Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 22-05-2019, 11:00 AM
Unseeking Seeker Unseeking Seeker is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: India
Posts: 3,163
  Unseeking Seeker's Avatar
Color Kundalini & Chakras

***

In the experiential aspect of meditation the journey of each individual is unique although the general tendency is of attempting to validate the unfoldings as felt by us within with those specific texts which somewhat correspond to our own findings, while conveniently ignoring clues offered by others.

On this forum itself we have scores of people who have had different types of spiritual awakenings and specifically cognition of kundalini movement & chakras corresponding to different locations within the body.

Perhaps some of us may like to share their own direct findings (not theory but actually experienced ‘reality’) related to kundalini and chakras during meditation or lucid dreaming or Bhakti dissolved states.

The idea is to simply share the experience and the type of consciousness upliftment if any both during and after the profound spiritual engagement which may be anything from a Oneness experience in/beyond form to sensory or vibrational or anything else at all.

***
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 22-05-2019, 11:41 AM
NoOne NoOne is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 635
 
Great Idea.

My own experiences with Kundalini Awakening were broadly similar to what Gopi Krishna describes in his books, so I won’t repeat them here. There were some differences however, which is the part I find interesting.

Prior to my full awakening, I experienced the spinning of the chakras, particularly in the solar plexus. The Kundalini really did feel like a living serpent, it was a physical sensation of movement inside my body and it would constantly butt its head against the various blocks that were impeding its movement. It would keep butting its head against a block until it was cleared.

When it got to the heart chakra, the block was too stubborn (and Karmic), so I suffered greatly, with chest pain, anxiety and panic attacks.

Another difference compared to Gopi Krishna is that these problems were resolved relatively quickly, due to divine help. The Goddess decided to descend from heaven in person and perform Shaktipat on me. She also caused my Kundalini to rise all the way to the top by merging with me energetically and giving me her own power.

I stayed in contact with the Goddess in her diverse forms and various other divine beings through the years, which is another notable difference.
She also taught me how to heal and how to protect myself against psychic attacks and malevolent entities.

There seem to be a couple of people here who’ve had similar interactions with higher beings, I wonder how common it actually is and how much of it is a result of a fully activated Kundalini. In my case at least, the serpent needs to be lodged in the Sahasrara to enable me to do anything noteworthy in the spiritual realm.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 22-05-2019, 11:45 AM
lomax lomax is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Greece
Posts: 902
  lomax's Avatar
After i opened all the main chakras and worked my kundalini and my energy body in general,i started to have poltergeist activity at a daily basis.(still have it wherever i go).
Also i realize that the mind can trigger ''energy'' to follow and the reason of saying this,is because the mind works with memory.

You read about a mantra,and then you activate it on your energy body,but at first,the info has to be stored in your memory.
(The mantra it self,and what it does.)
from that point,when you work on something,the subconsious mind knows where to look for,and you have the desired result.

One time i constructed a mantra of my own,and for some reason i had the impression that these words will change my heartbeat and kill me.
I have no clue why this thought crossed my mind,but the info was allready stored.
So i pronounced the mantra and i did get the exact result.Fortunaly my guardian angel sended the proccess to compost fast,so it lasted for a few seconds.

If the kundalini force is known to you as a powerful energy that will grant you siddhis,the activation will be directed and manipulated that way.

First i learned how to do energy work,and then i started to work with chakras and forces.
No books or too many infos.
Just a quick visit to some sites to memorize the location of a chakra and it's name,and then i was doing my work.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 22-05-2019, 11:45 AM
Unseeking Seeker Unseeking Seeker is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: India
Posts: 3,163
  Unseeking Seeker's Avatar
***

Thanks NoOne!

In terms of chronology ...

Earlier on, when the experience began ... cannot pin a time to it, I used to feel a definite stirring at the root chakra. Also the crown tingling. All other zones in between were not cognised.

Subsequently the solar plexus at navel region and heart were active in that the vibrations were felt. Later the sacral and throat gained prominence.

For quite a while there was nothing at all at the third eye region. Then it began automatically with a pulsating pressure day after day. Not unpleasant but nothing profound I’d say. Something going on ...

