Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-03-2019, 11:18 PM
Suspended
Guide
Question Have you experienced other dimensions?

I came from another earth, somewhere else. That earth was way more loving, most communication was telepathic through the heart chakra. That earth had a lot of Angel's protecting it. A lot of Angel's around everywhere.

Somehow in my life plan I guess I planned to come down to this earth...... it was hard at first, coming down from unconditional love energy, to a denser struggle energy.

Now I'm getting myself back. Remembering myself, who I was on that other earth, and I feel that if I can fully embrace and integrate my previous self from the other earth, then I can uplift a lot of the energy here.

Like being a channel for the energy from the other place, to being that light here for the ones seeking it.

I miss that place greatly, my twin flame is still there. The version of her here on this earth is sorta evil and ignorant. The version of her on the other earth is totally different and opposite. She's more loving there. I am too. But I'm integrating the two version, and overcoming g the darkness this version had with string faith in the divine. It feels amazing. This is my mission, and I'm grateful for the strength I carried over from that previous version of me on the other earth. Strength of god and Angel's and unconditional love.

Please tell me if you have also come from or visited another dimension. I'm also really curious if anyone else has been to the earth I'm speaking of. Let me know
Old 12-03-2019, 12:43 AM
Knower
Bashar says that we shift through billions of static parallel realities per second. So each new fraction of a second is another reality or dimension as you could call it. The question is not can you shift. The question is what will you shift to?

I find it home among the stars, not really another Earth per se. But Earth is shifting into 4th density according to the Ra Material. It is 100X more harmonious than 3D. You may have experienced a future life there.

After this life, many will go to be on 4th density Earth. Many more will go elsewhere. There are even higher planes of existence.

4th density is the density of Love. You learn the lessons of love there.
Old 12-03-2019, 12:56 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
Bashar says that we shift through billions of static parallel realities per second. So each new fraction of a second is another reality or dimension as you could call it. The question is not can you shift. The question is what will you shift to?

I find it home among the stars, not really another Earth per se. But Earth is shifting into 4th density according to the Ra Material. It is 100X more harmonious than 3D. You may have experienced a future life there.

After this life, many will go to be on 4th density Earth. Many more will go elsewhere. There are even higher planes of existence.

4th density is the density of Love. You learn the lessons of love there.
Can you possibly explain or try to explain why I came down to this earth from the other one? I believe now it was 4d earth as it was all pure and deep love vibrations. I miss it so much.
Old 12-03-2019, 01:51 AM
Master
I would say, not while being in this body. The purpose of being here is to change this reality and not fleeing into other realities or densities.
Old 12-03-2019, 03:20 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I would say, not while being in this body. The purpose of being here is to change this reality and not fleeing into other realities or densities.
I figured out people here have more knowledge of the control going on In the world than i do. But...that earth is better. It's something to strive for.
Old 19-04-2019, 04:29 AM
Master
I've been around and seen great things but nothing compares to where I am now. I've seen cosmos, the edge of the universe, infinite planes that are so boring you'd think it was a hell to live there.

The urge to be somewhere other than where you are inhibits your ability to enjoy where you are now. That's something I've learned, and I've also learned how to let go of that desire so I can better enjoy where I am now.
Old 29-04-2019, 07:17 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I came from another earth, somewhere else. That earth was way more loving, most communication was telepathic through the heart chakra. That earth had a lot of Angel's protecting it. A lot of Angel's around everywhere.

Somehow in my life plan I guess I planned to come down to this earth...... it was hard at first, coming down from unconditional love energy, to a denser struggle energy.

Now I'm getting myself back. Remembering myself, who I was on that other earth, and I feel that if I can fully embrace and integrate my previous self from the other earth, then I can uplift a lot of the energy here.

Like being a channel for the energy from the other place, to being that light here for the ones seeking it.

I miss that place greatly, my twin flame is still there. The version of her here on this earth is sorta evil and ignorant. The version of her on the other earth is totally different and opposite. She's more loving there. I am too. But I'm integrating the two version, and overcoming g the darkness this version had with string faith in the divine. It feels amazing. This is my mission, and I'm grateful for the strength I carried over from that previous version of me on the other earth. Strength of god and Angel's and unconditional love.

Please tell me if you have also come from or visited another dimension. I'm also really curious if anyone else has been to the earth I'm speaking of. Let me know

I will tell you my replica earth theory.

In 1999 (about a month after space aliens presented themselves to me, in daylight, for the first time) ...

It was 2 days before Christmas. Around 8 - 8:30 at night. I spontaneously decided to take my kids last minute Christmas shopping. I immediately changed my mind. It was too late to take my young kids out for what would no doubt be at least an hour. But the feeling persisted and regrettably, I changed my mind again. We got in the car and went.

