Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-01-2012, 09:39 PM
HEERO108

Does the color of your clothing effect you?

I've been wearing a lot of black and darker colors lately and noticed lesser energy than usual. I'm very sensitive to energy and one day I compared the difference in wearing all dark and all bright. Man, I know I'm not crazy, but I can really tell the difference in energy levels.

I've Googled and ran into a few sites.

http://www.thiaoouba.com/matching_aura_environment.htm
http://www.personal-development-coac...vibration.html
http://ezinearticles.com/?Insight-In...ura&id=6682537
http://healing.about.com/od/colormet...tcolorheal.htm

"Clothes and the environment clashing with your Aura. Dull colored clothes absorb your bio-energy rather than harmoniously enhancing it. It is interesting to note that males on Earth die much earlier than females, regardless of their cultural and ethnic background, diet etc. In my opinion it is related to the fact that males dress in black or gray colors for the most of their lives and rarely use colors. Females use much more colors in their garments and change them frequently. Interestingly, many male birds in Nature are much brighter colored than females. And THEY live longer. Nature always gives us a hint. All we need to do is observe it and adopt ideas from it. An immediate effect of wearing gray, black or brown clothes seems that that they make you tired quicker. Have you noticed that young people today look MUCH OLDER than they should?"

"Wear bright clothes – the more often you wear bright clothes, the more you will raise vibration. The colours that are near you have an impact on your aura. Light colours enhance your well-being because they are similar to the colours of your aura. Whereas dark colours make you moody because they clash with it. You can even do an experiment and observe people that wear dark clothes versus people that wear bright clothes. It is easy for me to observe this phenomenon here in the UK. Most people in UK wear dark (black and grey mostly) clothes therefore they are more negative and they tend to complain. I think this also has to do with English weather. It is mostly raining and quite dark even summertime, therefore the mood of the people goes down and they end up wearing dark clothes. I am not sure if that is correct, but some people who work with auras on daily basis say that the reason why men have shorter life is because they wear dark clothes more often than females. That could be the case, but the shorter length of life also has to do with keeping suppressed feelings inside and as a result these suppressed feelings manifest as illness. If you know your aura colour (you can check it yourself or you can ask someone who can see auras) you can match your clothes to it. That will raise vibration even more. However, if you find out that the colour of your aura is dark (or greyish) then you should not wear clothes of the same colour as your aura. If this is the case you should work on other ways to raise your vibration and become a more positive person."

What do you guys think?
Old 31-01-2012, 02:33 AM
Aquarian

Clothes that 'suit' people do so because they match their (commonly interpreted) aura colours.

What I don't get is, how your clothes colours affect you directly unless you actively look at yourself or see yourself in your mind all the time.
Old 31-01-2012, 02:58 AM
Deactivated Account

Interesting topic Heero ~

I am not sure of how the colors of ones clothes clash with ones Aura, but interesting articles.

Aquarian ~ I don't think one has to actively look at themselves to notice how colors affect them. I have noticed that when I wear certain colors, that I do have more energy or feel more energized. And this would be when I wear brighter colors, especially red. Darker colors, like black or navy blue ... seem to be heavier feeling, less energy.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 31-01-2012, 04:14 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Aquarian ~ I don't think one has to actively look at themselves to notice how colors affect them. I have noticed that when I wear certain colors, that I do have more energy or feel more energized. And this would be when I wear brighter colors, especially red. Darker colors, like black or navy blue ... seem to be heavier feeling, less energy.
Are you 'physically' self-conscious? How often do you look in a mirror? Because I don't notice the difference at all.

Occasionally I've suggested to my girlfriend to wear colours that I 'need help' with.
Old 31-01-2012, 09:05 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
Are you 'physically' self-conscious? How often do you look in a mirror? Because I don't notice the difference at all.

Occasionally I've suggested to my girlfriend to wear colours that I 'need help' with.

