Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2018, 02:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by moniro85
Actually I have Moon square Venus in natal chart; I know a few more Moon square Venus girls, and we all have in common that we tend to attract people who don't really care about us, they just want to use us to get something, and yes, that feels a bit disappointing. So I would like it very much to find some crystals that can help me feel differently.

I’ve tried Blue lace on the thyroid, but I’m not sure what it’s supposed to do. When I cry and I feel I can not breathe, if I put Moldavite or Cavansite or Celestine on the thyroid I can breathe, if I put Chrysocolla on the thyroid I can breathe and stop crying at the same time, and if I wear a Chrysocolla pendant I feel how the pain passes through while I can breathe just fine and do not feel like crying. Blue Kyanite works almost like Chrysocolla but I still feel a bit of pain. Blue lace doesn’t seem to do anything there though and I have a small pendant and a big rock too. But maybe I just don’t know how to charge it. I’ve put a big Citrine on my stomach few nights ago and the moment I’ve put it on I felt how energy started moving through me up and down and I fell asleep and when I woke up I was all sweaty like I’ve just gotten out of a pool. Next few nights I’ve tried that again, but nothing happened. Am I supposed to clean it, or charge it (if so how?) or should I get another Citrine, or was that just a coincidence? Many people say Malachite did amazing things to them, but I didn’t feel anything when I place it on the lower sternum. Should I use a bigger piece, or is it that I just do not need Malachite, which is why it doesn’t make me feel anything? Could it be that we feel only those crystals that we need? Or could we feel them all if only we used a big enough size and placed them in the right location?
I have an idea; if you have a Chrysocolla pendant, could you please put it on a small chain close to the thyroid and watch a sad movie that would normally make you cry and see if you still feel like crying even if you have the Chrysocolla on?

About the Shungite, I think the pyramids and a few stones are high grade Shungite cause they seem more shiny and they feel clean, while the beads and some other stones seem more spongy and heavier. So it looks like there really is a difference, I had no idea, thank you. I had the pyramids next to some plants and with the pyramids they grew stronger, now I've replaced them with the spongy version; I will let you know if I notice any difference. I've also had Citrine next to some jade plants and for the first time they made flowers, so I would say plants grow better with Citrine too. The first time I've added Shungite in bottled water, it made it taste like fresh cold river water. Now I'm using distilled water with a bit of Plasma Marin for minerals and 1 clear quartz and 1 rose quartz. I had some amethyst in there too but I removed it cause I wasn't sure if it was amethyst or fluorite, but I haven't noticed anything with it. I removed the Shungite 1-2 month ago cause I realized since it's distilled water there is nothing to remove and Shungite is just like a filter (hence why I got the spongy version thinking it would absorb things faster, but it feels clogged up). I will put it back to see if I notice anything. However I would say 95% distilled water mixed with 5% fresh coconut water makes the best water I’ve ever had, the only thing is I can’t always find fresh coconuts.

Sleeping with Selenite and a Celestine geode next to the bed kept nightmares away both for my parents and for me too for the past 2 months. Both my parents had nightmares with Amethyst next to them, I am OK with Amethyst though.
I haven't noticed anything with Aquamarine or Angelite, but I do keep Angelite in the mattress as well though.
Now you tell me lol! Can completely relate to the moon square venus thing. Been there done that. No idea if a crystal can help with that tendency to trust easily and give one's power away. Agree with Fairy crystal that we have to work on our self esteem and come to a place of complete self reliance for our actions, refusing to let others sway us and make us lose ourselves.