All this possibly had a correspondence with a meditational orientation but not specifically a meditation as in a formatted process or system, which I don’t employ anyway.

This was the beginning. After a while the waves of impulses stabilised leading me to the conclusion that the current is and was always steady but the wave form being our own wavering attention.

The density of vibration may be likened to bass to treble from root to crown. That’s what I felt initially. A magnetic field felt rather than as ‘seen’.

(to be continued ...)

***
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 22-05-2019, 11:48 AM
Unseeking Seeker Unseeking Seeker is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: India
Posts: 3,163
  Unseeking Seeker's Avatar
***

lomax thanks for sharing

***
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 22-05-2019, 11:51 AM
Unseeking Seeker Unseeking Seeker is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: India
Posts: 3,163
  Unseeking Seeker's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Great Idea.

My own experiences with Kundalini Awakening were broadly similar to what Gopi Krishna describes in his books, so I won’t repeat them here. There were some differences however, which is the part I find interesting.

Prior to my full awakening, I experienced the spinning of the chakras, particularly in the solar plexus. The Kundalini really did feel like a living serpent, it was a physical sensation of movement inside my body and it would constantly butt its head against the various blocks that were impeding its movement. It would keep butting its head against a block until it was cleared.

When it got to the heart chakra, the block was too stubborn (and Karmic), so I suffered greatly, with chest pain, anxiety and panic attacks.

Another difference compared to Gopi Krishna is that these problems were resolved relatively quickly, due to divine help. The Goddess decided to descend from heaven in person and perform Shaktipat on me. She also caused my Kundalini to rise all the way to the top by merging with me energetically and giving me her own power.

I stayed in contact with the Goddess in her diverse forms and various other divine beings through the years, which is another notable difference.
She also taught me how to heal and how to protect myself against psychic attacks and malevolent entities.

There seem to be a couple of people here who’ve had similar interactions with higher beings, I wonder how common it actually is and how much of it is a result of a fully activated Kundalini. In my case at least, the serpent needs to be lodged in the Sahasrara to enable me to do anything noteworthy in the spiritual realm.

***

Would you say that there is a link between channelling the Goddess in as connecting with the kundalini awakening?

Secondly, is the awakening replicable or does it depend on Divine grace?

In my case I felt no serpent (just shows the differences in the manner of felt experience) but I’m slow in writing so I’ll get to it as I proceed

***
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 22-05-2019, 12:00 PM
Unseeking Seeker Unseeking Seeker is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: India
Posts: 3,163
  Unseeking Seeker's Avatar
***

... so carrying forward the chronology of events from post 4, in my case I felt ‘activity’ in the shape of magnetic heat at root, sacral, navel, heart, throat, third eye and tingling at crown. This developed into finger tips & palms being likewise enlivened and Bindu point on back of head* (* I never knew it existed till I felt it ... then I googled and read about it).

The magnetic heat increased to an extent that I began to feel uncomfortable and so requested Universal consciousness to please taper it off. There was a telepathic communication reassuring me not to be worried but after I insisted, the rise in energy or frequency tapered off for a while ... perhaps a month or two, until I was ‘ready’ to receive the energy again.

(to be continued ...)

***
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 22-05-2019, 01:20 PM
Unseeking Seeker Unseeking Seeker is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: India
Posts: 3,163
  Unseeking Seeker's Avatar
***

... moving forward, I do admit that I regretted slowing down the pace since the accompanying feelings of ineffable joy within also kind of tapered off with the Divine energy ebbing. Yet, I accepted it as my own choice.

Gradually, the build up of magnetic heat manifested again. Slower, this time and percolating across all nodes in the body ... who knows how many? Perhaps as many as are the pores! This time around I was comfortable with the energy buildup. Possibly, fear had reduced.

I felt also that not only the chakra zones but also all other lifetron nodes in the body as in vibrational alignment. Joy became bliss.

Then one night I awoke and ‘saw’ a benign but evolved form whose fiery amber eyes floated towards me, converging into a single eye and implanting itself in my third eye point. There was a brief telepathic interlude with this being, during which at my request I was shown the structure of the Universe but in a swift manner which my conscious mind could not assimilate.

