Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-05-2012, 05:40 AM
coolchic101

Alternative to Suicide

If people had more knowledge of walk-in/soul exchange phenomenon, wouldn't it decrease the suicide rates?
Instead of the person taking away their own life and creating karmic debt due to a violation of their life contract, they should ask in prayer or meditation for an advanced spirit from the spiritual plane who is willing to resume this person's responsibilities, so the original soul (the one who is depressed/suicidal) can go "Home" without any repercussions.

I saw a video on youtube of someone who knew someone who begged "God" for over a year to let her "leave" before the transition took place. And others have been begging "God" for years and nothing has happened yet but still determined to leave.
Old 22-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Master

No-one can take from or add to another person's karma. No-one can resume/complete another soul's "responsibilities". No-one can 'walk' another soul's destined path.

As you say suicide is wrong. 'When the fruit is ripe it will fall' and not before.

Life is not easy, but the soul comes into it's own not in the sunshine but in the storm...
What one might term 'challenging times' represent a golden opportunity for soul growth.

No matter how desperate and hopeless things may seem, 'you' must stand your ground!

'The sand of the desert is sodden red,
Red with the wreck of a square that broke
The Gatling's jammed and the Colonel dead
And the regiment blind with dust and smoke.
The river of death has brimmed his banks
And England's far, and Honour a name
But the voice of a schoolboy rallies the ranks
Play up! play up! and play the game!'

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 22-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101
If people had more knowledge of walk-in/soul exchange phenomenon, wouldn't it decrease the suicide rates?
Instead of the person taking away their own life and creating karmic debt due to a violation of their life contract, they should ask in prayer or meditation for an advanced spirit from the spiritual plane who is willing to resume this person's responsibilities, so the original soul (the one who is depressed/suicidal) can go "Home" without any repercussions.

I saw a video on youtube of someone who knew someone who begged "God" for over a year to let her "leave" before the transition took place. And others have been begging "God" for years and nothing has happened yet but still determined to leave.

Just my opinion/views.

God is Life and its all He knows for us. We live a lifetime in order to live through disappoints and negativity so that we evolve and learn that if we hang in there things do get better. So for those souls that leave before completing their lessons just get the lessons again.. I dont believe there is a good opt out solution.. because if there was a great plan to opt out.. then I dont think anyone would live the life through... the first time something unfortunate happened we would shed a tear and opt out..lol.. So teach and learn from one another of creative effective ways of living life.. A great life when our surroundings are not so great.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 22-05-2012, 04:47 PM
Quintessence

No, because knowing about the phenomena does not mean you believe it is real. Also no because the factors which lead to suicide are rather complicated. I doubt that your average suicidal person is going to care about some arcane metaphysical concept when they feel that there is no point to continuing their life. The exception would be individuals who commit suicide from a place of rationality instead of mental illness; in those cases the person might be directly motivated due to some metaphysical idea. Suicide cults are an example of this. It's hypothetically possible that introducing the idea into a suicide cult might dissuade some members, but it is hard to say.
Old 22-05-2012, 06:11 PM
coolchic101

I appreciate everyone's opinions. I think it can be difficult forming an opinion on a subject that one has little to no knowledge about. That's why I like keeping an open mind and I am open to expanding my beliefs by trying to gain as much knowledge as I can on subjects that fascinate me. The walk-in/soul exchange is a rare phenomenon and there are people out there claiming that they are walk-ins and they are here to serve mankind. For example, when people feel they extremely depressed, overwhelmed and saddened and are unable to keep their vibration up to par, they can be guided on a spiritual level to have the option to have a soul exchange, as an alternative of taking their own lives, so their "soul" can go "Home" or wherever the soul goes after it dies. The soul exchange is 100% contract agreement between 2 souls and it is not a possession. The other soul (the walk-in) will resume the responsibilities of the original soul (the walk-out) that has departed and then develop it's own interests, passions, change jobs, relocate, divorce or break up with the original souls partners and remarry, change their appearance, has a different personality, changes beliefs/religion, etc. These are all common characteristics of a walk-in. Of course, not everyone can get in touch with their spiritual side and will tragically take their own lives anyway. It is unfortunate when a suicide happens when the body is so fundamental and can be used as a learning tool for another soul to learn and experience from it.
Old 22-05-2012, 06:22 PM
catatonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
No-one can take from or add to another person's karma. No-one can resume/complete another soul's "responsibilities". No-one can 'walk' another soul's destined path.

As you say suicide is wrong. 'When the fruit is ripe it will fall' and not before.

Life is not easy, but the soul comes into it's own not in the sunshine but in the storm...
What one might term 'challenging times' represent a golden opportunity for soul growth.

No matter how desperate and hopeless things may seem, 'you' must stand your ground!

'The sand of the desert is sodden red,
Red with the wreck of a square that broke
The Gatling's jammed and the Colonel dead
And the regiment blind with dust and smoke.
The river of death has brimmed his banks
And England's far, and Honour a name
But the voice of a schoolboy rallies the ranks
Play up! play up! and play the game!'
Agree!!
You are responsible of yourself.
No one can take your bad or good karma, it's all yours and you will bring your own karma within you.
Old 22-05-2012, 11:04 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by catatonic
Agree!!
You are responsible of yourself.
No one can take your bad or good karma, it's all yours and you will bring your own karma within you.

Sorta true.