Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-11-2017, 08:27 AM
Master
Dream of being policewoman and being on dating show

I dreamt I saw myself as a policewoman, my view of myself was in front of me, so I could see myself looking around and walking around the streets on patrol. I looked happy and fair, relaxed and strong. The sky was bright and sunny and there was no trouble in sight. Another part of my dream was that I was in a house that was hosting a dating show. Me and my best friend were selected as contestants. We were doing challenges and activities that they had set for us, it was two a day, with a morning and afternoon time slot for a different activity. At this point I was with quite a gangster girl who had all her mates but was chatting with me. The activity was carrying pieces of a puzzle up onto the hill and piecing them together. I was changing my trainers or tying up my laces so I missed out on this task. I kept my dog lady with me but I was telling her she had to stay out the way so they didn't tell her to go away, if she sat out the way then she could stay and watch. I was working out all the dynamics of the group. There were some old friends there that I was happy to see and a guy from my work called Josh.

Later there was a gathering in a hall and I started dancing in the middle, and 3-4 men come over and was dancing with me. Then my friend danced after in the middle and only one person went to her, I was about to go and dance with her myself before this guy went over. We was all having a good time and laughing. When we went to the bedroom area, it was like a dormitory with all the beds in one room. I ended up in bed with a man who had dark curly hair and was quite handsome. I think I was in the bed already and he joined me. We started to cuddle, he put his finger inside me and it felt nice at first but then I was tensing up and he stopped. I turnt around and was kissing his neck. Then I had a feeling that we was on the dating show and I realised people would be watching so I slowly stopped and went to sleep. The next morning the two hosts which turns into my bosses were saying they can't wait to review the cctv and she what everyone got up too. I told my friend what happened and she said oh no not on the first night and I just laughed. I could also see the guy from my work, Josh was capturing my attention when he was around me. Then I woke up.

What does this dream mean?
Old 15-11-2017, 08:46 AM
Master
I asked my guides yesterday to show me what my hidden talent is, as I read a channelled message saying we will become more aware of hidden talents we have not considered before, but will aid the earth's Ascension etc. I heard dancing as the first answer but I palmed it off thinking I can't dance all that well. I wonder if being in bed with that new man was like an energetic insert of this knowledge but then I felt uncomfortable and it stopped. I didn't want to write that part as it's a bit graphic but I feel it has meaning. I keep getting readings were people pick up a ballerina, I'm going to see a ballet this month and I keep practicing the stand where they stretch their legs on the bar without realising I'm doing it. So I don't know if these are all signs lol but in the dream I was just dancing like getting my groove on haha
Old 18-11-2017, 12:07 PM
Master
the first three sentences appear to be describing how your higher self is
perceiving you: as a guardian of 'law & order', relaxed and strong, with
no troubles on the horizon.
the "dating show" seems more like a game show, where the challenges
you face are apparently meant to entertain some audience (your 'bosses'
wish to review those activities later). this might be like a 'life review',
done after departing the world, as in this movie:
Defending Your Life (1991) Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp6qkZkPBhY
...but without the need to 'crossover' in your circumstance.

dancing may be like locomotion, that doesn't take you anyplace else.
it's putting the motions of your body on display, but not to deliver
you towards some other goal. ballet dancing specifically seems geared
toward entertaining others, rather than personal pleasure.