So the third eye initiation we may say ... no clap of thunder and no revelation of wonder. Yet what followed was self-revealing

(to be continued)

***
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 22-05-2019, 01:26 PM
NoOne NoOne is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 635
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
***

Would you say that there is a link between channelling the Goddess in as connecting with the kundalini awakening?

Yes, definitely. I can't do it, unless the Kundalini is active and opens up the Sahasrara. That uppermost Chakra connects directly to heaven. When the Kundalini pierces through the Sahasrara for the first time, it creates an opening, with a permanent connection to Divine realms. It is a bit like a wormhole or interdimensional portal. Once it's open, there is a download of energy and information (Soma) from the higher realms. The gods (Devas) get their Shine from the constant flow of Soma into their bodies, so it is transformed into a light body and is no longer physical. This differentiates them from demons (Asuras, Rakshasas, etc...) who do not drink of the Soma and must therefore get their sustenance as parasites or spiritual predators, feeding on the energy of others.

Quote:
Secondly, is the awakening replicable or does it depend on Divine grace?

I believe the bigger part of it is divine grace. But, in general, the Goddess wishes to spread her gift to as many people as possible and encourages the Awakened Ones to do so. Whether that is successful, depends on the constitution, personal efforts and past Karma of the person in Question. However, divine intervention can create a bit of a shortcut, in that the Goddess (Holy Spirit to Christians, Shekinah to Jews) can choose to take on some of the Karma of the person and burn it with her divine fire, so it doesn't impede spiritual progress. This happened in my case.

Quote:
In my case I felt no serpent (just shows the differences in the manner of felt experience) but I’m slow in writing so I’ll get to it as I proceed

***

I think everybody's experience is slightly different. In my case, the physicality of the sensation was very intense, but the heat generated was much less than with others, it was really quite bearable. I think that was because my masculine (Solar) and feminine (Lunar) sides were quite balanced, so it was a bit like mixtap. The hot and cold energies mixed together in the Sushumna and became pleasantly warm, rather than searing hot as is usually the case in people whose masculine / Solar side is more dominant.

Also, the Goddess appeared to me in her Ancient Sumerian form as Inanna (Later she became: Durga, Tara, Kwan Yin as well as Aphrodite and Venus), who is famous for her mixing together and balancing of the Masculine and Feminine.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 22-05-2019, 02:05 PM
Unseeking Seeker Unseeking Seeker is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: India
Posts: 3,163
  Unseeking Seeker's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Yes, definitely. I can't do it, unless the Kundalini is active and opens up the Sahasrara. That uppermost Chakra connects directly to heaven. When the Kundalini pierces through the Sahasrara for the first time, it creates an opening, with a permanent connection to Divine realms. It is a bit like a wormhole or interdimensional portal. Once it's open, there is a download of energy and information (Soma) from the higher realms. The gods (Devas) get their Shine from the constant flow of Soma into their bodies, so it is transformed into a light body and is no longer physical. This differentiates them from demons (Asuras, Rakshasas, etc...) who do not drink of the Soma and must therefore get their sustenance as parasites or spiritual predators, feeding on the energy of others.



I believe the bigger part of it is divine grace. But, in general, the Goddess wishes to spread her gift to as many people as possible and encourages the Awakened Ones to do so. Whether that is successful, depends on the constitution, personal efforts and past Karma of the person in Question. However, divine intervention can create a bit of a shortcut, in that the Goddess (Holy Spirit to Christians, Shekinah to Jews) can choose to take on some of the Karma of the person and burn it with her divine fire, so it doesn't impede spiritual progress. This happened in my case.



I think everybody's experience is slightly different. In my case, the physicality of the sensation was very intense, but the heat generated was much less than with others, it was really quite bearable. I think that was because my masculine (Solar) and feminine (Lunar) sides were quite balanced, so it was a bit like mixtap. The hot and cold energies mixed together in the Sushumna and became pleasantly warm, rather than searing hot as is usually the case in people whose masculine / Solar side is more dominant.

Also, the Goddess appeared to me in her Ancient Sumerian form as Inanna (Later she became: Durga, Tara, Kwan Yin as well as Aphrodite and Venus), who is famous for her mixing together and balancing of the Masculine and Feminine.

***

Quite amazing! Tell us more

***
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums