Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 19-04-2019, 04:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Can spirit see back into your past?

I’m not sure if this is the right area to post. I’ve recently lost the love of my life by suicide.. My husband. He was young 27. Our relationship was like a movie. Love so wild and free. It was never expected. He was so strong and had this authority about him. He had his demons though. Very bad insecurity about me. Like he had to always have control and manipulate me. When he felt he didn’t have it, his mind would run wild to the point where it was horrendous. I lost touch of the world just for him to feel secure. He would always accuse me of cheating and all sorts of ridiculous things when all I did was give him everything I had when I had nothing for myself. Isolate myself from family as I didn’t have friends.

My real question is. When people pass. Can they seen into the past? See that they were mistaken all along. I always wanted him to believe in me and my loyalty. It just hurts because days prior he was belittling me. Making me feel like nothing. When all along I found out after his passing that everything he projected onto me was a reflection of himself. Finding out that he had all sorts of women to give him a sense of power and validation. I feel like I’m on a rollercoaster of torment. Thank you for anyone who’s taking the time to read. It’s much appreciated.
Old 19-04-2019, 04:32 AM
Master
From what you writing I would suggest with a certain degree of certainty, he will not see much if anything for some time.
In regards of projecting, this is almost true for anyone.
Old 19-04-2019, 05:24 AM
Master
Yes he will know, he will also have the strength to forgive and move on. He will find peace and probably already has found it. It's time for you to find peace for yourself and rebuild your life. I wish you the best.
Old 19-04-2019, 05:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
From what you writing I would suggest with a certain degree of certainty, he will not see much if anything for some time.
In regards of projecting, this is almost true for anyone.

Would you be able to explain a little more in detail why? Sorry just trying to really understand. Thank you for your time.
Old 19-04-2019, 10:38 PM
Experiencer
As for the questions you have posted...my thoughts are that you presented yourself to the one you love as you are. The real you. The problems it sounds as though they were within himself in his insecurities. You are correct that most people will accuse onto you that which is a mirror reflection of themselves. If he was not faithful then that issue was something that was unresolved within his own conscience. He obviously did not have the spiritual tools or the drive to want to clear this from himself. And in order to justify whatever wrongs he did he laid a guilt at your feet. I feel very bad about that becaue there are more like him in the world than you know. He needed to be healed and did not recognize that within himself. He obviously loved you although he did these things but he handled it very wrong. Control is never a good thing. There are those in the world who will gravitate to good hearted people simply because they need that means to control them in order to feel whole within themselves without being able to see what it does to the other person. They get what they need from the relationship and wind up hurting the other (the one they love). You need to see this from the outside looking in. You DID NOTHING WRONG. The healing was his choice to fix the situation and heal himself. I realize it had the worst possible outcome but you can not take it upon yourself at all. You were true to your own heart and the problems were within him. We can not fix these types of people unfortunately even though we want to . You need to find strength to pick up yourself and learn from this situation to grow from it spiritually. Noone should feel it is natural to control another individual and I only say this from what you wrote in your post. This can stunt any spiritual growth you have going or path you are on. You need to let this go as hard as it is to accept. I feel for you. I know the type of person you describe all too well. If they can't change you would have come to a juncture at some point. I wish you well and healing within yourself and hope you will learn from this person who weas mean to be a part of your path and your journey you are on. I wish you love and light to heal your heart.
Old 20-04-2019, 12:48 AM
Master
Quote:
I mean no disrespect but I feel enough detail was given so as not to cause the poster more pain than necessary to elaborate further. It sounds as though she is dealing with alot as it is in accepting what events happened.
I can not agree, we as spirits know very well what we are capable of, what we can handle, otherwise the situation would never have arisen in this way.

In regards to the ability of looking back at our past life, it depends on where we are. As long as we are within the earth realm (non physical) , we are still connected to this realm. Only if we leave this realm and move to the astral realm, can we heal and revise our last life or any life time before.
Old 20-04-2019, 07:52 AM
Master
Hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumiyuki
I’m not sure if this is the right area to post. I’ve recently lost the love of my life by suicide.. My husband. He was young 27. Our relationship was like a movie. Love so wild and free. It was never expected. He was so strong and had this authority about him. He had his demons though. Very bad insecurity about me. Like he had to always have control and manipulate me. When he felt he didn’t have it, his mind would run wild to the point where it was horrendous. I lost touch of the world just for him to feel secure. He would always accuse me of cheating and all sorts of ridiculous things when all I did was give him everything I had when I had nothing for myself. Isolate myself from family as I didn’t have friends.

That is a sad story. A love which is so wild and free is what we all cherish. Now the demons of the mind, that is another story. They can twist reality upside down and give us experiences of fear and anxiety. The love of your life was unable to cope effectively enough with these things. You did all you could to help him with those things however it was not enough. I admire you.

Quote:
My real question is. When people pass. Can they seen into the past? See that they were mistaken all along. I always wanted him to believe in me and my loyalty. It just hurts because days prior he was belittling me. Making me feel like nothing. When all along I found out after his passing that everything he projected onto me was a reflection of himself. Finding out that he had all sorts of women to give him a sense of power and validation. I feel like I’m on a rollercoaster of torment. Thank you for anyone who’s taking the time to read. It’s much appreciated.

My understanding as a telepathic medium is that when we pass over the corporal body is all that dies. The energy of the soul and our deep inner knowing is eternal. It is the human intellect that does not continue. Now some mediums can pick on the energy residue of the intelllect after a person has passed over. However that is not the true soul self. The human intellect does not represent who we are as a human. Your husband's subconscious knew you never was unfaithful to him. The eternal aspects of us are what represents us. Your husband gave his life so that others could learn through his example. That is how he will be seen throughout eternity.

I hope these thoughts are helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/