Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 05-05-2016, 05:51 AM
Seeker

Well, Sad and Levi, It is just like an honor for me that both of you guys liked my shared information and that proved helpful and valuable for you. I just always love to share my information and knowledge about the places with others and let them aware about the place.
Old 05-05-2016, 10:43 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Levi! You should explore all of these places in future. because all of these places are really nice for traveling and enjoy there having fun. I also explore all of these places in my fee time. Because I really like all of these places names. I am sure we must enjoy there whenever we explore these places.
Old 10-05-2016, 06:48 AM
Pathfinder

Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis is a really nice attraction in the Missouri. I like to share with all of you this word according to my aunt that its form, sou and one of the big attractions in the Missouri. I hope so I will go in my future life Missouri for having fun and explore its all these beautiful attractions. so sure good time will come into my life and then I will go there.
Old 10-05-2016, 09:48 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Guys, I think all of you have shared enough detail about the Cathedral Basilica. I like your effort and going to share some images. I found them on the Net. I hope you will like them.

Old 11-05-2016, 07:25 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I am happy to come to know that you agree with me and in future you also explore these places, I am sure you must enjoy there and spend a great time. I must say that you never forget to take your camera with you during your tour and must capture there images.
Old 11-05-2016, 08:30 AM
Master
here's some other Missouri pics:
the people here are wearing blue, in celebration of the Kansas City Royals baseball team

here's the St Louis Gateway Arch

i think my favorite thing about Missouri is it's shape
Old 14-05-2016, 08:38 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

You have shared really nice images of this place All of these images are beautiful. I really like your shared images. Yours shared these images proves useful for all the travelers which make a plan to explore this place in future. I am sure all the members like these images.
Old 15-05-2016, 02:55 AM
life.love.regret.

Nothing to see here. No snackbars
Old 15-05-2016, 01:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.
Nothing to see here. No snackbars
grin-out-loud.
i've come across many people who are native to an area and say
that they've never, or rarely, explored a local attraction that visitors
travel great distances to witness. it's something of a theme to be
unimpressed with one's immediate surroundings i think.
Old 16-05-2016, 02:06 AM
life.love.regret.

Well, that was just a poor attempt at some sarcasm or something like that.
I've actually just moved here a short time ago. I was born and raised and lived all of my life in the place I came from though and you're right. I never saw the attractions that my home state is famous for. I think I figured I've got my whole life to see them.
I really like it here in MO. It's my kind of life and one of these days I'll get around to seeing the sites that this state is famous for. Probably not this week though. After all, I've got my whole life, right?