Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-11-2017, 08:40 AM
Master
Dream of boss meeting and climbing wall, poppy seeds

Dreamt I went into a meeting room and there were a few tables. Me and the girls I was with went and sat at the back table where the CEO boss man was. We sat down and there was this young man admiring me, it was like he was just as powerful but wasn't the boss. He was flirting with me. Then at the back of the room was a wall with a rope and a few foot steps like a climbing wall but not like a normal one where there are steps all over, they were just going up with the rope. People were climbing it and I was sitting there thinking it's going to be too hard for me I don't have the strength. The boy had seemed to have lost interest at this point and was chatting to other girls. Then the boss asked me to do it, so I got ready in my gym stuff and started climbing the wall, I grabbed the rope and didn't even use the foot steps, it was so much easier than I thought. When I was at the top I said what do I do now, they looked at me and said nothing you can come back down again you've done it! As I was at the top I saw my body being much fitter and muscly. The boy had interest again and came over to me. He whispered something in my ear but I didn't hear so I said what and he said again "Poppy seeded Tiger". I was contemplating what he meant as I love poppy seed tiger bread so I guess it was referring to that? Lol then I went outside after a successful meeting and got my dog Lady out of the car. She was a bit nervous to come outside but I just comforted her and she was ok and happy. Oh and as I woke up I was about to have sex with the young man after seducing him but then I woke up. What does this dream mean? Thank you.
Old 16-11-2017, 07:28 PM
Master
"it was like he was just as powerful but wasn't the boss"
you've meant this to indicate that he was a peer of the man in charge, the CEO.
i'm reading it as if he was a peer to you however (though, subtly, you have the
'upper hand'). by the dreams end, you were actively seducing this guy... which
is suggesting to me that you've got a pattern of behavior 'hardwired' into your
system which you'll wanna be free of [there's just no reason for you to have
decided to seduce him of your own free will; none that i can see].
the "Poppy seeded Tiger" reference seems nonsensical to me... it brings to
mind that gawdawful mt. dew commercial with a "PuppyMonkeyBaby":
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puppy_monkey_baby
his character had whispered to you... but it was "non-informative" (you didn't
hear it), and when repeated it was just gibberish.

the bit in the middle shows you as holding self doubts about your capabilities,
without any foundation for those doubts [false, self-deprecating beliefs].
Old 17-11-2017, 11:18 AM
Master
Yes I do feel like a lot of my dreams have been focused around seduction, there was a lot of sexual encounters in the dreams which I took as an integration of energies; but now you say that I can see that pattern. It's like I have in the past enjoyed this power play I guess, but now I have been wanting to let go of that, and be free of similar thought patterns etc that make me feel bad about myself and guilty. I thought there may be some significance in the poppy seeds, but yes it did seem like gibberish lol.

Yes I can see that, I feel debilitated a lot in life and work myself up about doing things, but then when I do it, it's no-where near as bad as I thought; so I've got to let go of this self doubt too. I feel like when I let myself be taken over in a sense by lower energies such as seducing someone for the sake of it rather than an act of love (in my dreams may I add haha), or doubting myself, my energy feels tarnished and like it invites more negativity which then makes me feel bad about myself, and is a vicious cycle.

I have been noticing over the last week or so that I keep experiencing this up and down feeling so hopefully I can get to the bottom of it! Thanks Horace.
Old 17-11-2017, 01:59 PM
Master
Hmm I just read an article saying how we supress emotions, or use thoughts to mask them, and this prolongs the process of Ascension. I realised I do this and this is probably what causes me discomfort as well because for a while I feel on top of the world, and then it hits me and I'm back down into the depths of darkness. However, when I was feeling full of hate and anger, I heard 'YOUR NOT LISTENING' so I did then I heard 'go within' so I did and I instantly felt better, and saw the colour blobs I see in my minds eye, and I felt love wash over me. So Is this difficulties with energies within this time of spiritual warfare that can be resolved in an instant by going within?