Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2019, 05:29 PM
Knower

War Soon

Hot news from the Kremlin:

On 4th and 5th February 2019 in the United Arab Emirates, Pope Francis and the Grand Imam of Al-Azhar & Sheikh Ahmed al Tayeb, leaders of the world's 1.5 billion Sunni Muslims, signed an agreement on "One World Religion" against the tenets of both Christianity and Islam.

God is both God and Allah simultaneously.
Where one stands with Jesus and the Virgin Mary is anybody's guess.
The new globalist religion, conjured up in the United States, intends to give all people whatsoever full world citizenship transcending national borders. The intention is to begin its implementation immediately.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:32 PM
Master
They are trying to make peace, not war. Honestly it sounds to me like you are just having fears of war and end times because I can't see how this would end up in war.
Old 08-02-2019, 07:16 PM
ImthatIm

Untersberg56
If you consider.

" Hot news from the Kremlin "

You may want to take it with a grain of salt.

As far as war. War is always looming and has been for centuries.
Old 08-02-2019, 10:18 PM
Knower

The agreement is with the Sunnis, which is the cult to which ISIS owes its allegiance. There is no agreement with the Shi'ites who are very strong in Iran nor with the Islamic sects which formed parts of the Soviet Union and remain of interest to the Russians.

Report of the agreement came first from the Kremlin and is now confirmed on several official sites. This masonic, "globalist" Pope needs careful watching.

I suggest that you two gentlemen who replied above look at Wikipedia "Religion in the United Arab Emirates" and carefully consider how, in the light of modern Western thinking, we are to "make peace" with a system which crucifies, stones women to death, amputates limbs as a judicial punishment, executes homosexuals (although there is only 14 years in prison for anal sex with the wife though death for doing it with the girlfriend), executes for apostasy (you'd better look that up) and blasphemy, orders up to 200 lashes for drunkenness and so on.

The agreement is for a world in which everybody is a world citizen and can live wherever he or she likes. That means the same law for everybody too. What do you prefer - Is it to be Sharia Law for everybody, or is it to be war?
Old 09-02-2019, 12:15 AM
Master
I feel the popes visit was more as the head of the Jesuits than the Catholic church. After all the thinking of both the Jesuits and Wahhabi are very similar in many ways.
Old 09-02-2019, 12:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untersberg56
The agreement is with the Sunnis, which is the cult to which ISIS owes its allegiance. There is no agreement with the Shi'ites who are very strong in Iran nor with the Islamic sects which formed parts of the Soviet Union and remain of interest to the Russians.

Report of the agreement came first from the Kremlin and is now confirmed on several official sites. This masonic, "globalist" Pope needs careful watching.

I suggest that you two gentlemen who replied above look at Wikipedia "Religion in the United Arab Emirates" and carefully consider how, in the light of modern Western thinking, we are to "make peace" with a system which crucifies, stones women to death, amputates limbs as a judicial punishment, executes homosexuals (although there is only 14 years in prison for anal sex with the wife though death for doing it with the girlfriend), executes for apostasy (you'd better look that up) and blasphemy, orders up to 200 lashes for drunkenness and so on.

The agreement is for a world in which everybody is a world citizen and can live wherever he or she likes. That means the same law for everybody too. What do you prefer - Is it to be Sharia Law for everybody, or is it to be war?

You infer that the laws will be made by the leaders of these religions. Last I heard, there was a separation of church and state at least here in the US. So we are just going to give all political power over to the religious leaders? I don't think so...
Old 09-02-2019, 12:55 AM
ImthatIm

Untersberg56
I am not pretending to discount anything you say.
What the Pope does or doesn't do has no bearing on my faith.
I don't need to look anything up because it does not concern my faith.
The laws are and have been against my way of thinking for years.
What comes to my door comes to my door. God is still God.
I have done my time combating world aggression.
My looking up is done by getting down. Down on my knees and thanking God for the air I breath and the water I drink and the food I eat. Most of all I thank Him for LOVE. The power of Life.
The Kremlin loves to stir the pot and get U.S. Christians all riled up and ready for war. Not much new under the sun.
Fear is against the teachings of Christ.
Old 09-02-2019, 01:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
The Kremlin loves to stir the pot and get U.S. Christians all riled up and ready for war.

I wonder who started all the wars over the last 20 years, the American Christians or the Kremlin?
Old 09-02-2019, 01:16 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I wonder who started all the wars over the last 20 years, the American Christians or the Kremlin?

Oowh oowh I know.

U.S.A. !!!!

Right again. What did I win?

I only said the Kremlin riles and stirs.
They do have a little thing in Crimea and Ukraine but you said wars.
Old 09-02-2019, 02:39 AM
Master
ImthatIm said: I only said the Kremlin riles and stirs.
They do have a little thing in Crimea and Ukraine but you said wars. _

I am sure they do, yet they don't start wars. At least not at the moment.
In regards to Ukraine and Crimea, I wonder what your source of information is, otherwise you would know, the Kremlin reacted to the push from the west to move into Ukraine.

The president of Russia will react to movements rather than create movement.
Closed Thread