Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-11-2018, 01:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Sleeping with crystals

I read recently that if you put an amethyst crystal in your pillowcase that it will bring good rest and no nightmares. Has anyone else heard this or have done it?
CS
Old 03-11-2018, 04:04 PM
Newbie ;)

It's not the same for everyone. Keep on reading and you will see that there are people who are very agitated when they sleep with any kind of quartz next to them, cause quartz amplifies energies.
However I also used to have awful nightmares and used to wake up crying almost every night. Then I slept with an amethyst stone next to me and I also wore it with me all the time during the day too for about 1-2 months till it formed a connection with me. And now even if it looks like other similar stones I have I can feel which one is the one I have the connection with and when I sleep with that one next to me I have pleasant dreams. So I no longer have to wear it with me all the time, I just keep it in bed and it does its job well.
And also Celestine is good for nightmares, as well as Selenite (in case you have weird entities passing by). I've put those two in my parents mattress about a month ago and they've had pleasant dreams since then.
I hope this helps and wish you pleasant dreams :)
Old 03-11-2018, 05:02 PM
Master
Amethyst is well-known for being a crystal to sleep with. It does not amplify energy, that's clear quartz.
Clear quartz can be used in the bedroom, however NOT near the head, so not in pillowcase either. It can be used at the feet, under the bed, or below the feet. That way it draws out energies that you don't need.

Amethyst is great in the bedroom, I have a piece on the nightstand.
Another one that is very soothing and great for in a pillowcase is lepidolite.
But there's many crystal that you can have in the bedroom. Matter of what you feel drawn to. Follow your intuition in that.
Old 14-11-2018, 12:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you, both, for sharing with me. I am being so drawn to my crystals, but have never worked with them before. I am eager to learn as much as I can about them.
Old 23-11-2018, 05:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moniro85
It's not the same for everyone. Keep on reading and you will see that there are people who are very agitated when they sleep with any kind of quartz next to them, cause quartz amplifies energies.
However I also used to have awful nightmares and used to wake up crying almost every night. Then I slept with an amethyst stone next to me and I also wore it with me all the time during the day too for about 1-2 months till it formed a connection with me. And now even if it looks like other similar stones I have I can feel which one is the one I have the connection with and when I sleep with that one next to me I have pleasant dreams. So I no longer have to wear it with me all the time, I just keep it in bed and it does its job well.
And also Celestine is good for nightmares, as well as Selenite (in case you have weird entities passing by). I've put those two in my parents mattress about a month ago and they've had pleasant dreams since then.
I hope this helps and wish you pleasant dreams :)

For sleep problems, try a marble agate in a green bag under your pillow.
Old 30-11-2018, 12:25 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I believe it... I sleep with rocks, I bath with rocks, and I hear you can put crystals in your drinking water!! I love their energy and how they help me feel connected to Gaia!
Old 14-12-2018, 04:29 PM
Seeker

I'm a big fan of Amethyst. I get full-on sleep terrors (I look like the kid from The Exorcist) and thrash about. It seems to have calmed down since the addition of amethyst but my nightmares are still there. I'm hoping that as I develop more of a connection to it, my nightmares might cool off a bit.

That said, if anyone has any advice I'd gladly accept it!
Old 28-12-2018, 10:11 AM
Master
I've been experimenting with a selenite crystal under my pillow and so far I've had interesting dreams. One dream in particular I had a strong sense that it was about the connection of my current life and karma with a past life experience.
I can't say this crystal only gives nice dreams though, but then again when things go wrong in a dream I usually become aware that I'm dreaming.
Old 31-12-2018, 04:29 AM
Newbie ;)

I have recently been drawn to the energy of crystals as well! However, I did not expect them to be so complex! I feel like a made some big "no-no"s without even knowing it....

I had gotten a beginner chakra crystal kit with about 7-8 crystals. I also went to a crystal store and chose 2 by pure energy/feeling (I just closed my eyes and picked two that felt right for me). I didn't read what they were for or look at them- because I didn't want that to sway what I "felt" like I was drawn to. The two I chose were labradorite and citrine (I didn't even read about them until I got home). I also had lapis lazuli which was my initial first crystal experience that drew me in! I felt it randomly in my sisters room and I didn't even ask her- I just said, "I'm taking this. I will buy you a new one."

I have been sleeping with all of my crystals in my nightstand next to my head. (Not realizing that many people don't recommend this) On a couple different nights put labradorite under my pillow and citrine under my pillow because I read that they had multiple benefits that I was interested in for sleep.

Well.... I now have taken ALL of my crystals out of my room while sleeping. Although, I am thinking of testing out amethyst tonight.

The reason I took them out is because I couldn't fall asleep. I had tingles all over my heart through crown chakra like crazy all night. Sometimes it got so intense that it felt similar to my experience during Reiki. But what started scaring me the most was that the tingling began happening all over my face. I then began feeling as if hands were lightly caressing my face at night. I couldn't tell if this was just the crystal energy, spirit energy, or what it could have been but this was very scary and I am really hoping that tonight will be the first night without this experience.....

Has anyone experienced this with labradorite or citrine?
What do you think was happening?

Any thoughts, suggestions- I am new to this so I am open to any information you can provide me! :)

Thanks!
-Lauren
Old 02-01-2019, 07:53 PM
Guide

Latcam/Lauren,

I have slept with both labradorite and citrine in my pillowcase, though maybe not at the same time, and I dabble with other crystals in my pillowcase including clear Quartz which someone on here advised against. The most that has happened to me was having vivid dreams or very active dreams that make no sense and are all over the place, but I like experimenting. It sounds to me that you are very sensitive to their energies, or something else is going on that you have the feeling of hands caressing your face!

I like that you took every crystal out of your bedroom for now...I had to do this too a couple times. A lot of crystals we are drawn to carry high energy that can be overwhelming for us at times, and removing them from our space is quite grounding. For me, it is easy to get caught up with all the cool properties of these crystals and get swept up off my feet, so by removing them and grounding myself I feel better. Then things tend to get quiet for a while before new abilities seem to pop up. It's a way of pacing myself I suppose.

Try just the amethyst and slowly work in other crystals so you can see how each one affects you.