Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2020, 12:10 AM
Pathfinder
•••HUMAN EXTINCTION•••

I have this feeling that the way things are going the end of human existence is coming to an end.

2020 has really shed a lot of light onto the wrong. Is no one going to bring up the devil living among us?

So much going on in this world one good thing that has come out of COVID It has been a horrible pandemic but it has also been blessing in disguise giving the people time ...time to think and awaken.

...but is it enough for a change 🙏

Sometimes I want to live, sometimes I don’t care anymore.

All I know is if 2020 is it then I want to see a Big Bang! I’m talking grand finale lol big badda boom!

Also*the site needs some traction, thought this would be a great place to talk about the future. *also if this message was put on fb I would be in fb jail. It’s so censored everything is.

One more thing: nerolink ....thoughts?!
Old 04-08-2020, 02:25 AM
Master

My opinion and advice? Don't worry, be happy! At large scale, that would solve world's problems. At small scale, yours.

Did you mean "neuralink"? Just forget about it ...

We got where we are today because of all the negative energy that accumulated worldwide: anger, fear, hate. Whose fault is it? Ultimately ours, the masses because we allowed and allow ourselves to be manipulated. By whom? By media, politicians, special interests. Why do they do that? Mostly from arrogant stupidity; crime is the result of stupidity too. Solution? The antonyms: good humor, confidence, love.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:59 AM
Master
Whatever had a beginning will have and end, the human race had a beginning and it will have and end. But as far as we are now living in the end times for the human race, people have thought this throughout history.

I bet many Jews who were in concentration camps during WWII, smelling burning flesh, etc., thought the human race was coming to and end and Hitler was the devil incarnate. History is filled with stuff like we are experiencing today.

I believe that time is circular and things come around again and again until we learn how to rise above them. To everything there is a season. People in Africa and Asia have continuously experienced disasters, calamities, plagues, famine, floods, starvation, brutal wars, the Killing Fields, etc., and all sorts of epidemics, unlike western Europe, North, or South America.

This is new to this generation; the last time that this occurred was during the Spanish Flu back in the 1918 pandemic, when 500-million people got infected and approximately 5-million died worldwide.

The 1918 pandemic lasted two years and there was no cure for the flu at that time. There was also no television, no AM or FM radio, no computers, no social media or internet, no cell phones, in fact most homes did not have a telephone. Talk about hardship; how did people back then find out what was going on, mostly by newspaper. I bet many of them thought the human race was coming to and end as well.
Old 04-08-2020, 04:18 AM
Knower
Quote:
Is no one going to bring up the devil living among us?

are you referring to trump tower at “666” whatever the street is in new york.

(sorry couldn’t resist pointing that one out)

“the devil,” otherwise is only a state of mind where we are aware of a dualistic option for our choices & then having the guilt for not listening to our heart first, when we make our decissions.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 04-08-2020, 04:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Viskey
are you referring to trump tower at “666” whatever the street is in new york.

(sorry couldn’t resist pointing that one out)

“the devil,” otherwise is only a state of mind where we are aware of a dualistic option for our choices & then having the guilt for not listening to our heart first, when we make our decissions.
725 5th Ave, New York, NY 10022

Trump Tower is a 58-floor, 664-foot-tall mixed-use skyscraper at 721–725 Fifth Avenue, between 56th and 57th Streets, in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Trump Tower serves as the headquarters for the Trump Organization

You create your own reality ... The more you think of him, the more emotion you put behind your thoughts about him, the more you'll have him in your life.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-08-2020, 01:42 PM
Knower
Quote:
You create your own reality ... The more you think of him, the more emotion you put behind your thoughts about him, the more you'll have him in your life

I try not to think of him at all, just a little factoid, I picked up when this building's giant gold address plate was being filmed during a CNN report on the Trumps, a couple of years ago...

referencing :

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_Fifth_Avenue

So I got the building name wrong, but the Trump association is still the same in this building's history...

Quote:
...(666 Fifth Ave. Manhatten, NY is a 41-story office building in midtown Manhatten) ...

