflict. What kind of desires do you think will surface from such a foundation?

How hard do you think it will be to overcome such emotions when we finally did have an opportunity in front of us? A good opportunity, not one that came from the seeds of our anger karma, our fear karma, or conflict karma?

Imagine that you had fear, anger, and conflict in you. Imagine how difficult it is to overcome those things.

Very hard, isn't it? Just agree. We all know it is.

How hard do you think your fear, anger, and conflict is trying to stick around? Well in case you didn't know, it's trying as hard as hell to stay around. That's why it's still around. it's not because you are weak, it's really strong thats why.

Imagine that your fear, anger, conflict, all have made a master plan to not only stick around, but to grow bigger and stronger.

Now examine your current beliefs with this perspective in mind.

Let me know what you think.

----

balance means not avoiding, not attaching.

Seems like you understand the importance of not avoiding. But doesn't seem like you understand the importance of not attaching.

If you haven't learned it yet, you'll learn soon enough. Just try to attach to anger or fear. HAHAHAHAHA. If you do you got a lot of courage. I mean just look at my hysterical laugh, it's like I'm saying "no... no... you won't..." but I also understand you probably will... haha.

--

Also I speak from experience. I had this same idea that you did, a long time ago.

I value my strength. It's up there with the best of them and even I crumbled. I crumbled many times over.

It's just impossible. And if it's not impossible in the most clear sense of the word, then it's impossible the way you want it. Maybe you can do it. But you can't do it without sacrificing something. Do you really want to go mad? have a mental breakdown? Because you %*%&*%ing will if you play around with this kinda fire.

take my warning please. Listen to your elders and those who have tread the path before you. Don't listen to your ego.

Your ego says "hey, we can do this! this is an untapped treasure trove! you can do this! lets go". But you can't. Not without having a LOTTTT of mental breakdowns.

Quote:
Okay this is possibly going to sound a bit out there because I haven't fully developed this idea. It has crept in and out of my consciousness these past few years, but has not quite held sway over me until recently. So what I am presenting is not a belief but rather an idea.

Imagine for a moment that what you are resisting is the very thing you should be embracing.

Throughout life all of us repeatedly experience fear and conflict one way or another. It's just unavoidable, and often we try to avoid it, but too often what causes us the worst pain and suffering is resisting it. That's kind of an established axiom in the spiritual communities. What I was thinking is slightly more unconventional.

What if fear, anger and conflict are not something we should want to avoid, but rather something we can tap into like a resource? What if we could use fear, anger and conflict as a source of energy from which to drive our greatest desires. I am not talking about the idea that we should be driven by fear and anger in a passive way so that it consumes us. Instead we gain light and clarity from it.

If that were possible, then we wouldn't feel the need to avoid our fears. We wouldn't have to feel defeated or as victims. Instead we would be welcoming of them.

Our enemies would not be our enemies but rather our trainers. Our problems would become our advantages. Why only seek the people who make us feel good. In that context we could draw power from any source.

Of course we would have to learn to use those dark energies, without losing our emotional core, without being driven mad, we could become masters that way?

In fact every unwanted emotion is like trapped energy waiting to be harnessed like a battery. If we weren't so put off by it, and instead saw it's potential, the possibilities would be limitless.

I know it sounds weird. Why expose yourself to people and situations that could hurt you? I totally get it, but isn't the fear and bitterness of such things that is more damaging to us than the thing itself?

If we didn't view such people or situations as bad, but instead a hidden means to our rewards, then we wouldn't feel repelled by them. And also I am not proposing that we should just go out and expose ourselves to more fear and conflict than we can handle. I am just thinking we could use it to our benefit when we encounter it in daily life
Old 18-08-2017, 06:28 AM
Master
Quote:
I don't have any intention of dipping into fear and conflict for long. I don't resonate with it and it's not my natural state.

I must also train myself to be emotionally flexible.

I have observed that people who resist darkness tend to create more of it in the world. Through their struggle and conflict they become hardened and inflexible. They become what they resist.

Instead, I would rather flow with the natural energy of the universe. To those who have not experienced the pure love, the unlimited power, and joy can't understand the benefit of negativity.

Your correct & this is why I referred to it as the demon but on a chain. An aggressive pitbull has it's uses providing that you never disrespect it's nature.
Often people who claim to have virtue & think of themselves as enlightened are hypocrites but think that this is fine providing that nobody else realises. Their opinion of fear, anger & conflict outwardly (for example abusive priests) is false to begin with - everything they do is based on fraud.

I would imagine that someone like the priest is using fear, anger & hate to be successful in the fraud they commit, it keeps them on their toes & prepared to deceive at a moments notice or use force or blackmail.

That's the company you keep via this & please never forget that when dipping into those negative energies.

BUT the energy is part of nature, it isn't something to avoid & hide from & I think that you perhaps understand the dangerous nature but you have yet to acknowledge the danger in this thread?

