Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 19-02-2019, 12:29 AM
Experiencer
Just purchased a 14 lbs Hematite specimen from Morocco. This will be great for my collection as I don't have anything truly in the metallic family. I didn't buy it from one of my Chinese vendors so I'm going a little outside my comfort zone.

Old 19-02-2019, 08:04 AM
Experiencer
Here's another one I just purchased. I got such a good deal on them I bought 2. This one comes from Arizona USA and it's almost 13 LBS of a Chrysocolla with blue turquoise on copper matrix. I fell in love with the colors and it will be much different than other specimens in my collection.

The turquoise colored inclusions are of course...turquoise.
Old 21-02-2019, 12:14 AM
Master
Not got it yet, but SO hoping to get myself a Twinsoul calcite! My shop's got a few in again. They're very very rare. Last time they got them,
they'd sold within a week, which likely boils down to 1 weekend as they're only opened during weekends.
That's why I'm keeping my fingers crossed they still got some by the time I get there!
Old 08-03-2019, 03:55 PM
Master
Happy!
I got a gorgeous amethyst rose, wonderful energy!

And I have the golden phantom selenite I wanted. They weren't even expensive, about a quarter what the only seller on Etsy asks for them.
I got a long piece, approx 22 cm, and one that is approx 12 cm long.

A small Lemurian Light crystal point from Colombia with a beautiful rainbow in it.

I didn't get the Twinsoul calcite. I already knew upfront they'd only have few pieces which were around 50-60 Euros,
the rest were larger and over E100.
Plus, they didn't really do much for me.
Old 14-03-2019, 10:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Lucky crystal day today, I received a beautiful apophyllite cluster. I adore apophyllite! Not sure why but it always calls to me. It's so gorgeous. This is my first piece of it, a nice sized cluster too.

Was also given more of the cut and polished tumbles I adore, more blue aragonite, chryscolla, purpurite, blue topaz, orange calcite, an amethyst heart and pink adventurine.

Oh! And my first golden healer tumble. Have a few pretty small points already which are a beautiful yellow but I really wanted a larger golden healer.

Also got a small danburite point very jeweled and a large lemon quartz point tower.

Good haul. :) Really falling in love with that blue topaz and the purpurite is easy for me to feel, so that's a good sign I think.

There was some merlinite and other shamanic stones calling but I will have to come back for those. And a giant tangerine quartz I really wanted lol.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 13-04-2019, 07:03 PM
Master
Happy!
- Prasiolite quartz

- dragon stone (cinnabar & epidote) from Austria (rare), and OMG what a
beautiful energy! I tried to find a photo online, failed. I guess they're really rare, hihi.

- snow-white aragonite clusters. Incredible, they look like fine coral with tiny clear crystal points

- chrome chalcedony / opal chalcedony
I felt an immediate connection with the Uluru amulet stone, which is not from
Uluru but Mt Hay in Queensland. I looked it up online, turns out Chrome Chalcedony is from Newman, West Australia! I knew it!

- gorgeous polychrome jasper heart with light blue, lilac. Even the owner said it was a beautiful piece, hihi.
Old 25-04-2019, 04:53 PM
Guide

A great little Iolite pendant. At the moment my favourite crystal. I love how the direction of light changes the color completely with a strong light source.

Old 25-04-2019, 05:21 PM
Master
Enjoy it Sylmar :)
I got a 5 cm diameter iolite sphere. In good (day)light you can see the beautiful blue colour, otherwise it looks like a very dark sphere.
Allegedly you it is blue when looking one way and bronze when looking the other way at it. I haven't figured that out yet, haha.
There are bronze spots in it, but they remain bronze, even if I turn the sphere around to look at them from the other side.

Anywho, enjoy it!
Old 25-04-2019, 07:34 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Enjoy it Sylmar :)
I got a 5 cm diameter iolite sphere. In good (day)light you can see the beautiful blue colour, otherwise it looks like a very dark sphere.
Allegedly you it is blue when looking one way and bronze when looking the other way at it. I haven't figured that out yet, haha.
There are bronze spots in it, but they remain bronze, even if I turn the sphere around to look at them from the other side.

Anywho, enjoy it!
Thanks FairyCrystal! I'm glad you like Iolite too. Are the bronze parts of your sphere sparkly? I know that some Iolite comes with Sunstone. If the colour doesn't change when rotating you may have a Iolite/Sunstone hybrid sphere. Pretty special if you ask me!
Old 26-04-2019, 07:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
Thanks FairyCrystal! I'm glad you like Iolite too. Are the bronze parts of your sphere sparkly? I know that some Iolite comes with Sunstone.
If the colour doesn't change when rotating you may have a Iolite/Sunstone hybrid sphere. Pretty special if you ask me!
No they're not sparkly. It doesn't have sunstone in it either. I have another small rough piece that is both iolite and sunstone.
But not in the sphere.
I do like it :)
I have btw also a rough sunstone, and OMG!! That is so yummie! But that's more deep orange, the coloration in the sphere is a
deep, darker brown bronze. (new bronze looks very much like copper or gold).

YOurs looks pretty amazing in that light! Does it make it transparent? Or is it a change in colour?