Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-02-2019, 04:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Fish My new Amazing Skull experience

Throughout my Years working with Crystals. I have discovered my main Spirit Guides and Animal's. 4 past lives (connections) and more.

Twice I have been told I don't need to be a Crystal Master and have many crystals. Because I'm actually a Master Crystal and less is more. And if needed the energies will come to me.

I have been a Caretaker for a large hand sized Milky Quartz Crystal Skull. She has beautiful inclusions and the area of the third eye is very iridescent with beautiful rainbows.

Her name is Amãei

Recently I have two new amazing experiences with her.

I was lying in bed meditating on my guidance to obtain a new Skull to complete My Holy Trinity( I'm happy to explain in another thread if there is interest.) When I saw and felt a huge beam of energy emerge from her and land into my open hand. Eventually my hand started to feel heavy.

And i could feel crystals in all shapes and forms growing and spreading all over me. Until I was completely cocooned in a hard crystal shell. It started pulsating bright white and slowly merged inside of me.
And now when I ask sometimes it just appears, visualise it or feel in my hand. And any Crystal in any Shape or Colour appears(Pink Tigers Eye Sphere was one) . I need to continue to work with it as it is a bit erratic and needs to become more focused.

Two days later after giving her a little Sun Bath i was holding her with her facing me, while I was meditating with her. I felt a large burst of energy and Ethereal smoke started to appear from within. It started pushing me backwards until I was lying flat with the Skull on my chest pulsating with my breathing. I could see a very old Ethereal Spirit above me. I felt love and power, and was surrounded by glowing smoke which went through me
Old 11-02-2019, 07:44 PM
Wow!...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-02-2019, 12:38 AM
Newbie ;)

That's awesome how your skull speaks to you. Personally I have an army of crystal skulls but not yet able to sense or feel anything from them. I dont think I've work with them enough yet. How did u start with your skull?how do u know if its male or female? And what do u do to gain insight? Your story is very interesting and I would love to hear more
Old 12-02-2019, 01:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by landofcrystal
That's awesome how your skull speaks to you. Personally I have an army of crystal skulls but not yet able to sense or feel anything from them. I dont think I've work with them enough yet. How did u start with your skull?how do u know if its male or female? And what do u do to gain insight? Your story is very interesting and I would love to hear more

Just be patient and meditate a lot, an use your intuition. They will work when they are ready. I only chose this one as felt a connection when I picked her up in the store. I just felt right. For many years she was more kije an ornament. And i was travelling a lot but lately had the feeling to work with her. I let them tell me their name or they pulsate when i speak a name they like.
Old 12-02-2019, 02:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Wow amazing. I will definitely do so. What sense of feeling or sensation do you get when you meditate with them?
Old 12-02-2019, 02:30 AM
Newbie ;)

It really depends on you to be honest, some people sense colours, Visions or just feelings.

I will write a little guide in the morning. And make a new thread.
Old 12-02-2019, 02:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TioRi
It really depends on you to be honest, some people sense colours, Visions or just feelings.

I will write a little guide in the morning. And make a new thread.

Great! looking forward to it!!