Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 06-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Ascender

The work of the Bodhisattva, in relation to Buddha's--

This is not a doctrinal statement; if you concern yourselves only with interpretations of doctrine, this is not your work to be a part of-- Also read my signature so that Jeremy Bong can have no complaints, and have no reason to be on this thread as he is unwelcome in it-- (please let us just not go through this agaaain)--

For your enjoyment and pondering--
----------------------

The state of unconditional love, or immense feeling of joy and bliss is your own light reflected in yourself— However, the potency of such a light is actually very dim, a light generated by thousands of Buddhas who sustain lesser nirvana (or the light of the central sun (or hidden sun) grounded in the astral plane) so that the Bodhisattva’s (in the physical plane) which move beyond to the greater nirvana and reflect it into manifested reality allowing nirvana itself to manifest in increasing quality upon our mutual reality—

This love has little meaning beyond the one whom experiences it, until that person is capable of bringing even the tiniest bit of feeling to another; and turning it into a mutual feeling— When feelings become mutual, emotions turn into the subtle light of meaning, which through synchronicity allows people to understand the same experience in the same way, yet in different forms of perspective.. allowing each one to act in unison according to a mutual star, but allowing each one to act out their individual orbit around the mutual sun, light, or emanation which guides them by honestly choosing their own choices in response to their heart in light of the emotion—
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Stay off the garden path--
Old 07-01-2017, 11:01 AM
Suspended
Ascender

I know there is a lot of cultivation of emotions in buddhism. Some emotions are rejected and said to be 'wrong' or 'bad' and others are accepted and said to be 'right' or 'good' while all emotions are equally aspects of human nature. How could it be possible for a human individual to experience only a biased selection of human nature, to reject a part of its own nature? Buddhists would say 'well there are ordinary beings and there are buddhas and bodhisattvas and what you call 'human nature' is just the nature of ordinary beings.'
But how the time when neither 'ordinary beings' nor 'buddhas and bodhisattvas' have been arisen in the mind?
Old 07-01-2017, 03:55 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
I know there is a lot of cultivation of emotions in buddhism. Some emotions are rejected and said to be 'wrong' or 'bad' and others are accepted and said to be 'right' or 'good' while all emotions are equally aspects of human nature. How could it be possible for a human individual to experience only a biased selection of human nature, to reject a part of its own nature? Buddhists would say 'well there are ordinary beings and there are buddhas and bodhisattvas and what you call 'human nature' is just the nature of ordinary beings.'
But how the time when neither 'ordinary beings' nor 'buddhas and bodhisattvas' have been arisen in the mind?

In my view it is about turning the 5 poisons into the 5 cures; which both dissolve into Five Pure Lights which are the source of all these forms, and also the context of which these forms emerge--

In simple terms, it is not that there is anything bad inherently; but that the unaware person cannot utilize such things as beneficial means-- Just like the unaware person might not see how the 5 poisons cause them harm in the beginning, so to is it hard for anyone to see how they can be a great source of joy until towards the end of a certain segment of growth--

Also that, each teaching ever laid down, was received according to the situation at hand, and the necessary teachings to be laid down; the teacher was never separate from the students, thus one could only teach what their students would be able to sustain as knowledge, and sustain it well--

It is not that these teachings are so much wrong, but that we are finding ourselves in a new situation-- Like the planets move, so does the path, and so does the work that needs to be done; and so too the work that is done allows for new works to be achieved--

Of course, to those following truth like it is not a living thing in it of itself, this would sound all wrong and blasphemous, but they like the churches of all hinder the one thing in us we should of always allowed to prosper, and that is our creativity, the sprout from a seed-- In certain ways by following the texts, the sprout is controlled, for the claimed means of doctrine this is important and vital-- But that after that, what great work should you be a part of? or is your journey over? far from it as I have seen, such realization of self is truly just the beginning--
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Old 08-01-2017, 01:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
The state of unconditional love, or immense feeling of joy and bliss is your own light reflected in yourself— However, the potency of such a light is actually very dim, a light generated by thousands of Buddhas who sustain lesser nirvana (or the light of the central sun (or hidden sun) grounded in the astral plane) so that the Bodhisattva’s (in the physical plane) which move beyond to the greater nirvana and reflect it into manifested reality allowing nirvana itself to manifest in increasing quality upon our mutual reality—

This love has little meaning beyond the one whom experiences it, until that person is capable of bringing even the tiniest bit of feeling to another; and turning it into a mutual feeling— When feelings become mutual, emotions turn into the subtle light of meaning, which through synchronicity allows people to understand the same experience in the same way, yet in different forms of perspective.. allowing each one to act in unison according to a mutual star, but allowing each one to act out their individual orbit around the mutual sun, light, or emanation which guides them by honestly choosing their own choices in response to their heart in light of the emotion—
I 'grooved' with what you say here, firstandlast - except for the 'dim' reference, because I see a growing number of 'bright' lights getting brighter and brighter at present, you being one such.

Here a statement which I also 'grooved' with which I think is in 'synch':

"There are many souls in our world who have much more power than they realize.This is because they have pure love within their hearts and they know what it means to feel for their fellow human beings. When we can feel the hearts of others - even those who are different from us, and even those who oppose the things we believe in, we have the power of compassion and truth in our aura.

Evil rules hatred, and there are those who are taken over by evil temporarily and those who have sold out entirely to its expressions. This is part of our reality on Earth and it is the part that we are working to heal within ourself. So many veils have been created to hide the truth and to manipulate our vision and our hearing. The purpose of this is to direct our emotions and to use them to further an agenda that has nothing to do with healing or justice. It's one wave after another of chaos, drama, pain and suffering, to sway us into a state of emotional confusion and disconnect us from our power to effect change.