I know what colors I put on, when I put them on... I don't need to check the mirror for that

Blue is my favorite color, so that is usually my first choice, when I am shopping and when I am deciding what to wear. Black is another favorite, for a variety of reasons, but this color seems to have on occasion a sort of sadness, or heaviness of energy. Red is bright and cheery, and just seems to have a bouncy sort of energy. The bright colors, also seem light and cheery as they remind me of spring and summer.

hmm,not exactly sure about your second comment... with the devilish angel, sounds a bit mischevious to me and your suggestion to your girlfriend, has the mind wandering.....off topic, shall we say.

xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 31-01-2012, 08:26 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
Clothes that 'suit' people do so because they match their (commonly interpreted) aura colours.

What I don't get is, how your clothes colours affect you directly unless you actively look at yourself or see yourself in your mind all the time.

This is very interesting. The way i see it is that energy is all around us predominately coming from the sun. The ways the frequency of energy interacts with our being may be influenced by the colours around us. Colours are a way of identifying different frequencies of energy. Every material object reflects and absorbs energy differently in endless frequencies but majorly shown as colours of the rainbow. A prysym splits the white light into viewable frequencies. The darker colours absorb more energy as used in solar heating for pools and such. Lighter colour reflect more light as in projector screens and such. Priests have used this knowledge for years in the colours that they wear. Black is worn at funerals to absorb energy by those grieving. The priest would wear a violet sash to project energy toward you as part of his blessing.

To answer your question Aquarian im sure you have noticed how much energy (heat) you accumulate from wearing black in the sun as opposed to white? The same thing goes for all the other colour freqencies of the spectrum. If you wear pink those around you will have pink frequency energy reflected to them. In this case Green energy is absorbed toward you being the wearer of the clothing being the opposite and negative frequency. If you draw a circle on a piece of white paper with a pink highlighter and stare at the centre of it for a solid minute and then look at another piece of white paper you will see a green circle. That is the energy that has been absorbed.

In science it has been proven that colours directly effect the way the body reacts. The Gold colour that you see behind your eyelids when facing the sun with your eyes closed is shown to excite the pituitary gland and increase testosterone.

Maybe for you Heero108 the issue is that you are feeling low and is why you are choosing dark clothes to raise your energy on a bio electromagnetic healing level. By wearing black you are allowing the full spectrum of white light to enter your being in bulk. The side effect of absorbing great amounts of enery is lethargy, thats what i believe from having to wake up reiki clients after a session and bring them back to an alert state, which isnt easy. The brighter colours are maybe exciting your brain through the eyes and brain chemicals. Maybe those around you are benefitting from your lighter clothes and are being nicer to you, making you feel good.

Im not sure that colours effect the aura directly but they may effect your body through the chakras and then show in the aura. I believe the aura is a reflection of energies that are associated to the condition of the body.
Old 31-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
If you wear pink those around you will have pink frequency energy reflected to them.
Pink photons (actually a mix).

Quote:
If you draw a circle on a piece of white paper with a pink highlighter and stare at the centre of it for a solid minute and then look at another piece of white paper you will see a green circle. That is the energy that has been absorbed.
Huh? The green has been absorbed or the pink has?
Old 31-01-2012, 03:19 AM
iScorpio

I am not sure, but when I usually wear bright colors it makes me have bad emotion at the end or during the day. when I wear black I have a blast.
Old 31-01-2012, 10:05 AM
Serenity Bear

I wear colours to add that energy to my aura. Each colour resonanates at a certain wave length and this is no different for coloured clothes, so when Im feeling fatigued with my illness I wear red to give me energy, when feeling ill I wear green or orange etc., and it does work for me.

Iv also found that others respond better to certain colours. When I wear orange people fall over to do things for me, while red they like to argue, black they steer clear of me, blue they think Im someone official and so on. Whether that is just societies generalisation/perception on colour I dont know.
Old 31-01-2012, 10:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Just curious Serenity Bear, so when you are feeling ill and you wear green or orange.... does wearing these colors help you feel better ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !