Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 22-08-2014, 09:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Cards and a magic wand, how cool is that ? That was awesome thistle, seeing those symbols later in the clouds !

sorry I missed your thread ... I don't usually wander into the Tarot section. Guess maybe I need to do so
Old 22-08-2014, 10:49 PM
Ascender
I didn't really know what the heck I was doing so,I just tried something for the heck of it. I mentally asked if the universe could make the next car we pass in the left lane be pink. I also visualized it. I knew this would be next to impossible. I never see pink cars.

I didn't get a pink car,but I think the Universe tried to humor me because the next car was a reddish pink,then,I saw an 18 wheeler with a green front. Then,when we pulled into a gas station I saw a girl wearing a dress with a pink front,the girl behind her had a pink purse. If that wasn't amusing enough I saw a yellow little jeep! I never see those hahaha!
Old 23-08-2014, 06:54 PM
Master
RosieCotton-

Because of your first post, I located this book and tried the Experiments myself. I won't go into detail but the first time i tried it, I got some Blessing in the 48 hours but I was still doubting if it was for me.

So I modified the request. I wanted it to be something that came to me in some way. It could have been the mail, or someone handing me something, or email or--some way I didn't even contemplate. AND IT DID!

But I got stuck on the next one. The car thing won't work for me. I live on an island and most drive golf carts. There are only 4,000 regular residents and since I don't get out--not many pass my actual house.

Anyway, it's a useful book. Thanks for introducing me. I have in mind to make one of the Experiments something that is truly meaningful (i.e. I really want--not just a useless thing but something valuable to me spiritually). I haven't gotten to it yet!

Lora

P.S. I'm not very good at "following the rules" in books that have exercises,etc. But even so, it seems to work.
Old 23-08-2014, 07:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker

Because of your first post, I located this book and tried the Experiments myself. I won't go into detail but the first time i tried it, I got some Blessing in the 48 hours but I was still doubting if it was for me.

So I modified the request. I wanted it to be something that came to me in some way. It could have been the mail, or someone handing me something, or email or--some way I didn't even contemplate. AND IT DID!

IsleWalker, great substitution idea ... I think I will try it and see what happens.

I don't have the book, as I decided I really don't need another book to add to my collection, but I did find a woman who has the book and is explaining what to do on Youtube. At the time I found the video she had only done 3 of the experiments. I will see if I can find the link.

Here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj-JDnpAiUw

Adrienne
Old 23-08-2014, 08:05 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
IsleWalker, great substitution idea ... I think I will try it and see what happens.

I don't have the book, as I decided I really don't need another book to add to my collection, but I did find a woman who has the book and is explaining what to do on Youtube. At the time I found the video she had only done 3 of the experiments. I will see if I can find the link.

Here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj-JDnpAiUw

Adrienne

Oh,thanks for the link Adrienne,I will bookmark it and try it when I have some more time!
Old 23-08-2014, 08:23 PM
Deactivated Account

You are welcome LillyBelle I was just re-reading your earlier post, that was a LOT of PINK !
Old 23-08-2014, 11:11 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
You are welcome LillyBelle I was just re-reading your earlier post, that was a LOT of PINK !

Yes,it was haha. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I think the universe has a pretty good sense of humor
Old 27-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Yesterday I was on this 2 hour car ride, and I was thinking about this thread and how people requested/ manifested different colored cars. I thought let's give it a try ! I don't have the book Rosie is talking about, I only watched the Youtube video once... I did take notes on what to say, etc, but I didn't have them with me ....

so I just said to the Universe " I want to see 5 orange color cars before I reach my destination " .

I have never seen an orange car... before this time, they aren't exactly a popular car color that one sees a lot of. Less than 5 minutes after I made my request I saw 1 orange car and 1 orange van .... then I saw lots of orange semi trucks ! At least 15 of them ! I never knew there were so many different kinds of orange semi trucks, I also saw a total of 5 mini vans, 2 pickup construction type orange trucks and 6 orange cars !

I would say my request was granted and more ! LOL ...... and the really cool thing is.... one doesn't have to read a book, and follow some magic spell using certain words, or watch a youtube video .... one can just ask, and believe that you will receive.

I do think it was an interesting book idea Rosie and I will probably check out a few more of the youtube videos just out of curiosity.

AND I am definitely going to continue with my requests, making them a little more special next time.

Thanks Rosie for the motivation !
Old 27-08-2014, 07:15 PM
Ascender
Wow! That was more orange than I see in one day!
Old 27-08-2014, 07:17 PM
Deactivated Account

I know LillyBelle, me too ! I was thinking about all the pink you saw that day you requested pink !

and I think the orange theme carried over into today, as I saw this train go by and 2/3 of the train cars were orange ! Never seen that either before this.