Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Manda0922

no longer able to visit?

Months Back I believe my mom came to me in a dream to tell me good bye once again. It was 6 years after she had passed. She was telling me that she would no longer be able to visit me. She didn't have much emotion about it and made it sounds like it was something she just had to do. And when I asked her why I never got an answer. She hugged me good bye and faded away. She also told me while she was hugging me to remember the 21 white doves when I was born, she said this 3x in a row...I have no idea what this means. I woke up and and when I fell back asleep I woke up to her calling my name very loudly and she sounded very happy.

Anyway what are the reasons she would not be able to visit me anymore? I am so confused as to why. I have not had a dream about her since and anxiously await to see if she will ever come to me again. It is a thought on my mind every day. I feel like she is no longer with me and it makes me sad. Anyone have any thoughts on this or can help me understand why she was saying this to me?

Thanks in advance :-)
Old 28-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Master
Dearest Manda

What a beautiful experience, many people do not get a visit from a love one, and long for one desperately. Sounds to me like you where given gifts in your dream.
Sometimes souls ( people we love deeply) have other work they may be doing on otherside, and apparently it takes an enormous amount of spirit energy to visit). Maybe your mum trusts that you have a inner wisdom & insight , her love is a part of you. Maybe you no longer need signs that way. She most certainly gave you a beaufitul message.. 21 doves when u were born *how wonderful .. absolutely gorgeous*
I know you feel sad and confused, this will pass. Sounds like you are about to embark on a wonderful journey! You will sort her meanings out when the time is right for you.
I dont know your own symbols of doves or your Mums ..
To me they are God signs as well as signs of love & peace. To me they are blessings and 3 is a great number .. the number of wishes for example .
Would love to hear your meaning of doves and the symbols surrounding your birth.
Blessed are thee that walks in the light!

Love and Light
:)
Old 28-12-2010, 10:55 PM
Manda0922

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Dearest Manda

What a beautiful experience, many people do not get a visit from a love one, and long for one desperately. Sounds to me like you where given gifts in your dream.
Sometimes souls ( people we love deeply) have other work they may be doing on otherside, and apparently it takes an enormous amount of spirit energy to visit). Maybe your mum trusts that you have a inner wisdom & insight , her love is a part of you. Maybe you no longer need signs that way. She most certainly gave you a beaufitul message.. 21 doves when u were born *how wonderful .. absolutely gorgeous*
I know you feel sad and confused, this will pass. Sounds like you are about to embark on a wonderful journey! You will sort her meanings out when the time is right for you.
I dont know your own symbols of doves or your Mums ..
To me they are God signs as well as signs of love & peace. To me they are blessings and 3 is a great number .. the number of wishes for example .
Would love to hear your meaning of doves and the symbols surrounding your birth.
Blessed are thee that walks in the light!

Love and Light
:)

Thank you so much for your reply!
I honestly have no idea what the white doves mean but she kept saying it over and over again until she faded away so I know it must have some kind of importance to it....I wish I knew

The dream started with us walking in the streets of my old neighborhood that I grew up in as a young child (she did not live there with me)
it was very very late in the night and no one else was around. it was all very quiet except for her and I.
when she told me she would no longer be able to visit me anymore the thoughts in my head were...why? Don't you want to see me anymore? And don't you want to see my children?? It was the same thoughts I had for so long before she passed due to her smoking...which I hated so much. It was such an INTENSE dream that I was almost afraid to open my eyes because I thought I would see her standing next to my bed! I finally opened my eyes and laid awake for about 20min. Shortly after I fell back asleep is when I heard my name being called.

As for the doves I don't know of any doves surrounding my birth and to me doves mean peace and love as well. I forever will hold this dream close to my heart and wish I could replay it over and over again. And I will always hope I can find the true meaning of it.

Although my mom and I weren't as close as her or I would have hoped I still long for her to be near me and miss talking to her on a daily basis.

Thank you again for your reply
Old 31-12-2010, 05:57 AM
Master
Manda... If your mother can't visit anymore it isn't because she doesn't care about you anymore, but it's best for her own development and yours.

It may be time for you to get in touch with other spirit guides and angels who love you and will support you for the rest of your life. It should be easy for you since you have already experienced daily spirit communication.

Here's an article about how to do that: Contacting Spirit Guides & Angels - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=99765#post99765

Xan

Old 06-01-2011, 11:05 AM
blueIce

Hi Manda

My grandmother was like my second mother, and also a best friend. Crazy old bat. :) She died almost 3 years ago and I still break down sometimes. I lived with her up until the end.

When she first died her phone on her desk rang one night, and picked it up and there was just this bizarre static that wouldn't go away after a few hangups. Then I would see the curtains on the doors in one room that would billow and I would feel like she was there.

I would also have many dreams about her, hugging her, smelling her, embracing, the fabric felt so real, as did her skin. Over time it was less like that and more like I would just be in a situation with her, other times I would have horrifying dreams where she was evil, or something pretending to be her.

At any rate, I haven't had a dream about her in a long time that was like it was at first and I really miss it. On christmas eve I did dream of her though, coming home, as if recovering from her illness, she said hi to me and told me she was back and I felt such relief, and I started to cry in the dream, and my mother came to the door and they embraced. And that was it.

If the spirit world is really timeless, then we should be able to contact them whenever, we just don't know how. And if it does at all relate to time as we know it, at least in their part of it, maybe they are busy or not allowed to keep coming.

I even had one dream where she couldn't really remember me, and my grandfather was in the dream reminding her who I was. She was at his desk organizing things, i.e. to me it meant she was busy focussing on new tasks, and she apologized and said, "Oh, I'm sorry honey, sometimes it's hard for me to remember."

not sure how much weight that holds for what really goes on, but she comes to me when I least expect now. Maybe try to focus on her when you go to sleep, think happy thoughts, happy events you had, send out the love, you know?

But I'm no expert. Some people say we should let go. Others say we should hang on. I don't see a problem with doing both. Accept them being gone so you can survive, laugh and smile at good memories when you can, and when you feel the need for them, say it, feel it, project it, out loud if you must, and try to be happy. Maybe she'll come again. Hurts like hell sometimes but I can't find any better solution for myself.
Old 19-01-2011, 03:41 AM
AngelBreeze

Your Mom Still Loves You!

Hi Manda! You have shared something very interesting and special with us and also ask a good question.

Please do understand that those in spirit do not stay idle. They work and learn just as we do. Many times, they must continue to develop at a faster pace, due to personal circumstances, which consumes much time, coupled by the fact that they may be receiving higher instruction to concentrate solely on their own spiritual development which means they have little time to do anything else. Also remember that in the world of spirit there is no time at all like here in this plane. But their tasks may be such that consumes what would be the equivalent to our normal "day." People in this plane of existence do not fully understand that yet. But they will one day when they cross over into spirit. For now, many are asking questions.

One thing to be said for a mother and her child is that she would never consciously leave you. That is what you must understand. She was the one who gave you birth and carried you right under her heart for nine months.That Love cannot be broken even by her passing for it is eternal. And of course you must know by now that once you pass on at your appointed time you will be able to see her once again and all will be well.

Many blessings to you! You are Loved very much and that Love continues non-endingly!

------------------
When one lovingly shares with benevolent people of like mind, something great is bound to happen! -- AngelBreeze
Old 26-01-2011, 11:02 AM
Loungelizard

My mother doesn't visit either

Since my mother passed I have only had one visit from her. I have constantly on my mind, that I just needed to tell her that I loved her and if I could just hug her one more time. She came just the once and in my "dream" I was trying to tell her but she just looked at me and then she was gone. I wish more than anything that she would visit me. I love you Mum. x
Old 26-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda0922

Anyway what are the reasons she would not be able to visit me anymore? I am so confused as to why. I have not had a dream about her since and anxiously await to see if she will ever come to me again. It is a thought on my mind every day. I feel like she is no longer with me and it makes me sad. Anyone have any thoughts on this or can help me understand why she was saying this to me?

Thanks in advance :-)

The impression that I receive that it is time to move on with your own life.

There is always a worthwhile grief period when a love one passes over. However each of us has a life to live that is precious itself. When we become overly attached to any relationship that has shifted(physically changed), then the spirit self will remind us of this. That is because we are all spirit beings experiencing a physical life.

Best Wishes.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-01-2011, 03:34 AM
Celeste

Our loved ones may get busy, and leave our sides for a while. But they are always right there when we think of them or call on them.

Shortly after my mom died, a psychic (who I thought was pretty ok) told me that my mom was going to the light now, so she wouldn't be with me too much anymore. That upset me terribly. But, when I thought about it, my mom and I were so close on Earth, how could she ever really leave me? Plus, doesn't every good soul go towards the light? I always thought it was, you either go to the light or the other way, and we all pray that when we die, we are going in the right direction, to a higher realm or better place. So, I may be wrong, but it felt right, and that is what I am going on. What I believe as opposed to what someone else (psychic or not) tells me.

Old 28-01-2011, 01:21 AM
Pathfinder

This is just my opinion but I wouldn't over think the 21 white dove message because it will come to you when you are ready and your mother knows that. Do you possibly depend on her visits too much? Maybe it is her way of saying it is time to accept the fact that she is gone but she will always be with you - don't ever doubt that. Cherish what you have already gotten as so many don't ever get that.