Those who can feel love and who truly desire liberation for all souls can counter the illusions and the disinformation by holding truth in their own space. Each of us is the magician of our auric field and we have the ability to balance our world and project the power of Love into the collective. A balanced auric field is the perfect container for the conception of miracles. When we connect to the unconditional love and wisdom of our Divine Presence, the higher Will can flow through us and go where it is most needed. The Higher Self of humanity looks endlessly for the opportunity to work through us.

Emotions play a powerful role because they alert us and awaken us to what is really going on. We must feel and we must know what to do with our feelings through our intuition. This is the true Wisdom. Our world is begging for those who are capable to wake up and to hold space and commit to being the truth embodied. There is a power, a humility and a grace that is unmistakeable in this work. The power struggles of the human personality and the feelings of victimhood fall away and bow to the Light of Love - the only power that disarms, dismantles, dissolves and heals the endless futility of the fallen consciousness.

We are one family and those who are able to do this must do so and not judge those who are asleep. Some will awaken and some will not, but those who can feel now must lead the way. The days of waiting until tomorrow are long gone. This is it. We are in the movement of the Great Shift on Earth and it is an exciting time to be here!

Shannon Port

www.artofthefeminine.com
Old 08-01-2017, 02:45 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
I 'grooved' with what you say here, firstandlast - except for the 'dim' reference, because I see a growing number of 'bright' lights getting brighter and brighter at present, you being one such.

Here a statement which I also 'grooved' with which I think is in 'synch':

"There are many souls in our world who have much more power than they realize.This is because they have pure love within their hearts and they know what it means to feel for their fellow human beings. When we can feel the hearts of others - even those who are different from us, and even those who oppose the things we believe in, we have the power of compassion and truth in our aura.

Evil rules hatred, and there are those who are taken over by evil temporarily and those who have sold out entirely to its expressions. This is part of our reality on Earth and it is the part that we are working to heal within ourself. So many veils have been created to hide the truth and to manipulate our vision and our hearing. The purpose of this is to direct our emotions and to use them to further an agenda that has nothing to do with healing or justice. It's one wave after another of chaos, drama, pain and suffering, to sway us into a state of emotional confusion and disconnect us from our power to effect change.

Those who can feel love and who truly desire liberation for all souls can counter the illusions and the disinformation by holding truth in their own space. Each of us is the magician of our auric field and we have the ability to balance our world and project the power of Love into the collective. A balanced auric field is the perfect container for the conception of miracles. When we connect to the unconditional love and wisdom of our Divine Presence, the higher Will can flow through us and go where it is most needed. The Higher Self of humanity looks endlessly for the opportunity to work through us.

Emotions play a powerful role because they alert us and awaken us to what is really going on. We must feel and we must know what to do with our feelings through our intuition. This is the true Wisdom. Our world is begging for those who are capable to wake up and to hold space and commit to being the truth embodied. There is a power, a humility and a grace that is unmistakeable in this work. The power struggles of the human personality and the feelings of victimhood fall away and bow to the Light of Love - the only power that disarms, dismantles, dissolves and heals the endless futility of the fallen consciousness.

We are one family and those who are able to do this must do so and not judge those who are asleep. Some will awaken and some will not, but those who can feel now must lead the way. The days of waiting until tomorrow are long gone. This is it. We are in the movement of the Great Shift on Earth and it is an exciting time to be here!

Shannon Port

www.artofthefeminine.com

I can understand why you dislike the word "dim", but let us say our lights will always be dim compared to the greatness ahead-- The idea is that not even our most upheld lights are but a candle next to the ever guiding light which gives light to our candles by remaining dark (unknown), if we ever became the brightest light, than the infinite journey would end and become unsustained, as we could go no further and no other lights would be able to shine within us, making such a thing almost an "egotistical neurotic" concept.. which I am not against at face value unless it is unsustainable for the whole--

That being said; I come from a perspective that is not against evil, nor is evil against I; that which cannot be truly named has purpose, and though I cannot make its own case for it, that purpose in my eyes is most highly respectable and honorable--

The issue with such thinking as you posted is that, while it attempts not name anything as evil, it names actions and states as caused by evil (while ignoring the good it has caused to take shape and allows you to praise); and not only that, but concludes/assumes the agenda of a thing it can only speculate upon-- This is not a loving manner, as one tried to comprehend evil without even waiting to get to know it itself, all it concluded was that its shapes and appearances were ugly, and so too must be its intent--

However, I come from a perspective that is dealing with the cause of evil directly, I am a shadow worker as much as a light worker; and at this point all I can say is that we are indeed working together, as is obvious if you looked beyond your own mental narrative-- However the quality of our relationship suffers because we do not know the greater intent that encompasses us all; and while I come from a perspective that has seen it, it is not a simple matter of sharing, so I don't expect to change your mind simply by saying this, but to point at perhaps an even more loving way than your imagination has yet allowed--

Old 08-01-2017, 07:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
....to point at perhaps an even more loving way than your imagination has yet allowed--
Oh ... so zat's how and what and you think. I take my comment back then.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:07 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Oh ... so zat's how and what and you think. I take my comment back then.

I think love is infinite in quality, and everlasting in reachability--

Old 08-01-2017, 09:18 PM
Master
Bodhisattva.

A bodhisattva is a person who is able to reach nirvana but delays doing so out of compassion for sentient beings who suffer, compassion is different from love in Buddhism.