Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-03-2019, 06:12 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Other people's spirit guides visiting you?

Can other people's spirit guides or higher selves 'visit' or connect with you when dealing with that person from a distance? For example sending distant reiki healing?
Old 23-03-2019, 06:18 PM
Knower
Usually you would have to call on them, but it's possible. I connected with a being who identified as the god of the anthro wolves from another world. I didn't channel much, but I was practicing Bhakti Yoga, the path of devotion and he was the only deity I cared to devote myself to.
Old 23-03-2019, 06:23 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
Usually you would have to call on them, but it's possible. I connected with a being who identified as the god of the anthro wolves from another world. I didn't channel much, but I was practicing Bhakti Yoga, the path of devotion and he was the only deity I cared to devote myself to.

I had been intensely working with someone on a distant level and I saw a vision of him and felt a presence a couple of times when in the healing meditation. I always thought this was his higher self visiting me, then I learnt about guides and now think maybe it's that, then someone said it's unlikely to be communicating if they're not in the room with you so now I think I'm making it up!

Plus I have been contacted about something to do with my husband when he needed help with something. I again presumed it was then his guide but he wasn't in the room with me, I was at work, so wondering how likely it all is now I'm learning about it more
Old 23-03-2019, 06:34 PM
Knower
Guides are in the spiritual planes where space and time are not the same. They don't have to be in the same room, because space really doesn't exist on the other side. At least not in the same way as here in the physical. Hard to explain as I don't fully understand it myself.

But here there are 3 dimensions of space and one of time. On the spiritual world it is flipped, so there are 3 dimensions of time and one of space. Look into Dewey Larson Physics if you want to learn more.
Old 23-03-2019, 06:37 PM
Knower
Forgot to mention it's Dewey Larson's Reciprocal Theory.
Old 23-03-2019, 07:00 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
Forgot to mention it's Dewey Larson's Reciprocal Theory.

Oh wow complicated stuff but worth a look at some point! I never expected to fully understand it all and really i dont think we ever will. But reading what more experienced people have to say on it is always a good start than fumbling around trying to work it out on my own
Old 24-03-2019, 06:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seren
Can other people's spirit guides or higher selves 'visit' or connect with you when dealing with that person from a distance? For example sending distant reiki healing?

Absolutely, we work through our guides and in many ways psychic people can tap in to one anothers guides. I have connected to guides of others while carrying out a healing session. My current other halves guide also used to connect with me all the time in the early days.
Old 24-03-2019, 07:44 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Absolutely, we work through our guides and in many ways psychic people can tap in to one anothers guides. I have connected to guides of others while carrying out a healing session. My current other halves guide also used to connect with me all the time in the early days.

Thank you, that's reassuring to know that I might not be making it all up!
Old 24-03-2019, 08:20 AM
Knower
I've heard that most of the time our thoughts are not our own.
Old 24-03-2019, 08:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seren

Plus I have been contacted about something to do with my husband when he needed help with something. I again presumed it was then his guide but he wasn't in the room with me, I was at work, so wondering how likely it all is now I'm learning about it more

Hello,

We can have this telepathic bond with any one actually. I find working with the higher self of a person who we are assisting is quite helpful.

Think of telepathy as a shared experience with some one more so than mind reading. Then use your imagination and your intuition to gain insights. Once that connection is made things like distant reiki healing work well.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/