Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-05-2019, 07:47 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Angel1 I think my guide gave me this crystal.

I've been going through a lot the past few years of my life. For the past year or so I've been really focusing on meditation, speaking to my spirit guides, utilizing healing crystals, and being in nature (my spirit guide is very rooted in nature, and has shown me that i am too),to work on healing my emotional pain and past traumas.

Recently, over the past month I've been feeling incredibly emotionally drained. So I've been calling out to my spirit guide to help me, to give me some help and guidance to heal my pain.

So the other day, I'm on a nature walk with my dog and my sister. A rock caught my eye, but I'm very much of the mindset of "take nothing, leave nothing, change nothing" when it comes to nature, so I let it be.
The following day, I ended up taking thesame route with my dog, and the stone was still there. It was pretty dirty, but very pretty, and something about it was calling to me. So I decided to pick it up, put it in my pocket, and bring it home and wash it up.
I could tell from the coloring it had to be some type of specific mineral, so I did a little research but couldn't come up with much.
Until tonight, when I uploaded a photo of it to a crystal forum I'm in, asking for help identifying it.
Multiple people said, "oh! That's definietly rhodonite!"

I just now looked up Rhodonite's properties, and get this, it is a stone used specifically for *healing emotional pain.*

I'm floored. I started crying. What are the chances that right after asking my spirit guide for help, I would see this specific stone, randomly out in nature, then again it would still be there, and it's healing properties are *exactly* the thing I've been asking for help with?

It feels too serendipitous to be coincidental.
This has to be the work of my spirit guide, right?
Old 13-05-2019, 08:18 AM
Experiencer

Yes, I wouldn't say that's a coincidence.

I think your guide nudged you, by having your intuition looking in a specific area where you found the stone - and by you picking up that stone and taking with you. You were able to get a stone to help you with your emotional pain.
Old 14-05-2019, 01:56 PM
Master
Such a lovely experience ember23 - angels work with us in such profound ways. I love that you were given the rhodonite, it is such a lovely gentle stone. All the love with all that you are going through, the light will come back at some point. Hugs
Old 15-05-2019, 09:05 PM
Master
Oooh ember23 I have a message for you. After I responded to this message I was going through an old Judy Hall crystal guidebook that I have. It says in teh book that when Rhodochrosite is used in meditation it can attract a spiritual soul mate.
Old 30-05-2019, 11:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Oooh ember23 I have a message for you. After I responded to this message I was going through an old Judy Hall crystal guidebook that I have. It says in teh book that when Rhodochrosite is used in meditation it can attract a spiritual soul mate.

Sorry ember23, I got confused and thought it was rhodochrosite as opposed to rhodonite, my apologies they are similar and I struggle sometimes with words numbers and letters ...
Old 31-05-2019, 02:48 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ember23

I'm floored. I started crying. What are the chances that right after asking my spirit guide for help, I would see this specific stone, randomly out in nature, then again it would still be there, and it's healing properties are *exactly* the thing I've been asking for help with?

It feels too serendipitous to be coincidental.
This has to be the work of my spirit guide, right?

What else would it be but a gift meant for you?

Do not doubt.

Rock people are living and you need to trust it and your guides which all is connected to our Creator.

The miracle is already taking place, since that stone already reached in and brought up the tears so you can let go of the pain, and walk through it.

This is exactly how things work when people walk in a sacred manner.You start seeing in a different way and feel in a different way.

Trust and do not doubt.
()
^^^
Old 03-06-2019, 10:53 AM
Master

Reading your post made me smile as today I got a new shelf put up right by my bed and had been thinking about what I should put on my shelf. I put 3 crystals on it which had properties which I knew and knew would be good for me and then out of the blue I started thinking of Jade (I've never been drawn to Jade before). So I placed a jade owl I have onto the shelf too.

I knew Jade is abundance and a balancing crystal but I did not know anything more it so I then went and looked it up. Turned out I could not have made a more perfect choice on what to put there as what I read was:

Quote:
Imposes a phenomenal, positive force on people that instills good fortune and expels evil.

I think I'm currently I'm under a very strong curse for a while which is giving me constant bad luck so those properties certainly sound great.

Quote:
Being associated with the heart chakra, Jade is useful to treat stress, anxiety and disorders of blood circulation.

I have all those going on including a health problem with my blood circulation and have been having heart chakra issues too where i'm trying to close down due to others hurting me.

I could not have have had a more perfect choice of crystal on the shelf by my bed. I'm now going to fill up the rest of that shelf with jade. Im glad you heard the call of your crystal.
Old 03-06-2019, 10:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Oooh ember23 I have a message for you. After I responded to this message I was going through an old Judy Hall crystal guidebook that I have. It says in the book that when Rhodochrosite is used in meditation it can attract a spiritual soul mate.

oh lol, it sounds like I need to add Rhodochrosite to my collection on my bedside shelf.
Old 03-06-2019, 05:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
oh lol, it sounds like I need to add Rhodochrosite to my collection on my bedside shelf.

I can tell you that it worked for me, I didn't even know until I saw the entry in my book the other day