Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-02-2017, 02:50 AM
Master

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
neil... I studied esoteric Christianity for many years. I am aware of the "dark and evil" beliefs most spiritual/religious philosophies teach. But something happened to me in a metaphysical experience. I was wakened from a life-engagement slumber of my own creation. I went from fearing life, to loving life. I once chose the former; that was in my slumber. And now I choose the latter because I am wide awake.

Let's stick with Christianity. What did Jesus teach? What was his purpose?

To fill us with fear of demons?
Or to open our hearts to love and the benevolence of Creation?

That's the one and only question for me. A fundamental meaning of life question. In every moment, I have the CHOICE to engage with life from a fear perspective, or from a love perspective. And I always choose love. I don't have to think about or examine those demonic aspects, because they serve no purpose whatsoever when engaging in life. We are here to love. We are here to ascend as Jesus did. He ascended because he loved and lived in the light. And not because he feared and carried darkness around with him.

What anyone says about Jesus being the epitome of loving Ness, I believe would be correct.

No 1.
Jesus was, warning the people of his time, about the nasty beings....(spiritual beings)... that, SO CONSTANTLY SURROUND US AND WHO, DO ENDEAVOR TO TURN OUR THOUGHTS AWAY FROM "GOD CREATORS" ONE AND ONLY TRUE WAY OF LOVE.
They endeavor to turn us away from Gods way of love, so that they can fulfill thsir desire to grossly indulge in the temptations of ths flesh, through us.

And the way that they fulfill their desires through us is, by connecting to "SOUL BEINGS" "SOUL TO SOUL" and this process is completely undetectable, and which once they are connected, they can experience every thing that we are able to experience.

And "WE" are "SOUL-BEINGS".

Now No2.
Jesus was "also teaching the people, how they could premptively protect their unborn children from the nasty UNSEEN dark beings...and then once they were protected, those unborn creations could grow and learn how to keep themselves protected.

But the people had to first learn how to rid themselves of the nasty unloving energetic connections that the spiritual beings had over the people, before they could protect themselves and their unborn creations.

"AND" Jesus also strongly suggested that they accomplish this difficult task, IF THEY DESIRED TO BE RID OF THE ""MENTAL EMOTIONAL, AND PHYSICAL""HEALTH ISSUES THAT THESE NASTY UNLOVING SPIRITUAL BEINGS WERE CREATING, WITHIN ALL OF THE PEOPLE, THAT THEY WERE ENERGETICALY CONNECTING TO, SO THAT THESE UNSEEN SPIRITUAL BEINGS COULD DISCREETLY CONTROL THEM, IN ORDER TO FURTHER FULFILL THEIR ILL GOTTEN GAINS.

And he also tried to teach the people, that every single one of them, had spiritual beings, energetically connected to them, "24/7", AND TRIED TO TEACH THEM OF THE ONE AND ONLY METHOD OF ENDING THE CONNECTION.

SO...the question begs to be asked, is it the exact same way for all of us at this very moment.
AND WHY DID YOUR OWN LIFE STEER TOWARDS ALCOHOLISM AND OR ANY OTHER UNLOVING BEHAVIOR THAT WAS DETRIMENTAL TO YOUR HEALTH AND THE WELL BEING OF YOURSELF AND ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN APART OF YOUR LIFE.
You also say that you have recently had a life changing awakening from some kind of mental or emotional slumber..."BUT"...can you honestly say what caused your slumber and kept you in it.

ILL GO OUT ON A LIMB HERE...IN A SENCE THAT YOU AND OTHERS WILL NOT BELIEVE ME, WHEN I SAY, .....THAT I COMPLETELY KNOW AND UNDERSTAND JUST EXACTLY HOW YOUR LIFE BECAME AS IT WAS AND IS NOW.

I am no more unintelligent or intelligent, than anyone else that has ever been born into this universe we are all of the same soul intelegence and can decipher and learn and recall anything that we have come across and or have experienced in our lives.
We also, each and everyone of us, have an incredible and powerful SOUL ABILITY TO DO JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT A PERSON IN FULL SPIRITUAL FORM CAN DO....AND YOU WILL BE SO VERY AMAZED WHEN YOU FINALY BECOME AWARE OF WHAT WE ALL CAN DO WITH THE POWERS OF SOUL, BY UTILIZING THE INTELLIGENT ENERGIES OF THE UNIVERSE.
IF ONLY, WE DID NOT HAVE THE DARK ONES, ENERGETICALY STOPPING US FROM BEING THE BEINGS THAT WE WERE DESIGNED TO BE.

I have become aware of what I know,.not because I am more intelligent than anyone else...BUT...only because the spiritual beings that have been discreetly apart of my entire life, un lovingly decided that it would be in their best interest to steer me in this direction....which in effect, turned out to be a disastrous nightmare for them....""HA"" I HAVE TO SMILE WHEN, THE THOUGHT THAT THEY ARE ACTUALY GOING THROUGH, A SORT OF CONTINUOUS....""DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL"", BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN STUPIDITY, BY FEEDING ME WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF JUST EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE CAPABLE OF DOING TO A SPIRIT WHO IS INCARNATED INTO THE FLESH.
AND NOT ONLY DO THEY TELL ME WHAT THEY ARE CAPABLE OF, THEY ACYUALY PROVE IT TO ME.

