Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-02-2019, 01:44 PM
Che Lazou

Numbers and resurrection

How can one resurrect the dead?

Not by chasing.

Counting, 1, 2, 3, … there is a jump, to the afterlife, commonly denoted omega.

The alpha and the omega.

1, 2, 3, … 3, 2, 1

Can such a thing be made logical?
Old 21-02-2019, 03:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Che Lazou
How can one resurrect the dead?

Not by chasing.

Counting, 1, 2, 3, … there is a jump, to the afterlife, commonly denoted omega.

The alpha and the omega.

1, 2, 3, … 3, 2, 1

Can such a thing be made logical?

Although i am only guessing as to what you are referring to in your post when you mention resurrection...And however i can only respond to your post by saying.....That there are no dead people or dead entities or dead anything that can be resurrected.

There is only the transitioning away from the non sentient non conscious Earthly flesh body, that can no longer sustain it self any longer in order to stop the energetic spiritual connection between spirit and flesh from withering and finally disconnecting.

Because when a persons final transition away from the flesh takes place, all sentience, intelligence and consciousness that is always housed within "US" the spiritual Soulself, will transition away from the non sentient, non conscious and non intelegent Earthly flesh form, "with us".

And once that energetic cord is severed we the spiritual Soulself can never be reconnected (resurrected) to our Earthly flesh form ever again.

Resurrection of the dead, that is mentioned in biblical text, I am led to believe is allegorical. And i am told that it relates to a Soulself, which is not in an "at'one" form, with God, through the REBIRTH OF THE SOULSELF...VIA GODS LOVE AND VERY ESSENCE HAVING FLOWED INTO US IN SUFFICIENT QUANTITIES, IN ORDER TO BRING THAT "PERSON/SOULSELF" TO AN "AT'ONMENT STAGE/FORM...("THE REBIRTH OF THE SOUL")....OR IN OTHER TERMS...."THE RESURRECTION FROM "ALEGORICAL DEATH"

Because also I am told, that any SOUL being who is not in an "at'onement" form with God, is allegorically said to be in death, compared to a SOUL being who has an eternal life, in Christ consciousness...BECAUSE OF THE REBIRTH OF SOULSELF.

And as i mentioned above REBIRTH is attained via receiving Gods very essence in sufficient quantities.

And if anyone does then cast their thoughts to the resurrection of Lazarus...well I am told that the story of "Lazarus of Bethany" is allegorical as well, and relates to his receiving of Gods Christ ESSENCE in full which is a rebirth of Soulself...or in other terms....resurrected from "death/finite Soulself", to a life eternal in Christ consciousness.

Any SOUL being who is not transformed by Gods Christ Essence, is not an eternal being, because that person/being is always susceptible to corruptible influences, and is there for subject to the great law of "REAP AS ONE SOWS".
AND THAT GREAT LAW CAN REAK HAVOC ON A CORRUPTED SOULSELF/PERSON, AND CAN LITERALY TAKE A PERSON TO WITHIN AN INCH OF THEIR LIVES, WITH EVERY UNLOVING ACT/THOUGHT, UNTILL THEY HAVE FINALLY FELT REMORSE/REPENT.

And the only fast way back to their once pristine spiritual form, is through the "REBIRTH"..."RESURRECTION OF SOULSELF" from allegorical "DEATH" via Gods SALVATION..
Or they can bring themselves back to their once pristine form, the slow way, via good deeds of love...But they can not perform good deeds of love , because they are in such a devolved form of Soul quality and completely devoid of all loving emotion.

Much more could be said on this subject, however I think it best if I do not...and have only responded because no one else had.
And all of the above is for considerations only...Neil