Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-05-2012, 03:50 AM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsme1672
First off all..that's a great quote "“We are not human beings seeking a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings living a human experience.”

Furthermore about physical suffering. A friend of mine is in chronic pain already for 14 years, her suffering was caused by a surgeon who butchered her foot. She sleeps barely 4 hours, week. She is a firm believer in God and doesn't believe that ending life is appropriate. Personally I hate to see her suffering, and I can't imagine God won't forgive her for taking such an act.
To me physical suffering is different than emotional suffering, since I don't see any spiritual advantage in physical suffering. Emotions are tightly integrated with our spirit, there fore I think it's almost always the wrong choice to end your life because of depression. Speaking for myself, ever since an MD me up, I am in severe pain, no cure no remedy, and ever since there is nothing but physical pain. I am not able to care, share, enjoy because of the physical pain, and certainly not to grow spiritually. When there is nothing but physical pain, there is not spiritual growth. But hey, I am all ears if people can convince me of the opposite.

Physical pain is Very difficult to ignore. Emotional and mental pain in the equivalent (to me) as I tend to feel my mental and emotional pain on a physical level. I struggle with allowing myself to feel my emotions for this reason-

I would have to say though there are techniques such as Reiki which can lessen your physical pain to a level of tolerance or even have it diminish completely. Perhaps you'd benefit from a Reiki treatment.

With regards to suicide, I view it as a personal choice to be honest. While I think it's very selfish to leave those behind who will be left with the feelings, I also see it as a means of relief for those who do it. All things in life are for further evolutionary training- how we respond to our triggers and our environment. What we choose to do. There's no point in judging though because it's futile and a waste of precious energy.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Nightmare

The person who can't live a full life and has no prospects won't feel good even if has no physical pain.
There're situations when suicide is permissible.
Besides, the person who has no family and responsible affairs has right to commit suicide even if has no grave reason.
Old 13-05-2012, 11:22 PM
MRDazzle

Alleigh, I can sympathize with you. I lost my Aunt in the same violent way. On my birthday 1.5 years ago. We were all in a state of disbelief and wonder. I went through a period where I was mad at her selfish behavior for doing this to our family, not long after the grieving part. Til this day, I wonder if her energy is stuck here in this house with us waiting to go to the light because it still effects our household here. She was living with us at the time. I'm sorry you had to go through that. That is really really hard to deal with and to understand why. It is so hard to vocalize an inward pain and sense of doom. Please feel free to release and not hold it in.. Maybe your Aunt didn't have someone to talk to, but you do. Sending healing thoughts of peace your way.
Old 17-05-2012, 07:18 AM
ronald001

Now a days, suicide is a black page in our history. many of people comitted suicide for minor obstacles in life. I want to tell all u friends "Life is a miracle" and it is a God gift. But on the otherhand, i think that we cannot easily understand their problems and mentalability of that persons wo commit suicide.
Old 17-05-2012, 08:02 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

I think suicide is generally a bad option, at this point, in the universe. It is such a complex topic, but, since I feel highly positive about the future, I hate to see people not participating in it --- with their current bodies, if possible.
Old 18-05-2012, 05:37 AM
HeavenlyKevinly

Think of the times you've spent with her, close your eyes and visualize her. The image you just imagined are the photons that bounced of of your aunts face which originated from the sun or any other source of light at that very moment you were with her. Those light particles curved around her face and engulfed your aunt, which you then captured inside your eyes trapping those particles inside you, for as long as you preserve that memory.