Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-11-2017, 03:37 AM
Experiencer
Dormant TF energy

Hi everyone!

I have a question I would like to ask, and hopefully get some of your opinions on this matter.

My question is pretty straightforward; could it be possible, that your twin flame, well actually the person that can or has that energy, comes in to your life very early on, and you know that person for a long time, in fact even are good friends with, but without any twin flame energy going on? Yes, there is a connection all that time, a deep understanding, friendship, even physical attraction, but things stay pretty much in normal zone, and you develop a good friendship with that person.

Then some day, when the circumstances are right, and/or perhaps both of you are ready, something just happens, pieces suddenly fit, and stick together, and this twin flame energy suddenly comes rushing in? So in other words, could twin flame actually be more about energy and when that energy is ready to manifest, then it is about person? In turn, could it be possible for you to know your twin flame all your life, but the energy is just dormant, waiting for the right moment, until it is time?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a person in my life, that I have been friends with for around 15 years, and after a certain talk we had, I found myself completely confused about my feelings towards her. At the same time this powerful energy came, that made me really anxious, happy, as if something great had happened, when in fact nothing really happened at all, just a talk, albeit a bit strange one, that had us talking about why we never were a couple... Literally moments after the talk, I started getting flashes of me with that person together, me doing things which would be a part of us building a "home" together, I started seeing myself having some sort of a vision to create something with that person...

Even more, I started picturing us and thinking about us together as a couple, and when I came to that, a strange, almost terrifying feeling crept in to me, which I could best describe as being terrified, as if, I was looking into an abyss. When I saw us together I felt like, I have to face myself now, because there is nowhere left to run or hide. I think what was really terrified was my ego, because I felt, like it would be stripped away. Because facing yourself in this world is most likely facing your ego. I was not thinking about this casually, like you know just giving it a thought, I was considering all this really deeply, almost feeling like I really want this to happen.

For a month until now after that talk, I just could not get this out of my mind, and although over time it subsided a bit, it was constantly somewhere back in my mind, what actually happened, what do I even feel, and why would I even start thinking about my friend like that?

I only recently ended a relationship and I decided I am not entering another one until I do work on my self, and until I meet a person I would recognize as my twin flame, but after that talk, I was almost ready to just go and be with her, together, without even having the slightest clue about what is going on, how I really feel, and so on.

We had a talk about this today with said friend, so for a month I held this in myself, until I felt I need to let it out and make her know.

Of course, to mention it, it does not help at all, that our astrological charts mention a feeling of fatedness and that being together would be as looking into a mirror, into each others soul... which would I guess be where my abyss comes from.

So, any thoughts? I would appreciate it, if people could actually answer to the first question without trying to tie it to my story, because I am indeed interested in that theory. I mostly put my situation there to give a context, so you can understand where I am coming from. Of course any comments on that part are welcome as well. I am fully aware no one can give me any answers and tell me what is or what it is not, I will just have to see this for my self =)

Thank you all.
Old 25-11-2017, 08:22 AM
Deactivated Account
Well all experiences are unique... so anything is possible.

Have you shared the experience with your friend to confirm any energy shifts on their end? Or is that a bit too awkward?

I tend to find that the energy is always 'activated but much like anything else is in a state of flow and so it moves like the tides

Never absent as such... just in flow.

But then... as I connect more and more to source love - I notice this flow more.

I recieve source love and some of it flows like a figure 8 between the two hearts and some of it is on continuous flow through my chakra systems.

Although as more and more people awaken their hearts... or as I come into contact with more people with open hearts this experience can happen there as well.

Possibly then it could also be a sign of your awakening heart connecting with another...

I usually just go with the 'feels'... and intuition
Old 25-11-2017, 04:28 PM
Master
Its possible to meet your TF and not recognize them right away.
Old 25-11-2017, 07:41 PM
Master

I think timing plays an important role, and that is entirely possible.