Do you see what I mean?

Another example is I owned a Japanese Akita, sooo many people were scared of her because of reputation, look etc. I know that they were correct but I also knew how to deal with her so if she ever did anything iffy I always had her on a short leash around others so there was no issue. The danger WAS there but I am responsible because I am all about consequences.

I wasn't being arrogant i.e "I'm tough I can handle her"
I wasn't self convincing or showing off either. I was well aware & on the ball. If she were to be aggressive well shes a dog, a stubborn & confident breed that's her prerogative & mine is to be vigilant.

The breed isn't bad, people's stupid reactions cause most of the issues BUT
the danger is there it's just not due to error it's just nature.
Old 18-08-2017, 01:38 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Imagine that you had fear, anger, and conflict in you. Imagine how difficult it is to overcome those things.

Very hard, isn't it? Just agree. We all know it is.

Yes. But you can't control what you resist.

Quote:
How hard do you think your fear, anger, and conflict is trying to stick around? Well in case you didn't know, it's trying as hard as hell to stay around. That's why it's still around. it's not because you are weak, it's really strong thats why.

I acknowledge it's strength but it doesn't dominate me most of the time. Somehow I naturally level off.

Quote:
Imagine that your fear, anger, conflict, all have made a master plan to not only stick around, but to grow bigger and stronger.

You're right but I find trying to control it makes it bigger.I am not saying I am invulnerable. I can't control the fire and don't want to try but I like how it makes me feel alive sometimes. Anger and rage can bring a sense clarity like nothing else.

Quote:
Your ego says "hey, we can do this! this is an untapped treasure trove! you can do this! lets go". But you can't.

Maybe you're right, but then curiosity.

Quote:
Not without having a LOTTTT of mental breakdowns.

I like to think of them as mental breakthroughs.
Old 18-08-2017, 01:54 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightoflenity
Your correct & this is why I referred to it as the demon but on a chain. An aggressive pitbull has it's uses providing that you never disrespect it's nature.
Often people who claim to have virtue & think of themselves as enlightened are hypocrites but think that this is fine providing that nobody else realises. Their opinion of fear, anger & conflict outwardly (for example abusive priests) is false to begin with - everything they do is based on fraud.

I would imagine that someone like the priest is using fear, anger & hate to be successful in the fraud they commit, it keeps them on their toes & prepared to deceive at a moments notice or use force or blackmail.

That's the company you keep via this & please never forget that when dipping into those negative energies.

BUT the energy is part of nature, it isn't something to avoid & hide from & I think that you perhaps understand the dangerous nature but you have yet to acknowledge the danger in this thread?

Do you see what I mean?

Yes I understand completely

Quote:
Another example is I owned a Japanese Akita, sooo many people were scared of her because of reputation, look etc. I know that they were correct but I also knew how to deal with her so if she ever did anything iffy I always had her on a short leash around others so there was no issue. The danger WAS there but I am responsible because I am all about consequences.

I wasn't being arrogant i.e "I'm tough I can handle her"
I wasn't self convincing or showing off either. I was well aware & on the ball. If she were to be aggressive well shes a dog, a stubborn & confident breed that's her prerogative & mine is to be vigilant.

The breed isn't bad, people's stupid reactions cause most of the issues BUT
the danger is there it's just not due to error it's just nature.

That's good that you understand your dogs nature and were not arrogant about it. It sounds like you were empathetic of who he/she was and worked with her instead of against her. Animals know our intentions better than we do sometimes.
Old 18-08-2017, 02:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Instead we gain light and clarity from it.We wouldn't have to feel defeated or as victims.Of course we would have to learn to use those dark energies, without losing our emotional core, without being driven mad, we could become masters that way? The rules we create are the ones that rule us.

Ok .. so I'm really interested in what you propose but do you feel comfortable enough to explain how this has benefited you so far?

I have already over explained my experience

I get the feeling that your only tolerating me thus far & not engaging but I pretentiously require confirmation that I'm not encouraging someones destruction here by merely encouraging you.

Lets spar maaaaan I'm less worried about your appetite for destruction than I was - engage pleeeeze..

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 18-08-2017, 04:30 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Ok .. so I'm really interested in what you propose but do you feel comfortable enough to explain how this has benefited you so far?

I have already over explained my experience

I get the feeling that your only tolerating me thus far & not engaging but I pretentiously require confirmation that I'm not encouraging someones destruction here by merely encouraging you.

Lets spar maaaaan I'm less worried about your appetite for destruction than I was - engage pleeeeze..

Well to start I recommend turning off your safety protocols. This requires trusting yourself.
Old 18-08-2017, 05:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Well to start I recommend turning off your safety protocols. This requires trusting yourself.

Mwa-ha-ha it's yours I didn't trust you cheeky rapscallion,

I will stop commenting on this thread if you want me too it'd be a shame but I respect that your trying to get your point across & you don't need some over excited kid interrupting

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain