Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-06-2019, 09:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkies4Me
I'm newly awakening after coming out of a spiritual crossroads for several years. I'm so grateful to have finally reached this point in my spiritual life, but I'm finding it challenging in many ways.

One such way is staying grounded among the everyday physical world with work, daily obligations, and non-spiritual interactions with others throughout the day. By the end of the day, I find that my 3D logical-like mind has gotten the best of me... I feel restless and often filled with anxiety, doubt, sadness, and fear. It's only when I can be at home that I can get myself centered and feel close to the Universe and Divine again.

Any advice on how to remain in a spiritual space while experiencing life's everyday obligations?

if you aren't already i would along with your practice i would also spend some time doing physical exercise. even going for walks daily is good.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 12-06-2019, 07:11 AM
Master
Quote:
I'm newly awakening after coming out of a spiritual crossroads for several years. I'm so grateful to have finally reached this point in my spiritual life, but I'm finding it challenging in many ways.

One such way is staying grounded among the everyday physical world with work, daily obligations, and non-spiritual interactions with others throughout the day. By the end of the day, I find that my 3D logical-like mind has gotten the best of me... I feel restless and often filled with anxiety, doubt, sadness, and fear. It's only when I can be at home that I can get myself centered and feel close to the Universe and Divine again.

Any advice on how to remain in a spiritual space while experiencing life's everyday obligations?
by nature I am a very grounded person. All those feelings happen to me as well. It's even hard for me to talk to others about spiritual things, my groundedness gets in the way. But I've learned look for the little/simple things that inspire me. For me it has become a personal relationship the spiritual side of life. For example I receive a gift from the spiritual side, like a strange flower growing in my yard in a weird spot. I give thanks for it and then care for it. It's different for everyone, it's will be whatever you recognize. For me it has become very personal! You can do things like that and still go on with everyday life in the physical world.
Old 13-06-2019, 08:12 AM
Master
Quote:

Hi,

When you are home and able to meditate and ground yourself, then set the intent to take that energy with you where ever you go.

That state of calm is some thing you can carry with you always. It takes practice doing this however.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-06-2019, 09:40 AM
Master
That’s great John. I have to agree, and I think meditation is essential..
One “side effect” though is that the senses get stronger, such as smell and hearing, which can be an issue at times...

Old 13-06-2019, 09:53 AM
Master
Quote:

Hi :)

I listened to a little bit of something last night where a lady on youtube (amanda ellis) has a lot of good channeled stuff going on ..

She spoke about the armour of God and I will link it for anyone who is interested ..

The thing is if you believe it or not, there is a multitude of energies at play on the earth and I would say that the balance is in favour of the dark side so to speak so it's not easy for any walk of life at present unless your holding a 5d vibration which is most difficult when normal life presents itself ..

It's not as if as she goes on to explain that we are sat in meditation or prayer 24/7 for many are dealing with life in a way where there are countless challenges and we are intermingling with 3d and 4d resonance regarding others..

This isn't a put down in discriminating other's it's simply stating that oil and water don't mix ..

What raised a smile for me regarding the armour of God is that at the end of meditation and self healing work each day I hold a sword of justice in my hands, I place a shield of the golden sun upon my arm and I surround myself in the rings of truth ..

Now there are similarities to that which I do and have intuitively done for myself that ties in with what the video link explains .

I think it really depends on your circumstances and whom you share your energies with, for when I was on my spiritual retreat a short while ago there was only similar vibrations present and there were no challenges so to speak ... now for many as soon as you hit the motorway journey on the way home your encounter lots of challenges from that moment on ..

It can depend on how sensitive you are amongst other things ..

There are also other forces at play and I would like to share something here .. for the past 3 days I have not been myself and I couldn't explain the reasons for why ..

I put the question forward to my guides and said what more do I need to do to keep myself being myself as something didn't seem quite right ..

I awoke early this morning in an in between state of being awake and being asleep and I heard the noise of what sounded like rodents / rats making the most awful of noises .. I am thinking what on earth is all that noise lol, I ended up kicking my legs about (not knowing if I was doing this physically or not) but each time i did this the noise got louder ..

Now this morning when i awoke for work I noticed a complete shift in energy and I only thought / remembered as I was going to work that I must of had some spirit parasites attached to me ..

Not to alarm folk but spiritual working peeps can draw in a lot of negative energies not because of L.O.A. but because of how some work energetically .

So perhaps the armour of god is not to be taken lightly and as amanda ellis said, it's not so much about 'protection' because protection reflects a level of self vulnerability it's more to do with fortification / empowerment .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEBC1N76ycw

x daz x
Old 13-06-2019, 09:56 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
One such way is staying grounded among the everyday physical world with work, daily obligations, and non-spiritual interactions with others throughout the day.
Discussions like this never cease to amaze me, so many people waxing so Spiritually and few think to dig just that little bit deeper.

Your reality is defined by your definitions, essentially. When you define something as Spiritual, by extension you also define what is not Spiritual. It's that simple. You yourself have either come up with your own definitions of what Spiritual is or you have adopted the definitions of others - either way you have some. Then you compare and even judge against those definitions. You read Tolle because he's Spiritual but you don't listen to AC/DC because rock music isn't Spiritual.

What would happen if you didn't perform those daily obligations? Would your Spirituality come to an abrupt and painful end because you'd be out on the street and destitute?

Matter is emergent of consciousness, and everything and everyone is Source. Everything else is the egoic mind.

"Change how you see and see how you change."
Zen Proverb.
Old 13-06-2019, 12:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

Yes, my advice is for you not to split your life into spiritual/non spiritual. Everything you experience here will tell you something about yourself...those anxieties, doubts, sadness and fears are all signs that there is something about the way you look at life that contradicts what you know to be true deep down in your very being.

We tend to want to run, resist those feelings, block them out and run to something more pleasant...but sometimes its good to just be with those feelings and let them run its course. I don't mean analyse, or think too deeply on why you feel them, just observe them and see what comes up. I found that a thought would just pop up that I hadn't thought of before and would change the way I viewed things. We are our greatest teachers through the life we are living so don't belittle your experiences as being non spiritual.