Only one minute down the road, as I approached a traffic light, I heard a disembodied otherworldly female voice say over my left shoulder "accident".

I was perplexed and not cognizantly conscious at the time (which means I was only semi-conscious and minimally aware of it when it happened) and so I continued on in my unknowing way.

I passed the traffic light and about 20 seconds more up the road, I saw the accident right before my eyes waiting to happen. A man coming from the other direction was not looking, and was just about to pull out in front of me. I slammed my brakes and swerved but could not avoid the accident.

I hit my head very, very hard. My son, passenger seat, was also bumped up - enough to require medical examination. They didn't examine me, though. And I don't know why. I had a serious concussion and couldn't move my legs or understand English. I just sat in a chair while the focus was on my son. Looking back on it, I'm horrified by how seriously hurt I was and how disturbing their neglect of me was (which I would later come to know as a pattern in my life).

Upon impact at the scene, my eyes opened and I thought it was snowing. All i could see was what looked like a bright white sudden snowstorm. I got out of the car and found the other driver hunched over and unresponsive. He didn't move at all. I persisted to try to get his attention when he suddenly sat up and said "I was looking for my glasses". No he wasn't. He was flopped out of the driver's seat and hunched over with his head on the floor, not moving a muscle.

In the ambulance, it started to hit me. I couldn't move my legs and couldn't understand English. Oddly, I was concerned but not horrified (then) like I should have been. What I was suddenly so very acutely aware of is that an environment I knew suddenly seemed new to me. I distinctly recall telling myself that something different I noticed had always been there, but I just never noticed it before.

Well, this head injury caused me to create something I call replica earth theory.

Anagrams.

Anagrams are a method of revealing a deeper meaning in a word. The anagram of earth is heart.

I figure that at the heart of every galaxy is an earth. All earths are replicas, having slight variations from others. If you "die" on one earth, you do not know that you died because you immediately resumed life on a replica.

And so, the disembodied voice said "accident" but instead of just some serious head injury on THAT earth, I died. On the replica, I survived with just a serious head injury. On the previous earth, at least two of my kids would have experienced the tragic loss of their mother at a young age (they were 2 and 5 at the time). My son might have survived or died.

Crucial to note: you're aware of the reptilian species?

Space aliens. Us humans know so relatively little about them. We do not know a formal scientific name for their species. And they're, to the best of our current supposed knowledge, a diverse species - maybe as diverse as humans - where we know about the "grays" and the "reptilians". Replica earth theory is obviously intergalactic, as of course, the space aliens are also intergalactic.

But take a closer look: REP-lica and REP-tilian (two words in a family of words, sharing a prefix). Studying families of words (and anagrams) produces much understanding.

And, there's even more. Much more.

Replica earth theory concludes with a culmination and transformation: when humanity gets life all right (choosing, collectively, eternal salvation over eternal destruction) then the universe will become all light. And when the universe becomes all light, what you will see is NO SUN OR STARS but illumination everywhere and endless earths for as far as the eye can see. Transport is what you would expect: instant manifestation powered by pure thought.

As I know it, humanity continues to achieve eternal darkness and eternal destruction. In that case, my reica earth theory ought to be a Hollywood movie and I ought to be rich. It's only when humanity collectively chooses eternal salvation that I will be proven right.

And if you're wondering if a space alien actually led me INTO that accident, you're probably right because that's exactly what I think, too. It had only been about a month before that strange disembodied voice said "accident" when THEY APPEARED TO ME DIRECTLY, in the daylight hours (although it was getting close to nighttime, dusk). I made my son, who was 8 years old at the time, come outside with me to see that HUGE thing hovering lowly over the building across the street.

So, yeah.
Old 30-04-2019, 10:14 AM
Master
What more can you tell us about this earth you came from. What about the land and seas..? How did people look..?

I have read about 4D replica of this world, although familiar it was not the same looking as our current world..
Old 30-04-2019, 03:31 PM
Have you experienced other dimensions?

Just the astral plane..and then the place NDErs go....'the Other Side'?
Is that Astral?
Then, Krishna's planet ...the one with blue people...
Who knows where THAT is!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-05-2019, 02:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Have you experienced other dimension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Have you experienced other dimensions?

Just the astral plane..and then the place NDErs go....'the Other Side'?
Is that Astral?
Then, Krishna's planet ...the one with blue people...
Who knows where THAT is!
Pranam , Ms Hepburn

Madam can you please guide us your experience I that Astal plane where you met with blue closed Being like Lord Krishna or Shiva.

It will be very interesting for us%

God bless