Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 24-09-2014, 08:46 PM
Knower
Question Autumn Equinox and Portals

A few weeks ago I found the source for all of the negative paranormal activity in the house, 2 portals located by a psychic, and confirmed by my pendulum. It was sooo peaceful after I closed them, using God's light and the angels to close it by swirling my hand in the opposite direction the portal swirled in.

But last night, the first night of the Autumn Equinox, I was attacked by the same entity that was in our home before the portals closed. It has a nasty habit of filling the room with dread and stabbing the bottom of my feet, knocking on the walls, and touching my face. I checked this morning to see if the portals were open and sure enough, both of them were!

I'm no magic user but I've heard that the equinox's are a big time for casting spells. Could it be that portals and entities use this seasonal energy to gain acces to our realm??

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. :)
Old 24-09-2014, 09:13 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandelyn
A few weeks ago I found the source for all of the negative paranormal activity in the house, 2 portals located by a psychic, and confirmed by my pendulum. It was sooo peaceful after I closed them, using God's light and the angels to close it by swirling my hand in the opposite direction the portal swirled in.

But last night, the first night of the Autumn Equinox, I was attacked by the same entity that was in our home before the portals closed. It has a nasty habit of filling the room with dread and stabbing the bottom of my feet, knocking on the walls, and touching my face. I checked this morning to see if the portals were open and sure enough, both of them were!

I'm no magic user but I've heard that the equinox's are a big time for casting spells. Could it be that portals and entities use this seasonal energy to gain acces to our realm??

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. :)

Hello Mandelyn,

I didn't know you could close the portals! I would suggest moving yourself away from them.

During one of the sessions with my channeler, she told me that I was energetically standing in front of a portal. First we tried to close it, but then she realized that we were not allowed/supposed to. What we did instead was to move me away from it. I pushed myself away from it. In fact, 11 dimensions away.

I am not sure if there are any other methods ...

W.
Old 25-09-2014, 12:00 AM
Experiencer

Some cultures believed that the portals between the worlds were open on the Equinoxes. The ancient Celts come to mind. Wiccans sometimes host a "dumb supper" with places set for their departed loved ones on Samhain.
Old 25-09-2014, 03:18 AM
Knower
Wanchain- How does one move from dimensions? That sounds like an intense process! I live in a very active house that is old so I frequent a local crystal shop. The psychics there have different ways of closing portals and if you own a pendulum, it can show you where they are and which direction the energy swirls in. I know it's dangerous to be near them, much less mess with them but I was told to close it. My family and I were being attacked by negative entities so I took that risk for their safety ( and sanity). I really respect things I don't understand, and portals is one of them, they give me the creeps. The shop had a customer that deliberately opened a portal there and one of the psychics slowly closed it by writing his intentions on a piece of paper and taping an X over the spot. There are ways of closing them but I always talk to a psychic I trust before doing anything.

Rosie Cotton- Thank you! I never knew that and it's very interesting, Samhain is why I thought there might be something paranormal about the equinoxes.
Old 25-09-2014, 11:22 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandelyn
Wanchain- How does one move from dimensions? That sounds like an intense process! I live in a very active house that is old so I frequent a local crystal shop. The psychics there have different ways of closing portals and if you own a pendulum, it can show you where they are and which direction the energy swirls in. I know it's dangerous to be near them, much less mess with them but I was told to close it. My family and I were being attacked by negative entities so I took that risk for their safety ( and sanity). I really respect things I don't understand, and portals is one of them, they give me the creeps. The shop had a customer that deliberately opened a portal there and one of the psychics slowly closed it by writing his intentions on a piece of paper and taping an X over the spot. There are ways of closing them but I always talk to a psychic I trust before doing anything.

By intention.

I don't know much about portals, but I would first question why your house is near/at a portal. I think because it is old, and has some old energies that are of lower vibrations.

My understanding is that portals are just a cross of two or more energetic dimensions. So my guess is that your house has a vibration that matches the other dimension that you don't want to be in. You can look at it from a feng shui perspective, to change the vibration of the house. I am not sure if there is any other way.

It surprises me that you are allowed to open/close the portal. In my mind, it is like an airport. You don't have authority to open/close an airport. ^_^