Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-03-2017, 04:06 PM
FrankieJG

Can we sense if we are going to die early/young?

I sometimes get a feeling that I will die at my early 30's.I find my self running back to my childhood days . I have heard that some people (before their death) memorize and recall the past (childhood). Like going through pictures etc.
Old 04-03-2017, 04:34 PM
Deactivated Account
I believe it's possible, although I can't say about your situation. But I do have a feeling that somehow it may unfortunately take quite a while still before I check out.
Old 04-03-2017, 04:37 PM
Administrator
Hello

What we have to take into account is that we have past lives that can flow into this life as memories. It could be that your holding a memory of a death from that age in place.

I do not know that we can be given that insight into our death. Yet I too feel that I will die fro the "common cold" in my 80's. Yet too I have had a death event already in this life and come close other times.

I wonder if the message might be more that there is something from your childhood your being asked to remember and maybe clear ?

Lynn
Old 04-03-2017, 04:43 PM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

What we have to take into account is that we have past lives that can flow into this life as memories. It could be that your holding a memory of a death from that age in place.

I do not know that we can be given that insight into our death. Yet I too feel that I will die fro the "common cold" in my 80's. Yet too I have had a death event already in this life and come close other times.

I wonder if the message might be more that there is something from your childhood your being asked to remember and maybe clear ?

Lynn

It is not only childhood. Let's say all the events from my childhood until 2024/15. I keep running back to the past. They seem sweeter to me. I sometimes have woken up in the idle of night with a fear of I will.Not after seeing any nightmare but a sudden rush of a feeling .

Have you had any near death experience? Like outer body experience?
Old 04-03-2017, 04:45 PM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I believe it's possible, although I can't say about your situation. But I do have a feeling that somehow it may unfortunately take quite a while still before I check out.

Yeah I but it will only happen once our purpose here is over. We can't/won't die before that. Like in the movie Best of me.
Old 04-03-2017, 04:48 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
Yeah I but it will only happen once our purpose here is over. We can't/won't die before that. Like in the movie Best of me.

But I don't really feel any purpose of being here, yet I still have the feeling death for some reason evades me.
Old 04-03-2017, 04:53 PM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
But I don't really feel any purpose of being here, yet I still have the feeling death for some reason evades me.

Well IKR!! I see no purpose either..but people say so!!!
Old 04-03-2017, 05:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Well IKR!! I see no purpose either..but people say so!!!

Because some people just try to find a reason behind literally everything. Can't say I blame them though, because I also wish things would just make some more sense in this mad driven world.
Old 04-03-2017, 06:00 PM
Administrator
Quote:
It is not only childhood. Let's say all the events from my childhood until 2024/15. I keep running back to the past. They seem sweeter to me. I sometimes have woken up in the idle of night with a fear of I will.Not after seeing any nightmare but a sudden rush of a feeling .

Have you had any near death experience? Like outer body experience?

Hello

I have had a "lesson" Near Death Event. I came into this life with a lot of things really open with me on what is best described as the "Paranormal" world. I had to reverse learn how it all works for those seeing to learn it. I just knew it. So while I had to learn a lot of the "dark stuff" to be able to help others in it I was not to do it to someone. That is the path I was heading on and I got a lesson death event from it.

As for the out of body "Astral Projection" I can just think and go. I can freely go in and out of the body. This is a very different event than a death one.

It could be that you have a block in your path or a fork in the path that your not seeing past. Like what direction you want life to go. This at times gives us that escape feeling that takes us back to childhood and at times those more innocent and dependent days.

Lynn
Old 05-03-2017, 03:13 AM
Seeker

I did, it turned out to be my first saturn return