...The bulk of the mortgage had been previously sold in the CMBS market and the remaining $285 million balance had been syndicated to firms specializing in subordinated debt including AREA Property Partners, Starwood Capital Group, Colony Capital and Paramount Group.[57] Colony Capital founder Thomas J. Barrack Jr. later claimed Donald Trump personally called him to set up a meeting with Jared Kushner to invest $45 million in the building's distressed debt.[58] Further reports indicated that Jared Kushner had complained to his wife Ivanka Trump about Barrack pressuring him on the debt and that she had asked her father Donald Trump to set up a meeting.[56] AREA Property Partners also held $105.4 million of the building's debt and objected to the restructuring plan. In retaliation, Jared Kushner reportedly directed Elizabeth Spiers, the publisher of The New York Observer which Kushner had purchased in 2006, to publish a "hit piece" against AREA's CEO Richard Mack...
Old 04-08-2020, 03:35 PM
Master

Yeah, at 34 years of age i would have thought the world was coming to an end. But after having gone through the Recession of the 80's, the Twin Towers, etc each a crisis, I've learned as Starman said, it's just another cycle.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:49 PM
Master
Out of those that are infected, less than 1% die. Most people that dies from it have some underlying severe health issue. Tells you something doesn't it? The worldwide response is out of proportion. We've never seen this kind of response to the seasonal flu or even the swine flu of ten years ago. So who benefits from the lockdowns? Who wants to destroy the economy and implement something ''new'' and ''fairer''? I'm not a conspiracy theorist but it smells like an orchestrated move, just like other things that have happened in recent times. If it isn't ((which is also possible)) then people sure know how to use a crisis to their advantage.

I don't think humans will go extinct any time soon. We can survive in the mountains, the deserts, and icy wastes. We'll always figure something out.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:42 PM
Pathfinder
When i say devil I mean the person behind people tourturing Raping killing children drinking their blood for youth and power using their skin for shoes that they all wear. Why is covid #1 agenda if this horrid **** is going on?? It’s disgusting what is coming out into the light.

Yes I think covid is horrible but the Spanish flu was worse but again we have to look at the time it took place we are very much advanced at this point but in my mind it feels like this was planned ..like an agenda. Thank goodness we don’t have people dropping dead in the streets like the Spanish flu but it has caused us all to be scared little sheep wear our mask everywhere and live in fear. They want one world order. Why not the elite families basically run everything as it is. . Bet they are all whatching laughing at us little sheep. One world order....Slowly but surely I feel like it will get to that. Maybe not in my lifetime. But who would want to recarmate here if that’s the case? 2020 or just the world in general is getting worse and worse and it’s crazy bc I don’t believe we have so many bad people here. I feel majority of people are good people. So why can’t we rise up?? That’s what I think the solution is but what do we do? All
Of our power has been taking away from us. Including freedom of speech and maybe one day our right to bear.

Anyone else ready for the aliens to come save us?? Another note on aliens I don’t think they are Necessarily bad or want to hurt us but it’s funny how 2020 has brought the people in power to finally come out and openly talk about alien crafts in alien life in general.

Maybe when we are all one race maybe at that time humanity can be at peace it’s a shame all we do is fight with each other bc of the color of skin. Why don’t we realize yet we are all human

I pray all the time for world peace.

My mind had a lot more where that came from. I can talk all day about the conspiracies going on in this word. Do I believe them 100? Not necessarily because I don’t have proof but it gives me such an uneasy feeling and I honestly would not be surprised so with that I feel like there is some truth to it.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:04 PM
Knower
Quote:
. but it has caused us all to be scared little sheep wear our mask everywhere and live in fear. They want one world order. Why not the elite families basically run everything as it is. . Bet they are all whatching laughing at us little sheep. One world order....Slowly but surely I feel like it will get to that. Maybe not in my lifetime. But who would want to recarmate here if that’s the case? 2020 or just the world in general is getting worse and worse and it’s crazy bc I don’t believe we have so many bad people here. I feel majority of people are good people. So why can’t we rise up?? That’s what I think the solution is but what do we do? All
Of our power has been taking away from us. Including freedom of speech and maybe one day our right to bear.

wearing masks shouldn’t be looked at as “an invasion of our rights to freedom,” but more as “a practical approach to health and safety for the time being”.

remember : “this too shall pass”.

and besides, what part of “living a physical existence” ever had anything to do with a permanent existence?

we are here to cope, adjust, learn, and behave, to the best of our community interest. anything else is basically an illusion.

and as horrid and despicable as other behaviors might be, those who suffer them have other “salvations available” - not for me to judge, mind you. some things have to be left in the benevolent hands of higher forces.

earth ain’t the only planet of sentient life. there are no laws that specify we must exist in “familiar” realms if we mess things up once in awhile.

what would we actually learn if everything our souls experience is of “standard familiarity” ?
Closed Thread