Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 30-05-2016, 03:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
The shark doesn't kill out of malice or hatred, it's hungry
I know this is the Buddhist-section, but...

In Hinduism they believe that reincarnation takes place in a body which represents the personality of the individual most.
Old 30-05-2016, 04:22 AM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
The shark doesn't kill out of malice or hatred, it's hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
I know this is the Buddhist-section, but...

In Hinduism they believe that reincarnation takes place in a body which represents the personality of the individual most.

I'm pretty sure anybody who has pets knows they are born with different personalities. Different souls? Every cat or dog has a unique personality even though they also have traits of the species. So every shark would have a unique personality. But to your point, yea I bet a certain type of conscious energy would be drawn to being a shark. Something to be aware of though, predators have higher intelligence and higher awareness than prey. That's because it's harder to catch a living thing for food that can try to escape than to just eat grass. Also, you can't really put human morals on predators since they are programmed to kill to survive.

Also, have you ever looked closely at a trail of ants? 95% of the things are moving along in the trail but there's always a few ants that seem to be doing their own thing. They are always off by themselves wondering around. Stopping and rubbing their hands together or just standing there. Are they highly aware ants that became so self aware they transcended their ant conditioning? If you watch them they don't look like little robotic creatures at all, they look like they are thinking and deciding what they want to do.
Old 30-05-2016, 05:11 AM
Master
Be happy for those simple joys in life and the grand beauty of nature.
Be happy when those things that usually take effort, become effortless.
Be happy for the kindness others show and that you show others.
Be happy you are alive because you wouldn't like the alternative.
Be happy for friends, family and loved ones who care about you.
Be happy the universe presents you with many opportunities, should you decide to accept them.
Be happy that every dark cloud has a silver lining.
Be happy there is One who loves you, whether you choose to believe this or not.
Be happy that things could be much worse than they currently are and they can only get better from this point on.
Be happy that you are unique and there's not another person like you anywhere in the universe.
Be happy that you're living on a rock of oasis in the middle of a deep, dark universe. - The Necromancer
Old 30-05-2016, 01:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind
I'm pretty sure anybody who has pets knows they are born with different personalities. Different souls? Every cat or dog has a unique personality even though they also have traits of the species. So every shark would have a unique personality. But to your point, yea I bet a certain type of conscious energy would be drawn to being a shark. Something to be aware of though, predators have higher intelligence and higher awareness than prey. That's because it's harder to catch a living thing for food that can try to escape than to just eat grass. Also, you can't really put human morals on predators since they are programmed to kill to survive.

Also, have you ever looked closely at a trail of ants? 95% of the things are moving along in the trail but there's always a few ants that seem to be doing their own thing. They are always off by themselves wondering around. Stopping and rubbing their hands together or just standing there. Are they highly aware ants that became so self aware they transcended their ant conditioning? If you watch them they don't look like little robotic creatures at all, they look like they are thinking and deciding what they want to do.
Do you think lower life forms can become human in some sort of quantum-jump in their next incarnation?

Or do you think lower life forms evolve gradually to become human?

And do you think a human can still possess traits of the lower life form they "just" left?

Last edited by Serrao : 30-05-2016 at 02:57 PM.
Old 31-05-2016, 12:03 AM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
Do you think lower life forms can become human in some sort of quantum-jump in their next incarnation?

And do you think a human can still possess traits of the lower life form they "just" left?

The book "Journey of Souls," where people were hypnotized and asked about time between lives said souls are created and basically those creating them from various energies don't know what they are going to get. So a soul is created then they see what was the result and they stated some souls are suited for a human incarnations and some aren't. It's almost like they put a special mix of energies together and 1 in 1000 or something is a "human" type soul.

So that book said no, animal souls don't have the qualities needed to function in a human body. But then the information in those books on the topic was pretty limited. I think it would be possible. If a soul is created and it is lacking some trait needed to work with a human body, why not re-work it? Seems to me with enough advanced knowledge of the energies and properties of a soul, they could be altered to exist in human bodies. Maybe us, in the astral world, just aren't that advanced yet to attempt it or know how to do it.

Humans have this unique ability or potential to transcend their conditioning and also this strange ability to transform the environment around them to match the visions in their minds. Humans are master creators. Other animals just don't have those abilities or potentials. Animals do have some aspects of these powers it just exists on a much smaller scale.
Old 31-05-2016, 01:24 AM
Suspended
Quote:

Hey,

Human and gods are all higher and lower form of beings of life intervene with each other and life are formed because they are all the creation of Light Power(Christ) the creater. And all beings is some sort "a part" of him.