Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 31-12-2017, 08:50 AM
Guide

Might you know why it is mentioned that Mars & Venus make a good connection?
Old 01-01-2018, 01:43 AM
Suspended
It's kinda interesting that there charts are kinda like all on one side and look kinda similar but not really, my chart has lines going all over the place.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:14 AM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
It's kinda interesting that there charts are kinda like all on one side and look kinda similar but not really, my chart has lines going all over the place.

hehe that's bcs he is born in October while I was born in November.But 2 years apart. So the planetary position is very much similar
Old 02-01-2018, 01:53 AM
Master
Sun is the conscious and it is first instinct to carry out our soul purpose. North node is our soul purpose , where we are headed. So this does not feel like a co incidence but a strong indicator of major life lessons learnt through each other.
Your Sagittarius sun will help with his Sagittarius soul purpose, will rather be in sync and lend to his Sagittarius soul purpose and vice versa. The dynamics of the relationship and the choices you make is another thing. This does feel like a slight karmic indicator in some way.
Old 02-01-2018, 02:18 AM
Master

what are both nodes in you and him? yours and his, north and south?
Old 02-01-2018, 04:11 AM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
what are both nodes in you and him? yours and his, north and south?

When you said it does not feel like slight karmic , meaning significant? In a good way or a bad way.

My sun sign = Sagittarius
My NN = Libra
My SN = Aries

His sun sign = Libra
His NN = Sagittarius
His SN = Gemini
Old 02-01-2018, 04:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
When you said it does not feel like slight karmic , meaning significant? In a good way or a bad way.

My sun sign = Sagittarius
My NN = Libra
My SN = Aries

His sun sign = Libra
His NN = Sagittarius
His SN = Gemini

He has no major significance on your souls purpose to help assist it. Yet you do bare an influence on him.
He needs to be less in the mind and more in the do. to fulfill his soul purpose in this lifetime. You'd definitely be an influence to help him there.

karmics are always the strongest pull. For good reason and purpose for both souls involved. we'll always feel it as 'the biggest love affair of our lifetime' at the time.
True mates are more subtle and never disappear.

time in this reality can only tell from which to which stays and which eventually goes away.
Old 02-01-2018, 05:04 AM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
He has no major significance on your souls purpose to help assist it. Yet you do bare an influence on him.
He needs to be less in the mind and more in the do. to fulfill his soul purpose in this lifetime. You'd definitely be an influence to help him there.

karmics are always the strongest pull. For good reason and purpose for both souls involved. we'll always feel it as 'the biggest love affair of our lifetime' at the time.
True mates are more subtle and never disappear.

time in this reality can only tell from which to which stays and which eventually goes away.

Thank u again for the explanation.
Does that mean we are not supposed to be together in this life time? :( I am done being in relationships that has no future. :(
Old 02-01-2018, 08:37 AM
Suspended
Quote:
hehe that's bcs he is born in October while I was born in November.But 2 years apart. So the planetary position is very much similar
Oh ok, so it's your chart and his chart, that makes sense i guess too, have a great time together.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Thank u again for the explanation.
Does that mean we are not supposed to be together in this life time? :( I am done being in relationships that has no future. :(

it doesn't mean that, no. You can build and engage in a relationship with him or anyone else so long as the other person is willing alongside you. Some people we'll have more conflict with depending on other aspects. It's possible to have a conflict or challenges and struggles with anyone in any relationship because i doubt any charts align in conjucts throughout in harmony in the entire chart. It's basically...out of all the peoples who are all flawed. which can you tolerate, work with, love and them you? If you can make it work...no nodes or charts will define it to work. but will present the different challenges that could arise or likely come to face together.