As i have said many times before, you may believe me or not , as I realy don't mind...but you will become aware of it as truth when you are finally without the flesh.

So now I could speak about what happens to these nasty spiritual beings, that are connected to us, when we leave the fleshly form....CAN THEY STILL HAVE ANY INFLUENCE OVER US AFTER THE DEATH OF THE HUMAN BODY.

Sincerely Neil.

Pw Baile..I mentioned that you struggled with alcoholism, I hope that I didn't mistake you as saying that about yourself when infact it may have been another member....if so I apologize for a untrue statement.
Old 13-03-2017, 05:23 AM
Suspended
Guide
You sound pretty normal to me,I have spent half my life thinking about death and its normal,I have a feeling the psudoephedrine was not the problem,you didn't eat mushrooms that were toadstools by mistake did you,sounds like you had a "trip" you didn't ask for,it's very easy to get super paranoid on even minute quantities of any drug,just like a tiny amount of peanut sets off anaphylactic shock in some folk,I would have some allergy test done before any blood work!
Old 14-03-2017, 08:27 PM
Newbie ;)

I've been there. And in later life have been confronted with death many times.

I've also known many people with NDE's etc and bore witness to one myself through a telepathic experience.

It takes bravery to face such a fear with a lack of faith in such things but that comes with time and of course 'love overcomes fear'. - If you love enough you will not fear anything, because love cares only for what is right...It stops becoming "what about me" and 'what is right' instead....Like the end of those movies you see where the guy is about to die in some hell-hole cave with rocks falling all around him and tells the girl 'GO! ESCAPE! It doesn't matter about me...You go and live!" ...That's the sort of attitude required...Love and bravery. When you want what is 'right' more than your own life your priority will shift from 'me' to something more important (those you love) and your fear will subside. You don't even know what death is like so why fear it?

In later life when I discovered the nature(al), (ying yang, up down, hell to know heaven, dark to know light, up to know down, death to know life, etc, things become more clearer. We are in a cycle. Winter doesn't last forever and all darkness means is that light is right around the corner and of course lights shine brighter on the darkest of nights and it takes both (ying) rain and sunshine (yang) to make a beautiful rainbow. There is nothing in darkness that wasnt already there when the lights were on. Anything 'negative' is simply there to teach us 'positive'...just teachers, so learn to use those 'bad' experiences.

How boring would a tv show be if there were no love, hate, tears, joy, lifes, deaths, new characters and everything else we experience as life on our current plain of existence. - It is such things that teach us who we are and what we are made of. Remember superman 2 when he lost his powers? - He moped around with a cold, got bullied and beat up and just felt sorry for himself, yet as superman he was saving the world. We could all be superman if we 'had the superpowers', but we don't...and the question is; how well can we do without it...a grovelling clarke kent or a superman? Can we still be superman? You have to fight to be a superman. It's the 'testing' of characters in books and so on that make them special to us..."how will he react to this terrible event", "Can he overcome"...It's all the faults and weaknesses of people that make the beautiful and make them 'them' and make us attracted to them for their spirit and bravery... If we were all born in a perfect heaven with no death we wouldnt appreciate it...in fact we wouldnt even know we were in heaven. We need hell as comparison and life (here) is neutral to a degree (ying/yang) and a great learning school...except the weather in scotland of course where it's usually always raining and cold :)

We need death to have life...it's a cycle, just like we need winter to have summer. Indeed it is death that has taught many how to live.

We don't know enough to be afraid and despite what 'geniuses' like hawkings says It's a friendly universe... trust me. (Love creates/hate destroys), hence love created the 'creation' and human beings can't work properly while in a fearful miserable depressed state. Our bodies were created in love by 'love' and only work properly when one is full of love and joy. - In short; we are designed to be happy.

Fear really is a bully which when faced really isn't all that scary at all and countless experiences have taught me that we never lose anyone to 'death'. They are still very much around.

You just have to kick your own *** and be brave. Test yourself everyday by doing something that makes you afraid...Face it and overcome it. Never let fear get a good grip of you, because it will paralyze you eventually. But if you fend it off day by day in various ways it will stay back.
Old 14-04-2017, 10:13 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotspirits
The fear is, losing control of what appears to be reality. The fear of the unknown. I know I have lead a life in which I have tried to be free of doing bad things. I've really tried to be kind to everyone and everything. The ultimate fear and sadness is dying and then what if there is nothing afterwards. I would be so disappointed. I want to know that working hard in this life to be a good person will have some merit after we pass. No, I am not perfect and far from it. But, my ultimate intentions are being good and spreading kindness.

I think that I need to get in touch with my spiritual being. I am not sure how to go about this.

My father was a so-called born-again preacher in the Lutheran faith. He would scare my brothers and me almost daily that if we do not behave, we would die and go to Hell; we were petrified of dying. At age 16, I had severe pneumonia and a NDE experience that changed my perspective of death. I was surrounded in a spiritual place by the greatest love, beauty and peace. I was told that this spiritual community was really God itself. I didn’t want to leave but I was told that I must go back and still had a mission to complete.

Knowing what comes after physical death is the greatest tranquilizer. Deep meditation is the best way to interact with the same Great Spirit (God) that the American Indians worshipped. I remember a movie where an old Indian went away to the forest to have his life end by praying to the Great Spirit. He died peacefully.